Wall Street's Big Money Is Betting On Biden And Democrats In 2020

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
My brother is voting for Trump because he insist if Biden wins the market will tank. I keep explaining to him there is no legitimate reason to believe that will be the case. Everything in Biden's history shows him to be a corporatist, much like the Clintons and Obama.

I suppose it depends on which part of the market is involved.

I'm sure Microsoft, Facebook and Amazon are all in since they benefit so much from The Democrat party strategy to destroy small business and shutter people in their homes.

My brother is voting for Trump because he insist if Biden wins the market will tank. I keep explaining to him there is no legitimate reason to believe that will be the case. Everything in Biden's history shows him to be a corporatist, much like the Clintons and Obama.

The apparent fact that the executives at big banks are giving a lot to the D's doesn't really prove anything. They may realize that they will be screwed, esp. in big liberal states like NY, if they don't.

The real test as to how the market will do is how stock prices react when Trump or Biden's fortunes go up and down in the polls. Trump has had a positive run in the polls lately, prices have gone up for stocks

Delaware is HQ for major American corporations. Biden has a long history of supporting corporations and banks.
Wall Street knows they have a friend with Joe Biden.

That assumes Biden will actually be running things if he wins, or he lasts more than a year or so.

Any benefit in the market that Biden provides would be due to ease of profits made in China, for shares sold on American Exchanges. A handful of wealthy Mutual Fund Companies would profit from increased gains in China, at the cost of U.S jobs, the Middle Class and supremacy in A.I, military applications and the like.

China needs Biden to win, this much is certain. So do their shills.

Delaware is HQ for major American corporations. Biden has a long history of supporting corporations and banks.

He's also shown he can bend with the wind, and a Dem win is blown by the hard left.

He's also shown he can bend with the wind, and a Dem win is blown by the hard left.
Biden has never been a friend of the hard left. All politicians bend with the wind, but Biden has been distinctly center-right.

If he wins, AOC has a great deal of influence in the party and the nation. The expansion on her influence will be rapid, leading to a victory in 2024 for her, whether Dems want it or not, just as Trump took over the GOP. We are already seeing her backed candidates already winning tough Primaries with her blessing.

For the record I predicted AOCs rise even before Laura Ingraham did. Most didn't see it, some mocked the idea. All you had to do was watch the irrational and coordinated love for her by media to put 2 and 2 together. Similar to what Stacey Abrahams was given and she had a great push to try and anoint her, she was really who they wanted, but, after she lost her G.A race (even as they really tried to influence the outcome), she fell into the background. Now even Hillary doesn't mention her much.

AOC is already in government, she continues to have a strong voice, platform and voice, unlike others. She will benefit whether Biden wins or loses as she can position the Dems as not being progressive enough if he loses. If he wins, she can claim the progressives made it possible and make her demands for the Green New Deal and the like. The Paris Accord will look like a bargain to prop up China compared to the Green New Deal.

Biden has never been a friend of the hard left. All politicians bend with the wind, but Biden has been distinctly center-right.

Keep telling yourself that.

What about Harris and the far left who are gaining more and more traction? Biden himself even said he wouldn't seek a second term. Unheard of to be so blunt. A Kennedy just got crushed in Mass. thanks to AOCs support.

Open your eyes folks, stop pretending that what you are seeing is a mirage. Your eyes aren't lying.

The real people putting their real assets on the line say differently...

I'm sure Microsoft, Facebook and Amazon are all in since they benefit so much from The Democrat party strategy to destroy small business and shutter people in their homes.
Just like 2008, we need a Democrat to lead us back from Republican caused economic destruction.

I wondered when someone would pick this up I saw an article a couple weeks about this subject and then the one yesterday.

Just like 2008, we need a Democrat to lead us back from Republican caused economic destruction.
Please explain the republican caused economic destruction in 2008.
You cant so you wont.

The electorate has about three cents on the dollar worth of purchasing power. And the value of what little bit of savings they have is continuously robbed as a consequence of inflating the currency.

Both Biden and Trump are Keynesian.

The market is not the economy. In fact, the market is a complete distortion. So the question itself is trivial. Respectfully speaking.

The establishment has always preferred Biden over Trump. They're policies don't differ that much at all.

Have a good day, all.

Last edited:

Dood, sorry to hear your welfare check has been cut.

So, all those Democrats shutting down the economies in their states were actually working for the republicans who kept warning us of the economic devastation they were causing?

Amazing!

If Biden is elected the market may initially tank before recovering.

Unless someone wins decisively, I see post election chaos affecting the markets more at least initially.

I don't expect any blowouts but a very close election coming down to a few swing states.

Despite what the poll says, it is anyone's election.

center right?

LOL

Forum List

Back