wall is negotiable

Mexico should contribute to its construction. It's done nothing to stop the Illegal Invasion. In fact, it's encouraged it. Mexico still refuses to take care of its own People. And it continues to ship its worst criminals across the border.

It is time for Mexico to be held accountable. I fully support Trump in his effort to end Illegal Immigration. And i dont care if that upsets the corrupt Mexican Government.

Mexico should contribute to its construction. It's done nothing to stop the Illegal Invasion. In fact, it's encouraged it. Mexico still refuses to take care of its own People. And it continues to ship its worst criminals across the border.

It is time for Mexico to be held accountable. I fully support Trump in his effort to end Illegal Immigration. And i dont care if that upsets the corrupt Mexican Government.

calm yourself PAUL-----mexico has limited means and huge social problems

Trump will walk back the majority of the promises he's made.

Oh its Politicians are doing very well. The Mexican Government just refuses to take care of the People. It steals the money and ships its poorest and worst criminals across the border. It's a scam. It's time for the Mexican Government to be held accountable. And too bad if it doesn't like it.

Oh its Politicians are doing very well. The Mexican Government just refuses to take care of the People. It steals the money and ships its poorest and worst criminals across the border. It's a scam. It's time for the Mexican Government to be held accountable. And too bad if it doesn't like it.

Paul-----your comment is very unfair ----kinda racist.

OF COURSE the Wall is 'Negotiable'....it has been for DECADES!

"If you American people will just allow us to grant Amnesty to these millions of illegals, we will secure the border and build a wall....."

"Yeah, I know you have heard this before, but if you allow us to grant amnesty to THESE illegals we will secure the border and build a wall."

"Ok THIS time we mean it, if you let us do THIS we will secure the border and build a wall."
- "Hey, where did these 'Sanctuary Cities' come from?" - Americans

"Alright, we are just asking for one more thing - 'ok' this ,and we'll secure the border and build the wall."
- "Hey, the govt just dumped all these illegals and refugees into our community without letting the local and state agencies know..." - Americans.

"We will build the fargin' wall, and Mexico will pay for it....." - Trump
- "...but it's negotiable - everything is." - Trump

Trump is no different, saying what people want to hear.
The American peope will buy the shit, and it will never happen....

It's the political version of 'The Lion King':

'The Circle of Lies' from the 'LYING King'. :(

It isn't racist to point out truth & reality. The Mexican Government is one of the most corrupt on earth. It refuses to take care of its People. It needs to be held accountable. It will contribute and help build the wall one way or another.

calm down folks-----we cannot deport hundreds of thousands of Mexicans----
they are HUMAN BEINGS too.

"If you American people will just allow us to grant Amnesty to these millions of illegals, we will secure the border and build a wall....."

"Yeah, I know you have heard this before, but if you allow us to grant amnesty to THESE illegals we will secure the border and build a wall."

"Ok THIS time we mean it, if you let us do THIS we will secure the border and build a wall."

"Alright, we are just asking for one more thing - 'ok' this ,and we'll secure the border and build the wall."
- "Hey, the govt just dumped all these illegals and refugees into our community without letting the local and state agencies know..." - Americans.

We'll see. But Trump is the only one willing to at least attempt to tackle the terrible problem. The rest just want the status-quo.

It isn't racist to point out truth & reality. The Mexican Government is one of the most corrupt on earth. It refuses to take care of its People. It needs to be held accountable. It will contribute and help build the wall one way or another.

you want to HOLD a government "ACCOUNTABLE" ---by forcing it to use its very
limited public funds to build a wall? ----whilst its people STARVE????

Yes, they will be held accountable. It's about time. Then hopefully the Mexican People will rise up and demand a better Government. That's the only way things will ever change there. It will be forced upon them.

We'll see. But Trump is the only one willing to at least attempt to tackle the terrible problem. The rest just want the status-quo.

I predict (as oracle at usmb---rosie) that Trump will do a little to stem the tide
of incoming Mexicans-----but not all that much. ---ok---every little bit helps----I just
hope he stops the ONES WHO SHOULD BE STOPPED----like the drug trade people and-------(right) the JIHADIST SCUM

Now its Racist to claim thst people should fix their iwn country rather than illegally entering the United States? If so, sign me up as a Racist.

try again-------those people are very afflicted people-------the government is not---
THE PEOPLE running from poverty. --------running from poverty is not the same
as drug trade and jihadist scum

Now its Racist to claim thst people should fix their iwn country rather than illegally entering the United States? If so, sign me up as a Racist.

They'll never get it. Trump and millions of other Americans want to end 'Illegal' Immigration. That time has come. But it's about winning Elections. It's 'Party before Country.' So it's much more convenient for many to just throw the old stale 'Racist' label out there. But hopefully most Americans won't but that tired stuff this time around. I guess we'll see though.

No. We want the people of Mexico to stand up and fix their government so the nstional motto doesn't conflict with a Taco Bell ad campaign..... "Make a Run for the Border".

I predict (as oracle at usmb---rosie) that Trump will do a little to stem the tide
of incoming Mexicans-----but not all that much. ---ok---every little bit helps----I just
hope he stops the ONES WHO SHOULD BE STOPPED----like the drug trade people and-------(right) the JIHADIST SCUM

I believe he'll at least attempt to secure our border. The rest will continue the status-quo. So i gotta go with Trump.

They'll never get it. Trump and millions of other Americans want to end 'Illegal' Immigration. That time has come. But it's about winning Elections. It's 'Party before Country.' So it's much more convenient for many to just throw the old stale 'Racist' label out there. But hopefully most Americans won't but that tired stuff this time around. I guess we'll see though.

yeah----ok we should be helping mexico too-----THEY IS OUR FELLOW AMERICANS---------and -------"western imperialism" (see? I said it------) is
at fault IN THE AMERICAS----for lots of problems

Forum List

Back