Walker says he will sue the Daily Beast over abortion claim

What happened to the family values party.
Yes, you're desperate - I get it.

You need to tell any and every lie in hopes of turning around the loss of power by your Reich,

Are the members of his family lying? His own son, lying? Did he really have 4 kids with 4 different women, not staying to raise any of them? If he did father 4 kids with 4 different women (whether staying or not), what does that say about his decision-making, let alone his morals. Is character worth considering if it stands between party and winning? Maybe that is a question for conservatives.

As I said earlier - you Nazis have defamed and slandered Walker from day one - all the above demagoguery is old news and has done nothing to get the wife beater into office.

You have a problem, Warnock was put in office by the really questionable election practices in 2020. Georgia has since put election integrity laws in place. The type of shenanigan's your Reich engaged in during 2020 aren't going to fly.

You've done all you can to slander, libel, defame, and besmirch Walker, and the wife beater is still trailing,.

Come to grips with the fact that the Americans are going to control both chambers leaving you Nazis in the cold.

You need to tell any and every lie in hopes of turning around the loss of power by your Reich,

As I said earlier - you Nazis have defamed and slandered Walker from day one - all the above demagoguery is old news and has done nothing to get the wife beater into office.

You have a problem, Warnock was put in office by the really questionable election practices in 2020. Georgia has since put election integrity laws in place. The type of shenanigan's your Reich engaged in during 2020 aren't going to fly.

You've done all you can to slander, libel, defame, and besmirch Walker, and the wife beater is still trailing,.

Come to grips with the fact that the Americans are going to control both chambers leaving you Nazis in the cold.
Not desperate, at all. I will not be voting in Georgia. What is to worry? There is probably nobody down there that gives a damn about family values anyway, right? You got this. You should go full republican and start bragging about what football stud, babe magnet Walker is. That's the ticket! :auiqs.jpg:

Not desperate, at all. I will not be voting in Georgia. What is to worry? There is probably nobody down there that gives a damn about family values anyway, right? You got this. You should go full republican and start bragging about what football stud, babe magnet Walker is. That's the ticket! :auiqs.jpg:
Democrats are desperate. If they lose the Senate majority, a lot of their shit gets stopped, including their Marxist judges. They'll have to nominate actual judges instead of leftist activists.

Democrats are desperate. If they lose the Senate majority, a lot of their shit gets stopped, including their Marxist judges. They'll have to nominate actual judges instead of leftist activists.
Maybe the Georgians are what matter. They are the ones that have to elect somebody. People like you and me really don't matter, maybe family values just not that important down there. Don't sweat it. He will definitely not be representing you or me.

The people of Georgia might be considering how democrats bamboozled the people of Alabama when Roy Moore was running for senator. They dragged out not only the bimbo card but the underage bimbo card. It was successful but ultimately proven to be a pack of lies and Moore got over 8 million dollars. This complaint against Hershel Walker has the same stench. Georgians might have gotten a whiff.

Will he sue his kids too for claiming the same as the OP?
Nope. Probably sue the source for claiming his kids said it when they didn't. Kids are supposed to be off limits. You think it's cool, huh. Sick fuck.

Not desperate, at all. I will not be voting in Georgia.
Not this time, the election integrity laws are derailing you. :thup:

What is to worry? There is probably nobody down there that gives a damn about family values anyway, right? You got this. You should go full republican and start bragging about what football stud, babe magnet Walker is. That's the ticket! :auiqs.jpg:

You lose the Senate. With that any dream of packing the SCOTUS.

Not this time, the election integrity laws are derailing you. :thup:

You lose the Senate. With that any dream of packing the SCOTUS.
Tennessee Senators will not change, though I could do without Marsha. I lose nothing.

No, no, no......White is an "independent"......

Forum List

Back