Walmart pays workers poorly and sinks.Costco pays workers well and sails

Well, it certainly has been the month of the poseur, here at USMB! :lmao:

Wow...You really are one stupid sumbitch.

What about the low-paying no-benefit jobs of Target and K-Mart employees?

How about McDonald's, Wendy's and Taco Bell?...Hell, name the fast food joint.

Like I said....Millions upon millions of low wage entry-level jobs in the country, all of which could be claimed to be "subsidized" like Wal-Mart, yet the singular focus of evil on the planet for ignorant, myopic, sniveling little sacks of shit like you is.....Wal-Mart.

Grow.....the .....fuck.....up.

What about them noballs? You are still supplementing them, so STFU! God, this guy is slow to figure it out. LMAO!!!
Guess what....Entry-level jobs are entry-level jobs....The pay sucks today just as it did 50 years ago.

The purchasing power of the Min. wage in the mid 1960's was much higher than the purchasing power of min. wage today. You wouldn't live well, but you could actually support yourself on min. wage back then. The min. wage was $1.25 in 1966, today you would need to earn $9.03 to match it.

What about them noballs? You are still supplementing them, so STFU! God, this guy is slow to figure it out. LMAO!!!
Guess what....Entry-level jobs are entry-level jobs....The pay sucks today just as it did 50 years ago.

The purchasing power of the Min. wage in the mid 1960's was much higher than the purchasing power of min. wage today. You wouldn't live well, but you could actually support yourself on min. wage back then. The min. wage was $1.25 in 1966, today you would need to earn $9.03 to match it.
That's the Fed's fault, not that of Wal-Mart, Target, McDonald's or anyone else.

Oh, BTW, taxes are greatly higher today than back then....Especially sales taxes and FICA, which hit those least able to afford them the hardest.

Guess who runs the states with the highest sales taxes?

Amazing the right wing libertards avoid this thread like the plague..it shoots their arguments to hell..

Mostly didn't reply much because you don't seem to have much on the ball when it comes to business. Since your name I'm assuming means anti-capitalist atheist it would indicate you don't have a firm grasp on wealth, how it's created or what the moral authority controlling it should be.

But let me play along for a minute. Sam Walton worked at JC Penny until he formulated a new business plan he thought would be better. He made the investment and took the risk and hot damn he was right and took away a lot of JC Penny customers as well as other existing companies. Costco came up with a slightly different slant on the Walmart model and gained some customers. That's how capitalism works. Come up with a better model and you win. So instead of bitching about Walmart go f*cking shop at Costco. If enough people do that Walmart will cease to exist. Until then it's just p*ssing and whining about one successful business for trivial reasons you yourself obviously can't even comprehend or else you would be out there running the ancapathiest store.

That's the Fed's fault, not that of Wal-Mart, Target, McDonald's or anyone else.

Oh, BTW, taxes are greatly higher today than back then....Especially sales taxes and FICA, which hit those least able to afford them the hardest.

Guess who runs the states with the highest sales taxes?

Are they the same states with the highest hourly wage and the most college graduates?

We already have a full compliment of ignorant and stupid in this thread, derp. :lol:

Gee whiz. The average hourly wage for a Wal-Mart associate is $12.57, 39% higher than the $9.03 one would need to earn to match the 1966 minimum wage purchasing power. And Wal-Mart sells products its employees can afford, to boot.

Despite Lower Pay, Walmart Veterans Initiative Is Step in 'Right Direction,' Veterans Group Says - ABC News

Gee whiz. The average hourly wage for a Wal-Mart associate is $12.57, 39% higher than the $9.03 one would need to earn to match the 1966 minimum wage purchasing power. And Wal-Mart sells products its employees can afford, to boot.

Despite Lower Pay, Walmart Veterans Initiative Is Step in 'Right Direction,' Veterans Group Says - ABC News

No employee my wife worked with made over 9. She started at 7.65$ which is minimum wage. Most employees don't get 12.57 and even if they did you expect them to live off that?

No employee my wife worked with made over 9. She started at 7.65$ which is minimum wage. Most employees don't get 12.57 and even if they did you expect them to live off that?
Boo-fucking hoo.

Move to the city where the higher wages are, ya sniveler.

We already have a full compliment of ignorant and stupid in this thread, derp. :lol:

Yep, and you are the leader of the ignorant pack of cons. What time does the pumpkin wagon take you back out to the village of idiots?

Apparently your wife's labor skills are not very high. Did you ever consider that maybe that's all she's worth to have on the job?

Walmart Pays Workers Poorly And Sinks While Costco Pays Workers Well And Sails-Proof That You Get What You Pay For - Forbes

Oh the libertards are gonna hate this! A company that pays a livable wage to their workers and doesn't use them like slaves! HOW HORRIBLE

Walmart is doing just fine selling products at a reasonable price. So far I haven't noticed anybody at the checkout counter claiming to be a slave. The problem that Walmart has and every other service based corporation is that the Obama health care mandates (ten feet high and counting) force them to hire on a part time basis.

Apparently your wife's labor skills are not very high. Did you ever consider that maybe that's all she's worth to have on the job?
She is now 2nd in command at a local eatery behind the head chef...still getting screwed..I know it ain't because she is female...the pricks that own the place won't give any one full time or more than 12$ an hour.Its their typical christian generosity I suppose.

Walmart Pays Workers Poorly And Sinks While Costco Pays Workers Well And Sails-Proof That You Get What You Pay For - Forbes

Oh the libertards are gonna hate this! A company that pays a livable wage to their workers and doesn't use them like slaves! HOW HORRIBLE

Walmart is doing just fine selling products at a reasonable price. So far I haven't noticed anybody at the checkout counter claiming to be a slave. The problem that Walmart has and every other service based corporation is that the Obama health care mandates (ten feet high and counting) force them to hire on a part time basis.
Costco's sells the same shit for same prices yet manages to pay ENTRY LEVEL employees 11.50$.

Maybe you should focus on getting a job instead of wasting your time here.

Doing that at the same time...Its awesome with the internet can apply right from home. Not like it does much good anyways...I can't find work in my field so now looking for shit manufacturing jobs...not what I wanna do but kinda tired being stay at home dad.

She is now 2nd in command at a local eatery behind the head chef...still getting screwed..I know it ain't because she is female...the pricks that own the place won't give any one full time or more than 12$ an hour.Its their typical christian generosity I suppose.

Oh so she still hasn't gained the skills to earn more than 12 bucks an hour then. Christian generosity doesn't mean you have to pay someone more than they're worth to do a job.

Doing that at the same time...Its awesome with the internet can apply right from home. Not like it does much good anyways...I can't find work in my field so now looking for shit manufacturing jobs...not what I wanna do but kinda tired being stay at home dad.

Get a job, dirty hippie.

Maybe you should focus on getting a job instead of wasting your time here.

Is he unemployed?

Forum List

Back