🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Walker's corporate tax cuts put Wisconsin per pupil spending below national average.

Gee, the schools need some work, but they rank # 2 in the nation on ACT scores.
Wisconsin s ACT test scores keep high U.S. ranking

Now can we compare them to Baltimore's failing schools, which have the third highest cost per student in the nation.

No one from Baltimore is running for President. Scotty is. I am sure he has made all Wisconsin's proud that he has now given them a second class school system.

"LET ME BECOME PRESIDENT SO I CAN DO THE SAME FOR AMERICA!"

Cuts in revenue usually translate into cuts in services.

However, is there any Qualitative Data about the success rate of Wisconsin schools, to accompany the Quantitative Data?

Or is that too much to ask, from one-trick-pony partisan hacks?

Now can we compare them to Baltimore's failing schools, which have the third highest cost per student in the nation.

No one from Baltimore is running for President. Scotty is. I am sure he has made all Wisconsin's proud that he has now given them a second class school system.

"LET ME BECOME PRESIDENT SO I CAN DO THE SAME FOR AMERICA!

Lower spending, better results, what a damn dirty shame for you GOP haters.

Last edited:
Jim

#2 in the nation is second class?

Did you get yourself one of those good liberal educations there, Bub?:badgrin:

Those are students that have been in the school system before the cuts were/are enacted you know right?
What? In Baltimore? With the (reportedly) 3rd-highest per-student cost-to-operate in the country?

Those are students that have been in the school system before the cuts were/are enacted you know right?
What? In Baltimore? With the (reportedly) 3rd-highest per-student cost-to-operate in the country?

No. In Wisconsin.

As a resident of Wisconsin walker saaaved me $5 in property taxes. Now, since most all the school districts near us including us having to go to referendum to keep our schools going, my taxes will go up about $35 so we can offer AP classes and keep things going. Our kids score very well and most all go onto college. But Walker doesn't want that. Instead its wise to give about 200 million to a private firm to help build a new stadium for the bucks.

Scott Walker s income tax cuts by their very nature skew toward wealthy Ct

Just more evidence of the GOP's dedication to the wealthy.

More evidence of Jim's butt hurt.

What butt hurt is that? Do you mean the two term Black President that you hate? Is that the butt hurt you are talking about. If Hillary wins, which it looks like she will easily, you may as well head for the border. I am will to pay for your freight train tickets....:badgrin:

"LET ME BECOME PRESIDENT SO I CAN DO THE SAME FOR AMERICA!"
What does that have to do with anything? Per pupil spending is not determinative of educational outcome. That's been proven over and over.
Another GOP hate thread fizzled by facts.

What butt hurt is that? Do you mean the two term Black President that you hate? Is that the butt hurt you are talking about. If Hillary wins, which it looks like she will easily, you may as well head for the border. I am will to pay for your freight train tickets....:badgrin:
He's not black.
If Bernie Sanders wins he'll be the first Jewish president. IF warren wins she'll be the first female president. If Cruz wins he'll be the first Hispanic president. If Biden wins he'll be the first special needs president.

As a resident of Wisconsin walker saaaved me $5 in property taxes. Now, since most all the school districts near us including us having to go to referendum to keep our schools going, my taxes will go up about $35 so we can offer AP classes and keep things going. Our kids score very well and most all go onto college. But Walker doesn't want that. Instead its wise to give about 200 million to a private firm to help build a new stadium for the bucks.

Coming from someone who knows first hand. Thank You! Here you so.

Wisconsin Asked to Stuff Pockets of Billionaires for Stadium

He's not black.
If Bernie Sanders wins he'll be the first Jewish president. IF warren wins she'll be the first female president. If Cruz wins he'll be the first Hispanic president. If Biden wins he'll be the first special needs president.

He is black enough for racist like you.

Coming from someone who knows first hand. Thank You! Here you so.

Wisconsin Asked to Stuff Pockets of Billionaires for Stadium
Wow I had no idea Wisconsin was the only state to try to attract sports teams by building new stadiums.
Unlike other places though, the WI plan is self funding.
Darn those pesky facts.

He's not black.

He is black enough for racist like you.
Libs are the real racists here. You voted for that incompetent solely because he was black.

Forum List

Back