Wall street legends busted in Florida prostitution prostitution sting

Wow! Incredibly high classed whores at work in Florida. It's good to know the big rich fabled capitalist monkeys that have climbed to the highest branches of the money tree still take their underwear off one leg at a time just like us peons...and then leap on top of their expensive concubines.

This reminds me of what Trump has done to the Tards….

He just keeps plugging them in the butt...

They must like it, they just keep coming back for more..
Yep, the inner psyche just told on itself.^^

I guess you are you saying you like getting plugged in the butt?

I get it now, you are advertising this fact with Bart pulling his britches down….

You Tards are a sick bunch….

we Now know what he has been trying to get across to USMB members this whole time with that avatar.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

Wow! Incredibly high classed whores at work in Florida. It's good to know the big rich fabled capitalist monkeys that have climbed to the highest branches of the money tree still take their underwear off one leg at a time just like us peons...and then leap on top of their expensive concubines.

I get it now, you are advertising this fact with Bart pulling his britches down….

Forgets his psyche let his Freudian slip...^^

we Now know what he has been trying to get across to USMB members this whole time with that avatar.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:
You go for a little Dirty Sanchez in yer hood also..

Why is prostitution even a crime when the Poor are denied and disparaged equal protection of the law regarding the concept of employment at will.

Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause.

There is absolutely no reason to take right wingers seriously about morality, with a First Amendment.

Yours is projection by a gay tard…

Bart pulling his pants down proves it.....

Hey Bub, here's a little secret, they ain't my pants..But we all still know what kind of manpussy you be wanting with a gigolo..

You shouldn’t talk with your mouth full…..

Hey Bub, here's a little secret, they ain't my pants..But we all still know what kind of manpussy you be wanting with a gigolo..

We know you are advertising libtard butt...….

I bet you say that to all the sailors down at the dock..

No one is speaking here...

I bet you get docked by all the sailors......

While the big news of the day was that New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft was named as one of those involved in a prostitution sting in Florida, NBC News reported that he’s far from the only one named in the Orchids of Asia Spa bust, and may in fact "not be the most famous person involved."

Wall Street Legends Identified In Florida Prostitution Sting

Isn't it funny how the stupid can't connect all these dots beaming from DEMOCRATS, HOLLYWOOD, DEMOCRATIC PRICKS IN DC shredding TRUMP and these morons just can't connect the dots of power.

Idiots can't figure out how the you scratch my back I will scratch yours beams across big billionaires and their..

NEWS STATIONS ( CONTROLLED MEDIA DUMBASSES )

HOLLYWOOD AND MOVIES ( ELITES CONTROL THE MESSAGES U IDIOTS PICK UP ON) THEY DONATE MONEY TO MANY LEFTIST WANTS AND DEMANDS

and you morons don't get it.

Somebody is off their meds today.

I bet you get docked by all the sailors......
I have no idea why you would say that since you don't live anywhere near me..

You speak volumes…

You are the classic example of a pervert

with your cartoon character taking his pants down….

You speak volumes…

also who WAS the last sailor that docked you MoonGlow?:biggrin: I am guessing Rightwinger,its well known he hits on men :abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:

rich guys !government officials! with prostitutes !I for one am shocked :eusa_drool:

OP right although their are a hell of a lot more sleepwalkers who have probably opened their eyes

While the big news of the day was that New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft was named as one of those involved in a prostitution sting in Florida, NBC News reported that he’s far from the only one named in the Orchids of Asia Spa bust, and may in fact "not be the most famous person involved."

Isn't it funny how the stupid can't connect all these dots beaming from DEMOCRATS, HOLLYWOOD, DEMOCRATIC PRICKS IN DC shredding TRUMP and these morons just can't connect the dots of power.

Idiots can't figure out how the you scratch my back I will scratch yours beams across big billionaires and their..

HOLLYWOOD AND MOVIES ( ELITES CONTROL THE MESSAGES U IDIOTS PICK UP ON) THEY DONATE MONEY TO MANY LEFTIST WANTS AND DEMANDS

46969480_711192429245936_7451596949494431744_o.jpg

45361458_699367520428427_919993509610520576_n.jpg

36177284_602983666733480_4956320241572380672_n.jpg

33191122_582052512159929_792793139696893952_n.jpg

You DO realise that criminal Robert Kraft is Trumps hero right?:abgg2q.jpg:

You speak volumes…

also who WAS the last sailor that docked you MoonGlow?:biggrin: I am guessing Rightwinger,its well known he hits on men :abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301:
He hits on men because he's a boxer..

46969480_711192429245936_7451596949494431744_o.jpg

45361458_699367520428427_919993509610520576_n.jpg

36177284_602983666733480_4956320241572380672_n.jpg

33191122_582052512159929_792793139696893952_n.jpg

You DO realise that criminal Robert Kraft is Trumps hero right?:abgg2q.jpg:
You mean that Trump is all those things that LAFlame tried to pin on the Dems?

rich guys !government officials! with prostitutes !I for one am shocked :eusa_drool:

OP right although their are a hell of a lot more sleepwalkers who have probably opened their eyes
Why? Is this new news to yous? Do you think that men and prostitutes are something new?

Forum List

Back