Walker cuts $300 million from university budget then gives $200 million to the NBA

Obviously, the talking points are out. Walker is gaining ground, therefore it is time to destroy him by any means possible. Lie, smear, throw mud, claim he wears white after Labor Day, whatever you can dream up. Don't worry, someone might believe you and fall for your fear-mongering. This process will be repeated for every Republican that shows signs of gaining in popularity. It's the only thing democrats have left to run on. What, like Hillary has actual accomplishments to point to?

Walker is a failure as a Governor. He does not have a single accomplishment

Worst Governor ever
He makes you mad, I'd say that's an accomplishment.

The only reason dropout Walker got elected was because of the biased rightwing media and because he offered free stuff

Worst Governor ever

Rightwinger appears to be stuck, he's crapped out the same post at least 5 times in this thread.

I think the fax machine is broken and he didn't get the second page.

3 paragraphs from the unread article

"The cuts amount to 13 percent of the system's budget and are the largest in the system's history in a long line of budget cuts. They are responsible for making up close to half of the state's $650 million budget gap over the next two years. It's also tied to a two-year extension of a tuition freeze along with efforts to give the universities more authority over its budget....

For one, in the same budget proposal, Walker nearly cancels out his university cuts with a $220 million grant to build a new NBA stadium for the Milwaukee Bucks, another component receiving initial opposition in the state even though Walker pledges that the state will make its money back....

The reason why Scott Walker is considered a leading presidential candidate is because he's been willing to take some risks and make some bold reforms," Graul said. "People … like that you make decisions and stand by your decisions, even if you don't agree with it."

Well Walker better get that money for a new NBA?Milwaukee Bucks backs fast! Because,,,,,,,
State budget shortfall projected at $2.2 billion
MADISON — Gov. Scott Walker's administration said Thursday that Wisconsin faces a $2.2 billion budget shortfall by mid-2017, a problem that will have to be tackled by the Republican-controlled Legislature next year as Walker builds his resume for a potential presidential run and looks to deliver on a campaign promise to cut taxes.
State budget shortfall projected at 2.2 billion

Worst Governor ever

Imagine the damage he could do as President

Are you getting paid by the number of times you repeat the same talking point?

I get paid regardless of what I post

What a country

Since Walker has been Governor:

1. Wisconsin gets humiliated by Ohio State 59-0 for the biggest butt whipping of the year

2. Wisconsin gods Green Bay Packers blow a 12 point lead in two minutes to Seattle and embarass the entire state of Wisconsin in the process

Walker stands by like a deer in the headlights as his state is embarassed nationwide. No other governor has held his state up for such humiliation

Worst Governor ever

58157606.jpg

Ask anyone in Wisconsin and they will tell you they have never been so humiliated in their lives. Happened on Walkers watch

The entire state is a laughing stock and Walker wants to be President?

And yet he keeps kicking democrat butt every time he runs. Don't you just HATE when that happens?

The dumbing down of America

Being led by the Conservatives

You're an idiot. You buy all the crap that is sold to you.

Most college students windup getting fucked with a shit load of debt in exchange for a meaningless piece of paper - thinking that piece of paper will buy them some type of security, when it doesnt. For most people college is a scam.

Actually, most college students move on to rewarding careers

It is the dropouts who suffer in tedious jobs with no future

Like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs right?

You being such an advocate for pumping out degrees, you must have learned so much - what was your major?

A sample of two proves that college dropouts do better in life than those with degrees

Another example of conservative struggles with math

Exactly as I thought - you probably have some meaningless liberal arts degree that took you five years to get, and now you have the nerve to tell people how important a college degree is. I got news for you - if you're an example of what a college education gets you - that's an argument not to go.

3 paragraphs from the unread article

"The cuts amount to 13 percent of the system's budget and are the largest in the system's history in a long line of budget cuts. They are responsible for making up close to half of the state's $650 million budget gap over the next two years. It's also tied to a two-year extension of a tuition freeze along with efforts to give the universities more authority over its budget....

For one, in the same budget proposal, Walker nearly cancels out his university cuts with a $220 million grant to build a new NBA stadium for the Milwaukee Bucks, another component receiving initial opposition in the state even though Walker pledges that the state will make its money back....

The reason why Scott Walker is considered a leading presidential candidate is because he's been willing to take some risks and make some bold reforms," Graul said. "People … like that you make decisions and stand by your decisions, even if you don't agree with it."

Well Walker better get that money for a new NBA?Milwaukee Bucks backs fast! Because,,,,,,,
State budget shortfall projected at $2.2 billion
MADISON — Gov. Scott Walker's administration said Thursday that Wisconsin faces a $2.2 billion budget shortfall by mid-2017, a problem that will have to be tackled by the Republican-controlled Legislature next year as Walker builds his resume for a potential presidential run and looks to deliver on a campaign promise to cut taxes.
State budget shortfall projected at 2.2 billion

Worst Governor ever

Imagine the damage he could do as President

Are you getting paid by the number of times you repeat the same talking point?

I get paid regardless of what I post

What a country

What an idiotic employer.

Some of the best presidents this country has ever had didnt go to college. Yeah Scott Walker didn't finish college, but he became governor of a freaking state...and did a great job In his role as governor.

How many in the last 100 years?

Guy can't even finish College and you guys want him to be President? Almost as bad as when you wanted a pizza maker

Why was it ok 100 years ago but it's not ok now? As I stated - Scott Walker has had greater accomplishments than finishing college in his life. Herman Cain was no pizza maker, I suggest you do your research.

100 years ago, an 8th grade education was the norm

Today, we have a right to expect more from our leaders

The failed governor from Wisconsin could not even hack college

The fact that everyone has a college degree show today shows how watered down and meaningless the degree actually is. Btw Harry Truman was president 63 years ago and he didn't go to college. So get your facts straight.

A college degree is more important today than in any time in our history. The United States has to compete on a global marketplace against countries that place a higher value on education than we do

And yet, we have a major political party downplaying the need for education

We have "constitutional scholar" in the WH who wouldn't know the Constitution if he pulled it off his toilet paper roll. How's that working out for ya?

The fact that everyone has a college degree show today shows how watered down and meaningless the degree actually is. Btw Harry Truman was president 63 years ago and he didn't go to college. So get your facts straight.

A college degree is more important today than in any time in our history. The United States has to compete on a global marketplace against countries that place a higher value on education than we do

And yet, we have a major political party downplaying the need for education

Yawn

Most college students windup getting fucked with a shit load of debt in exchange for a meaningless piece of paper - thinking that piece of paper will buy them some type of security, when it doesnt. For most people college is a scam.

Right, like highly successful and appreciated state governors.

Some of the best presidents this country has ever had didnt go to college. Yeah Scott Walker didn't finish college, but he became governor of a freaking state...and did a great job In his role as governor.

How many in the last 100 years?

Guy can't even finish College and you guys want him to be President? Almost as bad as when you wanted a pizza maker

Why was it ok 100 years ago but it's not ok now? As I stated - Scott Walker has had greater accomplishments than finishing college in his life. Herman Cain was no pizza maker, I suggest you do your research.

100 years ago, an 8th grade education was the norm

Today, we have a right to expect more from our leaders

The failed governor from Wisconsin could not even hack college
And yet the best candidates the Dims could vomit up were not able to win against him. Sucks to be Dims in Wisconsin. Probably the reason our alcohol sales are so high here...
Or alcohol sales could explain why you elected the loser in the first place. (-:

Seriously, public employee unions are one thing, trying to govern with a tea party pledge is like being drunk while budgeting.

So THAT explains how Obummer won here...

1. Wisconsin gets humiliated by Ohio State 59-0 for the biggest butt whipping of the year

2. Wisconsin gods Green Bay Packers blow a 12 point lead in two minutes to Seattle and embarass the entire state of Wisconsin in the process

Walker stands by like a deer in the headlights as his state is embarassed nationwide. No other governor has held his state up for such humiliation

Worst Governor ever
What the HELL do either of those have to do with Governor Walker?

Worst Governor ever
What the HELL do either of those have to do with Governor Walker?

Absolutely nothing. They are simply lame attempts to further the talking points memos that were faxed to all the internet keyboard jockeys. This one is just not very good at it.

You being such an advocate for pumping out degrees, you must have learned so much - what was your major?

A sample of two proves that college dropouts do better in life than those with degrees

Exactly as I thought - you probably have some meaningless liberal arts degree that took you five years to get, and now you have the nerve to tell people how important a college degree is. I got news for you - if you're an example of what a college education gets you - that's an argument not to go.

Engineering actually

Been doing it for over 35 years and can say without a doubt that the people I graduated High School with that went on to get college degrees did better than those who did not

Rocko.....You look like you could use a Sig

Last edited:

Engineering actually

Been doing it for over 35 years and can say without a doubt that the people I graduated High School with that went on to get college degrees did better than those who did not

Statistics bear that out across the board.

[

How could they have reorganized with the financial sector in turmoil?

Where would the money have come from?

Don't know and don't give a shit. That was their problem to figure out. They have some wiz bang finance people that figure out things like that.Ford managed to figure out how to make a profit without taking taxpayer's money and none of the foreign automakers in the US had to go and pay off corrupt politicians like Obama to give them taxpayer's money.

Thanks for confirming that conservatives had no other plans than let them fail

Inefficient and stupidly run companies should always fail and both Chrysler and GM fit the bill. That is how capitalism works. It weeds out the dumbasses. They both produced cars that very few people wanted to buy at the price they were trying to sell them for. It was welfare for the UAW.

It should never be the role of government to use taxpayer's money to save bad companies.

What is really funny is how Libtards mostly hate big gigantic corporations like GM when the make a profit but when the the filthy unions want to be bailed out of their inefficiency with bloated salaries, lazy work rules and bloated pensions then it is a different story, even when it cost the taxpayers $18 Billion.

The government should never be in the business of taking money from the people that earned it and giving it to the people that didn't earn it. No welfare, bailouts, subsidies or entitlements.

Thanks for proving once against that Liberals have no understanding of economics.

By the way, I bought two new vehicles a few months ago and my number one criteria was that neither ones was to be made by the UAW.

200 million for a basketball court minorities can play on.....
Wasting tons of money on affirmation action would usally have progressives shitting themselves with glee.....

Basketball is like 90% Black. You would expect the Libtards to endorse that project. They love to spend money on Blacks.
Idiot. Basketball players are mostly black, but team owners are mostly white. They aren't building new stadiums for the black players. They are building the new multimillion dollar stadiums for the already ultra wealthy white owners. Conservative welfare for the rich.

So where are those Black shitheads going to be playing and earning their astronomical salaries?

I am against all government subsidies but I am surprised you Libtards don't want the government to subsidize the Black basketball player like you do all other Blacks.

Engineering actually

You're a proven liar and you don't nearly seem smart enough to be an engineer, but maybe you're an idiot savant. You'd have to be to be an engineer, because God knows on all other matters you prove yourself to be an idiot each day.

Shows where his priorities are

Scott Walker Takes A National Risk With State Education Cuts - NBC News

His proposed $300 million cut to the University of Wisconsin system, however, could be more problematic for Walker. At home, it's highly controversial, receiving aggressive opposition from the students of the 26 two- and four-year universities and their 39,000 employees. Nationally, it is sure to be scrutinized and quite probably turned into an aggressive line of attack against the governor

In the same budget proposal, Walker nearly cancels out his university cuts with a $220 million grant to build a new NBA stadium for the Milwaukee Bucks, another component receiving initial opposition in the state even though Walker pledges that the state will make its money back.
Deace said Walker is handing free red meat over to the Democrats.
"If I'm a Democrat, my first commercial is Walker cuts $300 million to education but gives $200 million to the NBA," Deace said. "I don't understand who tells these guys that's a winning message."

I see so continuing to provide EXORBITANT AMOUNTS OF MONEY to fund private education is a good thing because investing in public works projects are a bad thing? Huh? You libs are nutz...

Engineering actually

Totally irrelevant when discussing individuals. In this case, we have Scott Walker vs Obama and Hillary. Walker is highly successful and respected, Obama a failure, and Hillary a bystander. There is absolutely no reason to think Walker deciding not to finish a last semester in school in any way reduces his ability to run the country better than Obama has been doing. As for Hillary, she has a degree, but no accomplishments. We'd be better off with Walker.

Shows where his priorities are

Scott Walker Takes A National Risk With State Education Cuts - NBC News

His proposed $300 million cut to the University of Wisconsin system, however, could be more problematic for Walker. At home, it's highly controversial, receiving aggressive opposition from the students of the 26 two- and four-year universities and their 39,000 employees. Nationally, it is sure to be scrutinized and quite probably turned into an aggressive line of attack against the governor

In the same budget proposal, Walker nearly cancels out his university cuts with a $220 million grant to build a new NBA stadium for the Milwaukee Bucks, another component receiving initial opposition in the state even though Walker pledges that the state will make its money back.
Deace said Walker is handing free red meat over to the Democrats.
"If I'm a Democrat, my first commercial is Walker cuts $300 million to education but gives $200 million to the NBA," Deace said. "I don't understand who tells these guys that's a winning message."

I see so continuing to provide EXORBITANT AMOUNTS OF MONEY to fund private education is a good thing because investing in public works projects are a bad thing? Huh? You libs are nutz...

Hey, the talking points fax just said to trash Walker. The second page, which told them how to do it, apparently didn't get sent out, and they're flailing without guidance.

Engineering actually

You're a proven liar and you don't nearly seem smart enough to be an engineer, but maybe you're an idiot savant. You'd have to be to be an engineer, because God knows on all other matters you prove yourself to be an idiot each day.

You still look like you could use a Sig

Forum List

Back