Walker Worst Jobs Record Of Any Governor In America

He closed a $3B budget gap, Obama should call him for advice

Great, he closed a budget gap; but at what cost? Where are the jobs?

I suspect they will be coming soon. Now that the state is a more business friendly state than it was before.
Also, where are the jobs Obama created? Not one net job in 3-1/2 years, and all you can complain about is what happens in Wisconsin "Where you probably dont live and are not effected by".
You lefties can try to distract everyone from the democrats failed record, but we will be sure to keep the issues on track. Cant wait until November!

Great, he closed a budget gap; but at what cost? Where are the jobs?

Patience, son.

The adults are in charge now.

So, the adults can close a budget gap, but can't create jobs?

It's not up to the governor to create jobs, but he can implement policies that make the state a more business friendly venue that will attract business into the state to create jobs. Which as I stated before he has done, it's only a matter of time now.

He closed a $3B budget gap, Obama should call him for advice

The jobless recovery needs help with actual jobs. It will create revenue. The states are required to actively bring work to their states, they have a vested interest in this concept.

The jobs will come, now WI can actually cut the cost of doing business in the state and businessmen will open and jobs will come

That's how the real world works

CA and NY with unsustainable deficits might be in for a tougher time, government "Stimulus" notwithstanding

I'm with ya frank, but I am afraid the left do not understand the basics of simple economics. It's almost pointless to explain it to them, it is the exact reason they vote democrat.

Patience, son.

It's not up to the governor to create jobs, but he can implement policies that make the state a more business friendly venue that will attract business into the state to create jobs. Which as I stated before he has done, it's only a matter of time now.

Indeed...same goes for the POTUS/Congress. Problem is? They don't want to wrest/relinquish thier power.

How many state workers were fired by him?

How many? and what, State workers should have a job FOR LIFE?

Um...that's kind of the point of a job. You find a place to work and you stay there until you retire. Is this really a difficult concept?

Well, maybe if they did not abuse their sick leave to go squat at the state capital they would still have a job. You're not entitled to a job, and even when you get one you have to actually go to work to keep it. Is that a difficult concept to understand for you as well?

Public Unions have become too lazy and greedy. This has become especially true of Teacher Unions. The People no longer support them. Their day has passed.
Who knew that getting paid less is greedy and being more productive is lazy. Learn English plz

Patience, son.

Obviously you're spot-on, but dont waste anymore of your valued time on Obamabots. You'll never get past their programming. Walker has done well. He's trying to fix an awful mess created by Big Unions/Democrats. I think the People of Wisconsin will make sure he wins. They know he's doing his best to fix their State.

If you believe the road to prosperity is paved with middle class job losses and poverty, you might be a Romney supporter.

That's funny coming from an obama supporter.

Yup. Their Dear Leader has given us record poverty and debt. He has no record to run on. They better hope calling everyone 'Racists' and Class Warfare is enough for them in November. Because that's all they got.

and yet Wisconsin has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the nation!

Wisconsin Unemployment

According to the BLS current population survey (CPS), the unemployment rate for Wisconsin fell 0.1 percentage points in March 2012 to 6.8%. The state unemployment rate was 1.4 percentage points lower than the national rate for the month. The unemployment rate in Wisconsin peaked in June 2009 at 9.2% and is now 2.4 percentage points lower.

Wisconsin State Unemployment Rate and Total Unemployed | Department of Numbers

It always has, Wisconsin is a Union State. Green Bay PACKERS UNION. But the point is empolyment has been the worst since Walker took office.

Obama has an even worse unemployment rate, can we start a thread on him as well. Or are we supposed to concentrate on Walker until after the November presidential elections?

Um...that's kind of the point of a job. You find a place to work and you stay there until you retire. Is this really a difficult concept?

well it used to be that way.......now you are lucky if you can find a place like that....

Yes, especially with Republicans in office that want to take even that away from public sector employees.

Oh, sure...we know you took lower pay in exchange for the benefits you receive like health care and a retirement plan, but the rest of us are getting that taken away so fuck you...you get to lose yours too (and still have a lower paying job that everyone else).

Brilliant race to the bottom, folks!

So, because the occupy crowd are a bunch of lazy assed pot heads that cannot find or keep a job, noone should have one? That is a brilliant plan knucklenuts.

Wisconsin Unemployment

According to the BLS current population survey (CPS), the unemployment rate for Wisconsin fell 0.1 percentage points in March 2012 to 6.8%. The state unemployment rate was 1.4 percentage points lower than the national rate for the month. The unemployment rate in Wisconsin peaked in June 2009 at 9.2% and is now 2.4 percentage points lower.

It always has, Wisconsin is a Union State. Green Bay PACKERS UNION. But the point is empolyment has been the worst since Walker took office.

Obama has an even worse unemployment rate, can we start a thread on him as well. Or are we supposed to concentrate on Walker until after the November presidential elections?

The DNC pulled funding...we are treated to such sour grapes by some that all they can make with the grapes is whine to go with thier Gubmint Cheese...:eusa_whistle:

well it used to be that way.......now you are lucky if you can find a place like that....

Yes, especially with Republicans in office that want to take even that away from public sector employees.

Oh, sure...we know you took lower pay in exchange for the benefits you receive like health care and a retirement plan, but the rest of us are getting that taken away so fuck you...you get to lose yours too (and still have a lower paying job that everyone else).

Brilliant race to the bottom, folks!

Why should public sector employees have a 'job for life'? Why should anyone?

I earned mine, through military service and hard work I was able to get a Federal Job that I do everyday. I dont abuse my sick leave and I do my job while I am there so they have no reason to try to fire me. If those on the left dont like that they can kiss my fucken ass. The Army is always looking for employees, maybe they should go give that a try instead of bitching about the rest of us on here that actually contribute to society.

Wisconsin Unemployment

So, the unemployment rate is lower now than before Walker took office, yet it's the worst since Walker took office?

Are you high?

More than likely they probably are.

Why should public sector employees have a 'job for life'? Why should anyone?

Why shouldn't anyone? Do you really believe the expectation should be to not have a job for life? Really?

Race to the bottom...

If you do your job and are of value to your employer, there is no reason you should not have a job for life. It's not a guarantee, however. You seem to want a guarantee.

Life has no guarantees.

That's why the left love government so much, because it is better at guaranteed and equal outcomes than the real world offers. They dont want to earn it, they want it given to them.

Forum List

Back