Wall of Shame: Net Worths of 100 Left-Wing Millionaire and Billionaire Celebs

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Kyle Becker | On 07, Nov 2013 @ Wall of Shame: Net Worths of 100 Left-Wing Millionaire and Billionaire Celebs | Independent Journal Review

Tired of hearing limousine liberals complain about how unjust our economic system is? I know I am. That’s why I compiled a very short list of left-wing radicals who can’t practice what they preach.

These 100 left-wing supporters of wealth redistribution made millions and even billions off the free enterprise system. Many supported the Celebrity President himself Barack Obama, who has ironically gotten quite wealthy preaching against ‘evil’ rich people. This is just a taste of left-wing hypocrisy

Here are a few of them:

LWM1.jpg

And a lot, lot more!!! Hypocrisy at its height.

Not any surprises here. Liberal/progressives are known for their penchant to spend everyone, anyone, else's money. But they have worked really, really hard to amass the relative pittances they claim as their own. I mean, have you ever tried acting? It's really hard work (so I've heard).

Jay ZEEEE is worth 500 million dollars. All you need to know about what's wrong with society today is explained right there.

The idea that it's somehow hypocritical to be wealthy and a left winger is completely ridiculous.

No, it is completely ridiculous to NOT see the hypocrisy of it.
Why? Because chances are they put their money in tax havens and have accountants tirelessly use every means they can to pay less taxes.
I would lay down the title of my house that every single one of the people shown in these photos have tax lawyers on their payroll. Bank on it.
Now, how is that not hypocritical?

Forum List

Back