Walmart: Retail Giant Falling Into Terminal Decline...

What's next? A degree in cart pushing?

Smart business practices:

costco-vs-walmart-2012.jpg
What YOUR chart SAYS is if a starting kid goes to Walmart and does GOOD he then can get a better job at Costco.

No.
Yeah...It does. And that is the point. When one's income potential has exceeded their current employer's ability or willingness ot pay, they move on to something else

Wow! The owner of the Chinese Restaurant I go to must be a liar.
She goes to China every year to pay off the local authorities to not drag her family from the farm to the city.

China would go broke if it weren't for fat greedy Americans. They loves their cheap shitty Chinese slave products.

Yeah! I love buying a shirt from Walmart and when I go to fasten a button, it falls off! :biggrin:
Yiou should be more careful...
I am wearing a pair of New Balance tennis shoes that are 5 years old...Bought 'em at Walmart.....Now, what else would you like to discuss?

Ha-ha! New Balance? Gay. :D
Oh, so a lib is now gay bashing....
Don't make this personal....
If you want a bar room brawl, let me know. Because I don't give a shit about the rules of the forum. I can fire off the most vile insults all day long.
So it's your dime. If you want to discuss, fine. If you want a battle, have at it.

I'm not a lib, and I know you completely lack a sense of humor, but that was a joke. Lol.

You wouldn't know reality if it bit you in the scrotum.

Back at ya. You're gonna pay for Walmart's slaves eventually. That's fact.
Walmart isn't going anywhere. Your prediction of their demise is idiotic and juvenile, based on nothing more than the fact that you wish Walmart would be forced to pay workers more than they're worth.
I'm paying less than I would be if Walmart was not paying them.

You really don't give a shit anyway. If poverty ended tomorrow, the democrat Party would end the next day. you just need the issue.

Walmart's death is gonna be a slow painful one. The Waltons will likely even beg the Government for a bailout at some point. They'll run the ole 'Too Big To Fail' scam on em. We'll see how you feel about giving the Waltons their Corporate Welfare. I'm looking forward to it. Stay tuned.
What kind of fantasy world are you living in.
Walmart is the largest corporation in the world.
Jesus Christ you are desperate.

For now. But the fall is coming. No more room for growth. It can only decline.
Only in your tiny mind.
Hey genius. Walmart employs two million people. You'd rather fulfill your snit and see the company go down. Which means you could not give two shits about the employees or their income.
And when Walmart goes down then what? On to the next fucking cause?
Such a bullshit artist

China would go broke if it weren't for fat greedy Americans. They loves their cheap shitty Chinese slave products.

Yeah! I love buying a shirt from Walmart and when I go to fasten a button, it falls off! :biggrin:
I am wearing a pair of New Balance tennis shoes that are 5 years old...Bought 'em at Walmart.....Now, what else would you like to discuss?

If you want a bar room brawl, let me know. Because I don't give a shit about the rules of the forum. I can fire off the most vile insults all day long.
So it's your dime. If you want to discuss, fine. If you want a battle, have at it.

I'm not a lib, and I know you completely lack a sense of humor, but that was a joke. Lol.
"I'm not a lib" ...Yeah right.

Walmart isn't going anywhere. Your prediction of their demise is idiotic and juvenile, based on nothing more than the fact that you wish Walmart would be forced to pay workers more than they're worth.

You really don't give a shit anyway. If poverty ended tomorrow, the democrat Party would end the next day. you just need the issue.

Walmart's death is gonna be a slow painful one. The Waltons will likely even beg the Government for a bailout at some point. They'll run the ole 'Too Big To Fail' scam on em. We'll see how you feel about giving the Waltons their Corporate Welfare. I'm looking forward to it. Stay tuned.

Only in your tiny mind.
Hey genius. Walmart employs two million people. You'd rather fulfill your snit and see the company go down. Which means you could not give two shits about the employees or their income.
Such a bullshit artist

Just want them to be human beings.

It's their product mix that is hurting them, specifically in their grocery section. There's not enough name brands and too much of their "Great Value" store brand,which in most cases is crap.
Maybe they can get by with their store brand stuff in other departments but not in the grocery area and Walmart seems clueless about that. The last time I was in a Walmat grocery department, the name brands where either sold out or close to it, while their "Great Value" had dust on the packaging I many cases.
That issue does not exist in the store here.
Perhaps its a problem affecting that store.

Only in your tiny mind.
Such a bullshit artist

Just want them to be human beings.
Right.

"I'm not a lib" ...Yeah right.

Prove that I'm a liberal. :) Oh that's right, you can't. You don't know a damn thing.

Workers making a living wage will contribute more to Society. They'll put money back into the economy. If we continue down the Slave Labor road, Taxpayers will pay the price. And besides, a happy prosperous worker makes for a better worker. We'll all benefit.

Wow! The owner of the Chinese Restaurant I go to must be a liar.
She goes to China every year to pay off the local authorities to not drag her family from the farm to the city.

Ever see the returns line at Walmart? It's hellish.

The software sucks.

Returns lines at Walmart are stinky hellish nightmares. Shopping at Walmart blows. Haven't been there in years. Once you stop shopping there, you actually start enjoying shopping again. Nice clean stores, friendly service. It's truly refreshing.
Statements:

1. Return lines at Walmart are hellish.
2. Shopping at Walmart blows.
3. Haven't been there in years.

1a. Return lines at Walmart are no worse than at any other store.
Statement #1 is a lie.
2a. Shopping anywhere blows.
3a. If you haven't been there in years, statements #1 and #2 are lies, or is statement #3 a lie.

You're really quite comical, son. Dismissed!

Really quite refreshing to catch another Liberal in a lie.

Again....YOUR opinion.....Of course you are free to move to one these low skill worker utopias

Our Minimum Wage is a terrible embarrassment. Other nations with far less wealth treat their workers better. Canada for instance, has an $11/12 Minimum Wage. Their Businesses and economy hasn't collapsed. In fact, they have a balanced budget and low Unemployment.

Do you know what Canada's population is?

35 million people

How many illegals do they have? We have around 11 million officaly but probably around 20 million

Nearly 20 million illegal immigrants in U.S., former Border Patrol agents say

Canada cut its Corporate Tax Rate and raised its Minimum Wage. It has no debt and low Unemployment. There's no reason why we can't do the same.
Oh really? New Canadian PM Justin Trudeau says different.
He plans on increasing taxes and running deficits for at least the next 3 years.
Hold On To Your Wallet: Justin Trudeau’s Real Plan For Canada’s Middle Class

Well, that would be a big mistake. Canada's been doing things right for awhile now.

Well he is a liberal, so what do you expect

Their profits were ONLY 3.34 BILLION DOLLARS.

They're doing ok.
These are the same people that say Rush Limbaugh will be forced off the air any day now and that New York City will be 40 feet under water by Christmas.

Don't you just love alarmists. No rationale at all. Makes one feel right back in the Twilight Zone, huh?
This one.... paulitician... is really quite the comic. Quite entertaining.

The software sucks.

Returns lines at Walmart are stinky hellish nightmares. Shopping at Walmart blows. Haven't been there in years. Once you stop shopping there, you actually start enjoying shopping again. Nice clean stores, friendly service. It's truly refreshing.
Statements:

Statement #1 is a lie.
3a. If you haven't been there in years, statements #1 and #2 are lies, or is statement #3 a lie.

Actually, once you stop shopping at Walmart, you truly respect the nice clean friendly shopping environments at other stores. You wonder why you didn't stop shopping at Walmart sooner.

But I guess many people feel they have no other options. And that's very sad. Shopping at Walmart is a truly miserable experience. I wish more people could experience alternatives. They'd never go back.

WHAT?!!!! Are you nuts?
Since when?....Because you say so?

It's reality.

You've said that several times without supporting it. I'll let you in on a secret. Walmart is a private sector corporation with no strategic importance and no union to kiss up to for votes. It will not receive government bailouts.

Only in your tiny mind.
Such a bullshit artist

I thought it was like 14 million people?

Let me check....

Lmao, yup I need my eyes examined ..

1.4 million in U.S. and you are right over 2 million world wide

Canada cut its Corporate Tax Rate and raised its Minimum Wage. It has no debt and low Unemployment. There's no reason why we can't do the same.
Oh really? New Canadian PM Justin Trudeau says different.
He plans on increasing taxes and running deficits for at least the next 3 years.
Hold On To Your Wallet: Justin Trudeau’s Real Plan For Canada’s Middle Class

Well, that would be a big mistake. Canada's been doing things right for awhile now.
Canada's social safety net is costing too much. That despite the increased revenues from the oil boom.

So, your solution is what? "Let them eat cake!" You want more homelessness, more suffering and more crime? Wages have been stagnant for years. Stop making excuses for these super rich businesses to cheap out. We aren't a "corptocracy."

BAM!!

The software sucks.

Statements:

Statement #1 is a lie.

Actually, once you stop shopping at Walmart, you truly respect the nice clean friendly shopping environments at other stores. You wonder why you didn't stop shopping at Walmart sooner.

But I guess many people feel they have no other options. And that's very sad. Shopping at Walmart is a truly miserable experience. I wish more people could experience alternatives. They'd never go back.
So nothing in your defence? You acknowledge that you are a liar? OK cool.

It's reality.

You've said that several times without supporting it. I'll let you in on a secret. Walmart is a private sector corporation with no strategic importance and no union to kiss up to for votes. It will not receive government bailouts.

Won't stop the Waltons from demanding a handout. Can't wait to see what you Walmart fanboys say when you're forced to bail the Waltons out. It's gonna be interesting.

The software sucks.

Statements:

Statement #1 is a lie.

The quality of their merchandise sucks, Ernie. If you want the absolute cheapest product, then you shop at Walmart. They put small businesses out of business too. Our country is about the PEOPLE, not about corporations.

The software sucks.

Statements:

Statement #1 is a lie.

The quality of their merchandise sucks, Ernie. If you want the absolute cheapest product, then you shop at Walmart. They put small businesses out of business too. Our country is about the PEOPLE, not about corporations.

If Ernie is a true Conservative, spending a Penny kills him; ergo, Walmart is his place to shop.

Forum List

Back