Walmart destroys private property

Left-wing people are going nutz over the confederate flag, and so Walmart following the left-wing perspectives, melts down a confederate flag on a ring.... and immediately the left attacks walmart. If they had been selling confederate flags all over the place, you'd be attacking them for that. Now they are refusing to sell stuff with the confederate flag, and you are screaming about that.

This is why people in business should always, and completely, ignore all these leftists. They are completely irrational, and childish. No matter what you do, they scream.

Left-wing people are going nutz over the confederate flag, and so Walmart following the left-wing perspectives, melts down a confederate flag on a ring.... and immediately the left attacks walmart. If they had been selling confederate flags all over the place, you'd be attacking them for that. Now they are refusing to sell stuff with the confederate flag, and you are screaming about that.

This is why people in business should always, and completely, ignore all these leftists. They are completely irrational, and childish. No matter what you do, they scream.
No worse than the religious always wanting to complain about Wal Marts books and mags they sell...

I understood it perfectly and I don't need a simpleton such as yourself to explain it. By the way Walmart breached a contract.

:lol:

No, you clearly did not.

Do you have a link to this "contract"?

Why would I have a link to a contract?

Well, since you seem to be so sure of the existence of this "contract", and what it says, I assumed you must have some additional information to back that up.

I guess not.

I guess you don't know what a retail contract is. Move along, Sparky, you're in over your head

Again, I think it's you that doesn't know what a "retail contract" is. You really should stick to terms you understand.

A "retail contract" is the contract between a retailer and it's suppliers, not a store and it's customers.

Wrong, look dimwit my husband (the attorney) is sitting next to me and informs his firm just sued a GM dealer for breach of a retail contract when the dealer took the customer's money and failed to deliver the agreed upon vehicle in the promised time frame. Now who am going to believe, a simpleton such as yourself or my attorney husband? Thinking.....thinking some more.....you lose "doc"

By the way, the dealership returned the customer's money after being threatened with a suit. They broke a .....wait for it....retail contract.

Retail contracts outline the terms and conditions of a sale between a supplier and a retail store or a sale between a retail store and a customer. Although each type is an example of a purchase agreement and, just as with any other type of contract, are legal and binding once the contract is signed, clauses and inclusions vary depending on whether the retail store is the buyer or seller.

What Is a Retail Contract Business Entrepreneurship - azcentral.com

No, you clearly did not.

Do you have a link to this "contract"?

Well, since you seem to be so sure of the existence of this "contract", and what it says, I assumed you must have some additional information to back that up.

I guess not.

I guess you don't know what a retail contract is. Move along, Sparky, you're in over your head

Again, I think it's you that doesn't know what a "retail contract" is. You really should stick to terms you understand.

A "retail contract" is the contract between a retailer and it's suppliers, not a store and it's customers.

Wrong, look dimwit my husband (the attorney) is sitting next to me and informs his firm just sued a GM dealer for breach of a retail contract when the dealer took the customer's money and failed to deliver the agreed upon vehicle in the promised time frame. Now who am going to believe, a simpleton such as yourself or my attorney husband? Thinking.....thinking some more.....you lose "doc"

By the way, the dealership returned the customer's money after being threatened with a suit. They broke a .....wait for it....retail contract.

Retail contracts outline the terms and conditions of a sale between a supplier and a retail store or a sale between a retail store and a customer. Although each type is an example of a purchase agreement and, just as with any other type of contract, are legal and binding once the contract is signed, clauses and inclusions vary depending on whether the retail store is the buyer or seller.

Ok, I'll give you that definition.

Now, what makes you think that such a contract exists for this ring order?

I think SassyIrishChick will be surprised to find out that she's a "leftist" now.

I guess not.

You have no choice, I am correct and you were wrong. No need to thank me for the lesson, consider it free legal advice from my husband.

I wonder if he can claim pro bono work and use it as a tax deduction?

I think SassyIrishChick will be surprised to find out that she's a "leftist" now.

Hey Doc, don't be all butt hurt because I made you look like a dumb ass. I do it to simpletons all the time :)

I guess not.

You have no choice, I am correct and you were wrong. No need to thank me for the lesson, consider it free legal advice from my husband.

Looking to hide money?

I guess not.

You know that stamping your feet and proclaiming "I am correct" doesn't actually make you "correct", right?

I'm still waiting for this supposed "contract".

Hey Doc, don't be all butt hurt because I made you look like a dumb ass. I do it to simpletons all the time :)

You couldn't make Donald Trump look like a dumb ass, clown. Next to you, everyone's a fucking Einstein.

Still waiting for that contract...

It's amazing to me how little people seem to understand how our legal system works.

What grounds do you guys think she could sue on?
If people can sue bakeries for not baking what they want the way that they want it baked, people can sue Wal-Mart for not making a ring the way that they want it made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's amazing to me how little people seem to understand how our legal system works.

How about breach of contract! Also (emotional) pain and suffering if the lady could no longer get a highschool ring made to specifications in time for her nephews birthday gift.

If people can sue bakeries for not baking what they want the way that they want it baked, people can sue Wal-Mart for not making a ring the way that they want it made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You do realize that that's nonsense, right?

Bakeries, etc have been sued for violating PA laws. No such law exists protecting the Confederate Flag.

How about breach of contract! Also (emotional) pain and suffering if the lady could no longer get a highschool ring made to specifications in time for her nephews birthday gift.

What "contract" was breached?

Why is Walmart responsible for this woman's "pain and suffering"?

You couldn't make Donald Trump look like a dumb ass, clown. Next to you, everyone's a fucking Einstein.

There was a contract, I've already explained retail contracts to you. Walmart failed to deliver the merchandise, my understanding is the ring was supposed to have the high school mascot on it, while Walmart can (but shouldn't) refuse to put the mascot on the ring the moment they put any other high school mascot on any other ring they are in the wrong. The confederate flag is not banned in this nation and Walmart cannot pick and choose what mascots they will and will not put on a ring.

Any argument with "they are a private business and can do what they want" will immediately be rebutted with the bakers were also a private business. This would be part of that slippery slope you all were warned about.

Now, can the student sue? He could but would have a difficult time proving emotional damages and would be best to take the money back and find another retailer that will supply the desired ring. Pretty much what the lesbians should have done in the case of their pretend marriage wedding cake

One, It was her mistake to order it through Wal-Mart, a third party. Two, I ordered my original high school ring in the winter of 2005, from a company known as Balfour. When I lost my first ring, I ordered the replacement from them again. Never ever buy from a third party for something as important as a class ring. Ever.

There was a contract, I've already explained retail contracts to you. Walmart failed to deliver the merchandise, my understanding is the ring was supposed to have the high school mascot on it, while Walmart can (but shouldn't) refuse to put the mascot on the ring the moment they put any other high school mascot on any other ring they are in the wrong. The confederate flag is not banned in this nation and Walmart cannot pick and choose what mascots they will and will not put on a ring.

1. Are you under the impression that relaying an anecdote from your lawyer husband about a car dealership somehow "proves" that a contract exists for this ring order?

2. Of course Walmart can "pick and choose" what mascots they will or will not put on a ring. What prevents them from doing so?

Any argument with "they are a private business and can do what they want" will immediately be rebutted with the bakers were also a private business. This would be part of that slippery slope you all were warned about.

There are laws protecting LGBT customers from discrimination, and the bakers were sued under those laws. There is no law that protects the Confederate Flag from discrimination.

Now, can the student sue? He could but would have a difficult time proving emotional damages and would be best to take the money back and find another retailer that will supply the desired ring. Pretty much what the lesbians should have done in the case of their pretend marriage wedding cake

In other words, there's no grounds for a lawsuit, and they'd lose it if they tried.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

One, It was her mistake to order it through Wal-Mart, a third party. Two, I ordered my original high school ring in the winter of 2005, from a company known as Balfour. When I lost my first ring, I ordered the replacement from them again. Never ever buy from a third party for something as important as a class ring. Ever.

I'm just guessing, but Walmart is probably the cheaper option. They usually are.

Forum List

Back