Walmart destroys private property

The GOP loves walmart. Low wages, small benefits. GOP dream. They can do no wrong. They strengthen our nation. LOL
Wal Mart enjoys treating their employee's like dirt...
yet both liberals and conservatives continue to support a company that's only goal is making money and putting all competition out of business.

Speak for yourself. I refuse to shop at Walmart. Vulture capitalism at its finest.

The GOP loves walmart. Low wages, small benefits. GOP dream. They can do no wrong. They strengthen our nation. LOL
Wal Mart enjoys treating their employee's like dirt...
yet both liberals and conservatives continue to support a company that's only goal is making money and putting all competition out of business.

Speak for yourself. I refuse to shop at Walmart. Vulture capitalism at its finest.

For some sick twisted reason, I'm curious why.

So just recently I swept my carpets with my sweeper. It's a basic model, with a 6 amp motor. Does a great job. Bag-less.

When I bought this thing, I shopped around all over the place. Some were selling it for $69, another $64, and then there was Walmart which had it on the shelf for $44.95.

Now by your logic, I should have paid a higher price, for the exact same product, for no logical reason other than "it's vulture capitalism"? Why is it better for me to be poorer, under your left-wing ideology? What exactly is your motivation here?

Forum List

Back