Walmart: Retail Giant Falling Into Terminal Decline...

I'd be sad if they paid their employees a living wage so the taxpayers were not subsidizing their operations and didn't rape local communities of much needed tax income. Maybe if they made an effort to buy American.

As it is.......nope.

Speaking of buying American, Walmart was just busted for lying on some of its 'Made in America' labeling.

Last edited:
I'd be sad if they paid their employees a living wage so the taxpayers were not subsidizing their operations and didn't rape local communities of much needed tax income. Maybe if they made an effort to buy American.

As it is.......nope.
Well, you Libs say you hate Wal-Mart...

Walmart Employs 1% Of America. Should It Be Forced To Pay Its Employees More?
Walmart employs an astounding 2.1 million people. In the United States alone, the company employs 1.4 million people. This is a staggering 1% of the U.S.'s 140 million working population.

Walmart, in other words, matters. Its payrolls, and its pay, move the needle.

Considering that Big ears Barry's REAL unemployment rate is already around 10%, that should make people vote their pocketbook when it goes up even more, and they have to support deadbeat Democrats on a smaller paycheck!!

As it is.......nope.

Customers didn't want to spend a lot of money and Walmart fit the bill.
Also they wanted to get all their stuff in one place....

If the customers didn't buy there Walmart would not have survived.

As it is.......nope.
Walmart is paying 10 dollars an hour now and goes to 11 next year. Just how much should a cart pusher make idiot?

Libs would love to see Walmart fail putting more people on food stamps and welfare...
To Libs that's success....
Government having to provide for all the needs of the people.

Libs would love to see Walmart fail putting more people on food stamps and welfare...
To Libs that's success....
Government having to provide for all the needs of the people.

Government providing for the needs of the people? Sounds reasonable.

As it is.......nope.
Walmart is paying 10 dollars an hour now and goes to 11 next year. Just how much should a cart pusher make idiot?

in my sordid past------I did that kind of job for $1.25 per hour-------10 dollars per hour? ya think they would hire
me?

Looks like all the money they spent on those Jade Helm tunnels cut into their profit.

As it is.......nope.

in my sordid past------I did that kind of job for $1.25 per hour-------10 dollars per hour? ya think they would hire
me?

I did too in 1969

As it is.......nope.

Enough to survive on. What do you think a survivable wage is in today's America?

As it is.......nope.

me?

I did too in 1969

yeah----then------It took me thru college ------sorta-----along with a NATIONAL DEFENSE scholarship
and loan-----------(not a military thing) the GOOD ole'days--------

As it is.......nope.

Enough to survive on. What do you think a survivable wage is in today's America?
Entry level jobs are NOT life building or family building jobs and never were intended to be.

Forum List

Back