Walmart: Retail Giant Falling Into Terminal Decline...

No we haven't. There are fewer manufacturing jobs because where manpower was once needed has been replaced with technology. And gone are the days when a new HS grad could walk into a factory with no education or training and walk out 35 years later with a pension and a Timex....
IN today's manufacturing, workers are much more skilled. And they are required to have at least some higher education. Whether it be a two or four year degree or a trade school certificate.

Is THAT why FoxxConn has a Prison complex that houses over 500,000 slaves 24/7?
And that's just FoxxConn.
I certainly can't say what a Walmart Point Of Sales clerk is worth, but I'm sure not swallow the "fewer jobs" sound bite when China drags the farmers yelling and screaming into the big city sweat factories on a daily basis.
China no longer drags farmers. The sweat factories are part of a work rehab system for drug addicts.

Wow! The owner of the Chinese Restaurant I go to must be a liar.
She goes to China every year to pay off the local authorities to not drag her family from the farm to the city.

China would go broke if it weren't for fat greedy Americans. They loves their cheap shitty Chinese slave products.

There are many high-quality things coming from China...offhand, the most advanced tire factory in the world is the Double Coin plant in Shanghai.

They treat their workers like slaves. And fat greedy Americans are encouraging them to continue that.

Ever see the returns line at Walmart? It's hellish.

The software sucks.

Returns lines at Walmart are stinky hellish nightmares. Shopping at Walmart blows. Haven't been there in years. Once you stop shopping there, you actually start enjoying shopping again. Nice clean stores, friendly service. It's truly refreshing.
Statements:

1. Return lines at Walmart are hellish.
2. Shopping at Walmart blows.
3. Haven't been there in years.

1a. Return lines at Walmart are no worse than at any other store.
Statement #1 is a lie.
2a. Shopping anywhere blows.
3a. If you haven't been there in years, statements #1 and #2 are lies, or is statement #3 a lie.

You're really quite comical, son. Dismissed!

Really quite refreshing to catch another Liberal in a lie.

Actually, once you stop shopping at Walmart, you truly respect the nice clean friendly shopping environments at other stores. You wonder why you didn't stop shopping at Walmart sooner.

But I guess many people feel they have no other options. And that's very sad. Shopping at Walmart is a truly miserable experience. I wish more people could experience alternatives. They'd never go back.

Been to other stores, got to pay more for the same stuff...went back to Walmart. Will be shopping there in a couple hours.

I don't mind paying a little more for a pleasant shopping experience. Once you stop shopping at Walmart, you really do appreciate stores that offer clean stores, quality products, and friendly service. Those are things you definitely won't see at Walmart. Its stores are real messes. Ripped open packages and trash strewn all over the floor, awful smells, long lines, freaks yelling and fighting with each other, etc etc... It's like entering a loony Third World Country.

In the stores i shop at, the employees actually approach you and offer to help. Not like Walmart, where the employees run away, ignore you, or be rude to ya. I'm not blaming them though, they're just poor abused slaves. If you treat a worker shitty, you generally get a shitty worker. The stores i shop at are overall clean, friendly, and peaceful. I appreciate that. Walmart is an all around miserable shopping experience. I truly feel for those who don't have any other options. Once you stop shopping there, you'll never wanna go back.

Last edited:
And I would pay a bigger portion were it not for the Waltons.. So, are the Waltons good or evil? I submit neither.
I further submit that Walmart is a pawn in the Liberal game of making people into victims.
When I was in the labor market, I didn't bitch to government that I couldn't support my family on my salary. I looked for ways to increase my salary. That included night school to complete my degree and the occasional part time job.
I took responsibility for my own situation. I didn't look to government to give me what I hadn't earned.

But things have changed a lot. There are just not very many good jobs out there. That's a fact. Some of these jobs want, say, degrees/5 years experience or more, but yet offer only like $13.00 an hour. It's because they know people are desperate and they CAN offer that kind of crappy wage. And if you lack experience, you can expect to make minimum wage or close to it, and you cannot live on that. These corporations totally take advantage of us whenever it's possible!

Yup.

The software sucks.

Returns lines at Walmart are stinky hellish nightmares. Shopping at Walmart blows. Haven't been there in years. Once you stop shopping there, you actually start enjoying shopping again. Nice clean stores, friendly service. It's truly refreshing.
Statements:

1. Return lines at Walmart are hellish.
2. Shopping at Walmart blows.
3. Haven't been there in years.

1a. Return lines at Walmart are no worse than at any other store.
Statement #1 is a lie.
2a. Shopping anywhere blows.
3a. If you haven't been there in years, statements #1 and #2 are lies, or is statement #3 a lie.

You're really quite comical, son. Dismissed!

Really quite refreshing to catch another Liberal in a lie.

Actually, once you stop shopping at Walmart, you truly respect the nice clean friendly shopping environments at other stores. You wonder why you didn't stop shopping at Walmart sooner.

But I guess many people feel they have no other options. And that's very sad. Shopping at Walmart is a truly miserable experience. I wish more people could experience alternatives. They'd never go back.

Been to other stores, got to pay more for the same stuff...went back to Walmart. Will be shopping there in a couple hours.

I don't mind paying a little more for a pleasant shopping experience. Once you stop shopping at Walmart, you really do appreciate stores that offer clean stores, quality products, and friendly service. Those are things you definitely won't see at Walmart. Its stores are real messes. Ripped open packages and trash strewn all over the floor, awful smells, long lines, freaks yelling and fighting with each other, etc etc... It's like entering a loony Third World Country.

Maybe where you are, but I don't live in a ghetto.

In the stores i shop at, the employees actually approach you and offer to help. Not like Walmart, where the employees run away, ignore you, or be rude to ya. I'm not blaming them though, they're just poor abused slaves. If you treat a worker shitty, you generally get a shitty worker. The stores i shop at are overall clean, friendly, and peaceful. I appreciate that. Walmart is an all around miserable shopping experience. I truly feel for those who don't have any other options. Once you stop shopping there, you'll never wanna go back.

I have shopped at many other stores...and I still prefer Walmart.

I definitely don't miss shopping at Walmart. This bizarre shite i so common there.

Thank you for shopping at Walmart. Have a nice day. :)

:lol: OMG! Always wear pants while shopping at Walmart.

Your children are not safe at Walmart. Seriously.

Well, I have an adult son, so not applicable to me. :D

Not so fast. Criminals are known to enjoy frequenting Walmart. It's their favorite hangout.

Seriously, I'm not too worried about that. Lol. Let's not go "over the top" with this stuff now. :D

Thank you for shopping at Walmart. Have a nice day. :)

Not so fast. Criminals are known to enjoy frequenting Walmart. It's their favorite hangout.

Seriously, I'm not too worried about that. Lol. Let's not go "over the top" with this stuff now. :D

Lots of violent chit goes down at Walmarts. Seriously, it's true.

I live in a very low crime nice area. We don't usually have such issues.

I live in a very low crime nice area. We don't usually have such issues.

Sadly, there's no such thing as 'low crime' at Walmarts. It's where most criminals enjoy frequenting.

Forum List

Back