Walmart pays workers poorly and sinks.Costco pays workers well and sails

Apparently your wife's labor skills are not very high. Did you ever consider that maybe that's all she's worth to have on the job?
She is now 2nd in command at a local eatery behind the head chef...still getting screwed..I know it ain't because she is female...the pricks that own the place won't give any one full time or more than 12$ an hour.Its their typical christian generosity I suppose.

Oh so she still hasn't gained the skills to earn more than 12 bucks an hour then. Christian generosity doesn't mean you have to pay someone more than they're worth to do a job.
Actually she has. Has a shit ton of experience...has applied for other jobs just ain't got nothing yet...You idiots think just because someone has the skills to earn more that the nazi fucks that they work for are going to pay them more? Not hardly.Keep pay as low as possible keep people coming and going constantly no need to give a raise...like I said her boss just left last month for a better job and because he got tired of their bullshit...couldn't fire worthless fucks sucking down hours and not producing...She has already told her boss she is looking for new work..he said he don't blame her.
No employee my wife worked with made over 9. She started at 7.65$ which is minimum wage. Most employees don't get 12.57 and even if they did you expect them to live off that?

Maybe you should focus on getting a job instead of wasting your time here.

Is he unemployed?

I work on the side,odd jobs but mostly I got a regular gig.

Doing that at the same time...Its awesome with the internet can apply right from home. Not like it does much good anyways...I can't find work in my field so now looking for shit manufacturing jobs...not what I wanna do but kinda tired being stay at home dad.

So you think it's the worlds fault, or the Christians fault or Walmart's fault you or your wife can't make the big bucks. Here's a thought. How about you get off your *ss and make something of yourself instead of looking for a teat to suck off of like a child.

You don't have a job and your wife is worth 8 bucks an hour because you two f*cks didn't do a thing to get out of that situation. Sit down at dinner tonight and work on why you two morons aren't doing very well. Bring a mirror because it's going to come down to you not someone else.

I hope you find a decent job and can get on with your life. Being under or unemployed is miserable...and sadly our current government is making the jobs situation worse.

Good luck.

Oh go fuck yourself kid. You know nothing about the situation so fuck off. Thank You. Oh and she is at work so no sitting down for supper...I really do wish I would come down with some fucking terminal disease I got a plan in my brain that's just waiting to be into action because personally I don't like prison to much...being caged like an animal is no fun...so it would have to wait until I was dying.

Doing that at the same time...Its awesome with the internet can apply right from home. Not like it does much good anyways...I can't find work in my field so now looking for shit manufacturing jobs...not what I wanna do but kinda tired being stay at home dad.

So you think it's the worlds fault, or the Christians fault or Walmart's fault you or your wife can't make the big bucks. Here's a thought. How about you get off your *ss and make something of yourself instead of looking for a teat to suck off of like a child.

You don't have a job and your wife is worth 8 bucks an hour because you two f*cks didn't do a thing to get out of that situation. Sit down at dinner tonight and work on why you two morons aren't doing very well. Bring a mirror because it's going to come down to you not someone else.

Oh go fuck yourself kid. You know nothing about the situation so fuck off. Thank You. Oh and she is at work so no sitting down for supper...I really do wish I would come down with some fucking terminal disease I got a plan in my brain that's just waiting to be into action because personally I don't like prison to much...being caged like an animal is no fun...so it would have to wait until I was dying.

Nevermind. I'm done with this thread.

Last edited:

I hope you find a decent job and can get on with your life. Being under or unemployed is miserable...and sadly our current government is making the jobs situation worse.

Good luck.

Me too. I hope he finds good permanent work. I was unemployed 16 years ago. It was hell.

It ain't likely to happen. I got 1 damn ticket 3 years ago for a bunch of BS and I didn't have the money at the time to pay it so didn't go to court just paid it after it was due instead of fighting it...won't come off till December...maybe the new year will bring something better...Busted my balls getting a skill and it has done no good...apply to jobs all day...came real close to going to Denver for truck driving training but they saw that stupid ticket and that's it...in this day and age the employer obviously can pick and choose who they want to hire...so for me I understand why I can't get work but really can't understand why the wife with all the experience she has and good employment clean background can't find a better position.

She is now 2nd in command at a local eatery behind the head chef...still getting screwed..I know it ain't because she is female...the pricks that own the place won't give any one full time or more than 12$ an hour.Its their typical christian generosity I suppose.

Oh so she still hasn't gained the skills to earn more than 12 bucks an hour then. Christian generosity doesn't mean you have to pay someone more than they're worth to do a job.
Actually she has. Has a shit ton of experience...has applied for other jobs just ain't got nothing yet...You idiots think just because someone has the skills to earn more that the nazi fucks that they work for are going to pay them more? Not hardly.Keep pay as low as possible keep people coming and going constantly no need to give a raise...like I said her boss just left last month for a better job and because he got tired of their bullshit...couldn't fire worthless fucks sucking down hours and not producing...She has already told her boss she is looking for new work..he said he don't blame her.

If she's that f*cking good go open your own eatery. You should have no problem taking her employers customers and you get the added bonus of setting up your own company that pays waitresses and busboy's 20 bucks an hour so you can prove to the world your atheist generosity. Stop being a whiney *ss bitch and go do it. You obviously have the world figured out so why are you struggling so hard?

Good luck.

Me too. I hope he finds good permanent work. I was unemployed 16 years ago. It was hell.

It ain't likely to happen. I got 1 damn ticket 3 years ago for a bunch of BS and I didn't have the money at the time to pay it so didn't go to court just paid it after it was due instead of fighting it...won't come off till December...maybe the new year will bring something better...Busted my balls getting a skill and it has done no good...apply to jobs all day...came real close to going to Denver for truck driving training but they saw that stupid ticket and that's it...in this day and age the employer obviously can pick and choose who they want to hire...so for me I understand why I can't get work but really can't understand why the wife with all the experience she has and good employment clean background can't find a better position.

it depends on what the ticket is for.My son drives for Swift and has had tickets.

If she's that f*cking good go open your own eatery. You should have no problem taking her employers customers and you get the added bonus of setting up your own company that pays waitresses and busboy's 20 bucks an hour so you can prove to the world your atheist generosity. Stop being a whiney *ss bitch and go do it. You obviously have the world figured out so why are you struggling so hard?

I doubt he could afford to pay anything more than min wage.

Kid?

Business owner, entrepreneur, inventor here. I decided long ago I would rather do it myself than be under someone the control of someone else.

I'm sure your ever so grand plan somehow involves fraud or just plain old f*cking people over to get the money with your desired disease. I'm guessing it has absolutely nothing that would involve work or smart decisions since jail is the result. Not a single thought is being given to actually supporting yourself and your family with your available skills.

That's pathetic.

Cost money to open a business.I have already said she would love to do that...but we can't afford it.

it depends on what the ticket is for.My son drives for Swift and has had tickets.

Stop sign violation. I pulled out farther than should have because was afraid to hit the sidewalk because of the way the road was,pig claims I never stopped at stop sign...

Guess what....Entry-level jobs are entry-level jobs....The pay sucks today just as it did 50 years ago.

The purchasing power of the Min. wage in the mid 1960's was much higher than the purchasing power of min. wage today. You wouldn't live well, but you could actually support yourself on min. wage back then. The min. wage was $1.25 in 1966, today you would need to earn $9.03 to match it.
That's the Fed's fault, not that of Wal-Mart, Target, McDonald's or anyone else.

Oh, BTW, taxes are greatly higher today than back then....Especially sales taxes and FICA, which hit those least able to afford them the hardest.

Guess who runs the states with the highest sales taxes?

Tax rates were considerably higher in the '60's than now. In the 60's the marginal rate on the lowest income earners ($0 to $4,000) was 20% and 91% if you made over $400,000 (married filing jointly).

replace the word dot with a . in the following URL

www dot businessinsider dot com/history-of-tax-rates?op=1

I doubt he could afford to pay anything more than min wage.

You can't afford to pay that and that's the point. You would have to sell a BLT for 50 bucks to pay that.

The purchasing power of the Min. wage in the mid 1960's was much higher than the purchasing power of min. wage today. You wouldn't live well, but you could actually support yourself on min. wage back then. The min. wage was $1.25 in 1966, today you would need to earn $9.03 to match it.
That's the Fed's fault, not that of Wal-Mart, Target, McDonald's or anyone else.

Oh, BTW, taxes are greatly higher today than back then....Especially sales taxes and FICA, which hit those least able to afford them the hardest.

Tax rates were considerably higher in the '60's than now. In the 60's the marginal rate on the lowest income earners ($0 to $4,000) was 20% and 91% if you made over $400,000 (married filing jointly).

I wasn't talking about the federal marginal rate, but about the regressive taxes (sales and FICA) that are, in many cases, exponentially higher today than the were in the '60s.

Please try reading for comprehension....It'll really punch up your communication skills.

Last edited:
dear gawd, whine whine whine

here is something you can do...OPEN your own business and pay your workers what ever the hell you want...or you would rather sit on a computer and BITCH about what others pay

LOL! I don't mind paying extra taxes for Walmart workers low unlivable wages & no medical benefits not covered by Walmart. How about you? :eusa_angel:

I won't bitch or complain.

Costco and walmart are nothing alike. They serve two different purposes. Walmart is non union low priced variety store.

Costco has some union stores and is basically a warehouse type bulk store nothing even like walmart.

It is stupid to compare them. Forbes has really turned into a crap magazine.

It is stupid to compare them. Forbes has really turned into a crap magazine.

What has Forbes to do with that?

people here were comparing costco and walmart, but, probably, were thinking about sam's club( which is a part of the Walton's stores), which is comparable with costco - it is also a warehouse.
products are similar, costs, too.
one chooses just the closer to home location.

I wasn't talking about the federal marginal rate, but about the regressive taxes (sales and FICA) that are, in many cases, exponentially higher today than the were in the '60s.

Please try reading for comprehension....It'll really punch up your communication skills.

Their are no federal sales taxes. I don't pay any sales taxes in DE. FICA taxes in the 1960's were about where they are today. 7.25%.

Forum List

Back