Walmart pays workers poorly and sinks.Costco pays workers well and sails

Didn't you just earlier today make a post about what an obscene amount of money Walmart makes? And now you say they are failing?

dear gawd, whine whine whine

here is something you can do...OPEN your own business and pay your workers what ever the hell you want...or you would rather sit on a computer and BITCH about what others pay

here is something you can do...OPEN your own business and pay your workers what ever the hell you want...or you would rather sit on a computer and BITCH about what others pay

There are always excuses.

Personally, I don't shop Walmart any more because too much of their shit is made in China. I like to support American workers and it's good to know what products are actually made, not just distributed, here in the U.S.A. Look up American made products and see what brands you can change to support American workers. Sorry, I preach this issue at every opportunity. Walmart actually does have some American made products, but you have to read a lot of labels.

Some people love 'Wally World' because they are cheap and people don't have money coming out their ears these days. I just hope they are shopping smart and looking for American made products.

I am mad at Walmart right now for banning the sale of Paula Deen's books and products over a comment made years ago. Fuck 'em.

Walmart thrives because people like cheap prices and, apparently, millions of people like working there or they wouldn't take the jobs.

The people, even the poorest among us, have the power to put virtually any company out of business simply by not handing over our money to support them. We have choices and should make smart ones.

Personally, I don't shop Walmart any more because too much of their shit is made in China. I like to support American workers and it's good to know what products are actually made, not just distributed, here in the U.S.A. Look up American made products and see what brands you can change to support American workers. Sorry, I preach this issue at every opportunity. Walmart actually does have some American made products, but you have to read a lot of labels.

Some people love 'Wally World' because they are cheap and people don't have money coming out their ears these days. I just hope they are shopping smart and looking for American made products.

I am mad at Walmart right now for banning the sale of Paula Deen's books and products over a comment made years ago. Fuck 'em.

Walmart thrives because people like cheap prices and, apparently, millions of people like working there or they wouldn't take the jobs.

The people, even the poorest among us, have the power to put virtually any company out of business simply by not handing over our money to support them. We have choices and should make smart ones.

you can't get any of that through these walmart haters heads..
they have this utopia notion of some LIVABLE WAGE...well heck yea until they open a BUSINESS and live in REALITY...until then is easier to just sit around and bitch about it

Walmart is the largest retailer in the world. It is hardly sinking.

Is this like Fox's ratings being so bad the network will shortly be off the air?

I don't go to Walmart. I live in Los Angeles and the nearest store has an undesirable customer base. I shop Walmart on line though and just placed a whopping order today.

LOL! I don't mind paying extra taxes for Walmart workers low unlivable wages & no medical benefits not covered by Walmart. How about you? :eusa_angel:

I won't bitch or complain.

LOL! I don't mind paying extra taxes for Walmart workers low unlivable wages & no medical benefits not covered by Walmart. How about you? :eusa_angel:

you people today just don't live in reality..NOBODY has to go on the government (taxpayers dole) because a JOB doesn't give them those things...no wonder our country is in the crapper with this thinking today...47 percent of the people have grown up this bs and look where we are today? TRILLONS IN DEPT

Last edited:

Is Wally World the only company in the country paying entry-level wages, numbnutz?

you people today just don't live in reality..NOBODY has to go on the government (taxpayers dole) because a JOB doesn't give them those things...no wonder our country is in the crapper with this thinking today...47 percent of the people have grown up this bs and look where we are today? TRILLONS IN DEPT

Well, you don't have to sit around and bitch about what others are willing to pay.:eusa_angel:

Is Wally World the only company in the country paying entry-level wages, numbnutz?

No, but Wallymart is the subject of the OP, noballs.:eusa_angel:

No, but Wallymart is the subject of the OP, noballs.:eusa_angel:
Piss off, chump.

There are millions upon millions of jobs in America that don't pay any better than Wally World, but they still are the singular object of the irrational hatred of pinheads like you.

Grow the hell up.

Forum List

Back