Walmart pays workers poorly and sinks.Costco pays workers well and sails

Those working at Walmart ought to quit if they don't like the conditions.

Meanwhile I'll continue shopping for the lowest price, which is Walmart.

Prices are fine....guess what Costco is the same thing same prices same materials...they pay 11.50$ to their entry level workers and benefits.

who cares what they pay :rolleyes:

they are located too far.

sam's club is next door.

did you check the web on possibilities of grants?

Nope haven't looked...I am assuming they go based on credit and far as I know from trying to rent places that check credit mine sucks and wife has none..although I am fixing mine.Oh and actually Both Sams and Costco's are about 100 miles from me..unfortunately there is a Wal Marx here in town...wish the place would burn down.

Nope haven't looked...I am assuming they go based on credit and far as I know from trying to rent places that check credit mine sucks and wife has none..although I am fixing mine.Oh and actually Both Sams and Costco's are about 100 miles from me..unfortunately there is a Wal Marx here in town...wish the place would burn down.

not necessarily. you may want to check with social services in your area ( they might be called differently, obviously) - they might help.

Grants are not loans, so you do not need any credit history.

There are many grants around - some might be based on your specific situation.

Check it, it might be worth your time.
Even if you do not get the money immediately, you might be shown the steps you need to go to lift up your situation ( with credit problems/tickets and so on)

Didn't you just earlier today make a post about what an obscene amount of money Walmart makes? And now you say they are failing?

The Walmart CEO's are only rich because they work their employees into the ground and reap the benefits.

I'm very sure this is a first had observation, how many stores does walmart have in your area?

not necessarily. you may want to check with social services in your area ( they might be called differently, obviously) - they might help.

Grants are not loans, so you do not need any credit history.

There are many grants around - some might be based on your specific situation.

Check it, it might be worth your time.
Even if you do not get the money immediately, you might be shown the steps you need to go to lift up your situation ( with credit problems/tickets and so on)

Can't hurt to try. Thanks for the information.

Forum List

Back