Walmart destroys private property

It's amazing to me how little people seem to understand how our legal system works.

What grounds do you guys think she could sue on?

Looks who calling anyone "little people", you're a simpleton who thinks your screen name makes you smart LMAO

It's amazing to me how little people seem to understand how our legal system works.

Looks who calling anyone "little people", you're a simpleton who thinks your screen name makes you smart LMAO

:lol:

I think you might want to re-parse that sentence, I don't think you understood it.

I think you might want to re-parse that sentence, I don't think you understood it.

I understood it perfectly and I don't need a simpleton such as yourself to explain it. By the way Walmart breached a contract.

I understood it perfectly and I don't need a simpleton such as yourself to explain it. By the way Walmart breached a contract.
You really think he meant little people, not how little people know?

No, you clearly did not.

Do you have a link to this "contract"?

No, you clearly did not.

Why would I have a link to a contract?

No, you clearly did not.

You claim a sales order is a contract...

No, you clearly did not.

Well, since you seem to be so sure of the existence of this "contract", and what it says, I assumed you must have some additional information to back that up.

I guess not.

No, you clearly did not.

Well, since you seem to be so sure of the existence of this "contract", and what it says, I assumed you must have some additional information to back that up.

I guess not.

I guess you don't know what a retail contract is. Move along, Sparky, you're in over your head

No, you clearly did not.

I guess not.

I guess you don't know what a retail contract is. Move along, Sparky, you're in over your head
A sales order is all you get from Wal Mart...

No, you clearly did not.

I guess not.

Again, I think it's you that doesn't know what a "retail contract" is. You really should stick to terms you understand.

A "retail contract" is the contract between a retailer and it's suppliers, not a store and it's customers.

Good thing I ordered my ring straight from the manufacturer.

Who paid for it?

I'd like to see proof that you have a class ring with a confederate flag on it. How about a pic?
Yep, cause in this area, no school uses the confederate flag as a symbol..They made Rogers High school take it's corn cob smoking Hillbilly down as a mascot...in the 1990's..

Banning symbols of hatred is not a solution. It is a political gesture...each and every time it occurs.

Just as banning guns will not reduce violent gun crime, banning any symbol from emblems of government supported entities will do nothing to reduce any hatred that might be attached to the symbol.

Banning the Confederate flag will not remove it from history. The history of the War Between the States.... the war that pit brother against brother, was recorded and is today reenacted with pride, witn costumes and banners from both sides.... should not be diminished by the attachments of hatred to that came to the flag AFTER the war.

I suspect (and hope) that sales and display of both the Confederate Flag and the American Flag will increase.

No, you clearly did not.

I guess not.

Question. Are you an economics professor?

Forum List

Back