Walmart Employees Place Food Donation Bins at Doorstep of Alice Walton's $25 Million Condo

A fair wage. You think it's your place to tell someone else they aren't paying enough and it isn't a fair wage. You think that you can make that determination for someone else yet whine like a little bitch when someone challenges what you pay.

Again: I have a problem with Walmart accepting tens of billions in taxpayer subsidies then sticking it to taxpayers by paying their employees welfare wages. Why can't you understand that?

Again: I have a problem with Walmart accepting tens of billions in taxpayer subsidies

I have a problem with your imaginary numbers.

Again: I have a problem with Walmart accepting tens of billions in taxpayer subsidies

I have a problem with your imaginary numbers.

I've posted the numbers. If you care not to believe them that's up to you, but you'll die stupid.

I've posted the numbers.

The link you posted, if accurate, was $1.2 billion, not tens of billions.

This would normally be a PR nightmare for most companies but Wally World? Apparently the owners think they can't sink any further so they're taking no remedial action :dunno:

They have created some programs that are good for the local community but that doesn't make-up for not having decent jobs.

This would normally be a PR nightmare for most companies but Wally World? Apparently the owners think they can't sink any further so they're taking no remedial action :dunno:

Income disparity and keeping incomes low (even their own employees) is very-very good for Wally World!

Your second link contains no corroboration of your claim, it's just a link to a Google Search that returns results for "Romney had to file an extension."

70555thunderbirdmesadrive-clarkduggerphotography.jpg

Obama's $4.2 million home in Rancho Mirage

images

His $2 million home in Chicago

images
images
images

His $36 million spread in Hawaii

No Obama Isn t Buying A House In California - Los Angeles News FOX 11 LA KTTV

Yeah, and this administration has never been caught lying to us before, right?

I've posted the numbers.

The link you posted, if accurate, was $1.2 billion, not tens of billions.

It's interactive. Start clicking.

Wal-Mart Subsidy Watch - brought to you by Good Jobs First

I clicked, it was $1.2 billion, not tens of billions.

Notice how the liar just gives you links when he is wrong and nothing else.

That's an improvement over his usual faulty claims with no links.

They have created some programs that are good for the local community but that doesn't make-up for not having decent jobs.

I hate to , once again, point out facts to you - but Wal Mart in fact has PLENTY of good jobs, why a person can earn $20M a year working for them in fact.

Forum List

Back