🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WalMart really is ChinaMart

The other day I had a wait at automotive at Walmart. So I decided to walk down the golf aisle to see how much of it is from China. About 98% to 99% is from China, the rest is from Taiwan or some other country. Nothing from USA.

I don't know what % of Walmart products are USA made, but it must be very low.

Here is one estimate.

USA must supply Walmart with ammo, guns, produce, plants, seeds, garden plants, things like that. And maybe the odd this or that.

America used to make stuff. I found some sweats from the 80's that were made in USA. And a box of surgical virus masks from the late 90's, made in America. If Walmart ever stops selling guns and ammo due to the dems wet dream of bankrupting gun and ammo makers with lawsuits there will go another chunk of made on America in Walmart's product lineup.

View attachment 386670

If Beijing Joe and the whore Kameltoe get in then ALL of America will be GIVEN to Communist China.
Including the part of the US that Austria owns.

Sam Walton would probably roll over in his grave. They are going back toward his motto of selling made in America items. He did admit in ‘92 it was getting harder to do.
The shit Wal Mart sold when I worked in the warehouse in Bentonville, Arkansas in 1986 was not made in the US but in SE Asia and Eastern European communist nations..

What about Amazon or insert the name of your favorite store here? Costco? Target? Safeway? I doubt it's just Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is known for its low prices, so it has to get merchandise from China. The only criticism I have of that is food from China. We can't trust that and let it into our food chain (poison), but you will find it is already done at your supermarket. Wal-Mart is probably the only competitor to Amazon. Amazon is a practical monopoly and people just let it slide. For some reason, people like to criticize Wal-Mart for its "cheap," i.e. inferior quality, products.
I go to CostCo because their products are superior and the help speaks English.
So that way you can ask "dónde está el baño?" in English.....

Forum List

Back