Walker caves.

MADISON, Wis. — Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has offered to keep certain collective bargaining rights in place for state workers in a proposed compromise aimed at ending a nearly three-week standoff with absent Senate Democrats, according to e-mails released Tuesday by his office.

Wis. governor proposes union compromise - Politics - More politics - msnbc.com

Looks like Walker is just another typical politician after all....

GOP rams anti-union bill through Wis. Senate
End run around Democratic senators who left state to prevent passage

GOP rams anti-union bill through Wis. Senate - Politics - More politics - msnbc.com

thumbnail.aspx

yup and the dems are whining like babies

They know the game is afoot...and they're losing.

Of course everything thy are doing is very predictable

Its their "M O"

As a matter of course.

They are losing in State Legislatures around the Republic...and the more they lose? Just watch the venom spew forth.

It's in their nature...but don't forget/ They will try their damndest to Blame Conservatives for their mailaise...their failure...and the violence that ensues...from Leftist 60's wannabe hippie freaks...

Its their "M O"

As a matter of course.

They are losing in State Legislatures around the Republic...and the more they lose? Just watch the venom spew forth.

It's in their nature...but don't forget/ They will try their damndest to Blame Conservatives for their mailaise...their failure...and the violence that ensues...from Leftist 60's wannabe hippie freaks...
they even lost it here in Maine
i was in a state of SHOCK when the election was over
never expected it to go so far red

Its their "M O"

As a matter of course.

And Oddly Dive? Not to get OT or anything? But a good thread topic nonetheless?

HOW do you feel about Obama yesterday giving the entire State a waiver from Obamacare?

Oops..I mean what do you think...I'm speaking with a Conservative...Sorry...

:eusa_whistle: ;)

Last edited:
As a matter of course.

HOW do you feel about Obama yesterday giving the entire State a waiver from Obamacare?

not really that much into it
but they say it would have driven every insurer out of the state
i dont know that it would or not

Last edited by a moderator:

not really that much into it
but they say it would have driven every insurer out of the state
i dont know that it would or not

Really? So would that not apply to every State? :eusa_shhh::eusa_whistle: ;)

The logic of Obama escapes me...but you know from herin>.? Obama is posturing for Re-Election...MAINE was his first target...so I guess Obama is telling us his LAW isn't so great, and is telling Maine that they are OK until he is re-elected...

Its their "M O"

As a matter of course.

Well it's only fair. We Conservatives generally blame liberal notions and policies for most of our existing problems. The difference is we don't try to tie all the blame to George Bush and Sarah Palin and our newest target---can we still say target?----Governor Walker. :)

Its their "M O"

As a matter of course.

Well it's only fair. We Conservatives generally blame liberal notions and policies for most of our existing problems. The difference is we don't try to tie all the blame to George Bush and Sarah Palin and our newest target---can we still say target?----Governor Walker. :)

The Next target will be Governor Kasich...Next will be Butch Otter Of Idaho...followed by Governor Rick Scott of Florida...and Dare I say...NY Governor Cuomo that has stated sililiar things for his State's shortfall?

:)

As a matter of course.

The Next target will be Governor Kasich...Next will be Butch Otter Of Idaho...followed by Governor Rick Scott of Florida...and Dare I say...NY Governor Cuomo that has stated sililiar things for his State's shortfall?

naw, they would roll over if a dem was doing it
lol

naw, they would roll over if a dem was doing it
lol

Even Andy Cuomo is making Noises regarding this...because he knows if he doesn't MORE businesses leave, More people leave...and his only other option is to raise taxes, which will drive MORE out...

As a matter of course.

But courage. It has been my experience that those who need somebody--a face--to blame for all of Americans problems, sins, and shortcomings can only manage to remember so many names. So the more there are the more difficult it becomes for the blame throwers. And when we gradually restore fiscal sanity to the system, there could be some bright enough to begin to see all this as a good thing.

Meanwhile, we have Harry Reid crying about cutting $69 billion out of the $3.8 trillion dollar budget because it could mean Nevada won't have their Cowboy Poetry Festival?

That's what we're up against folks.

mrz031011dAPR20110310024515.jpg

Forum List

Back