Walmart: Retail Giant Falling Into Terminal Decline...

We should all be ashamed. Such vast wealth, and we shit on our workers. The rest of the world does look on with shock and shame.
Again....YOUR opinion.....Of course you are free to move to one these low skill worker utopias

Our Minimum Wage is a terrible embarrassment. Other nations with far less wealth treat their workers better. Canada for instance, has an $11/12 Minimum Wage. Their Businesses and economy hasn't collapsed. In fact, they have a balanced budget and low Unemployment.

Do you know what Canada's population is?

35 million people

How many illegals do they have? We have around 11 million officaly but probably around 20 million

Nearly 20 million illegal immigrants in U.S., former Border Patrol agents say

Canada cut its Corporate Tax Rate and raised its Minimum Wage. It has no debt and low Unemployment. There's no reason why we can't do the same.
Oh really? New Canadian PM Justin Trudeau says different.
He plans on increasing taxes and running deficits for at least the next 3 years.
Hold On To Your Wallet: Justin Trudeau’s Real Plan For Canada’s Middle Class

My mortgage is a deficit I don't care about as long as I can pay it.
My Electric Bill is a deficit I don't care about as long as I can pay it.
etc...

No we haven't. There are fewer manufacturing jobs because where manpower was once needed has been replaced with technology. And gone are the days when a new HS grad could walk into a factory with no education or training and walk out 35 years later with a pension and a Timex....
IN today's manufacturing, workers are much more skilled. And they are required to have at least some higher education. Whether it be a two or four year degree or a trade school certificate.

Is THAT why FoxxConn has a Prison complex that houses over 500,000 slaves 24/7?
And that's just FoxxConn.
I certainly can't say what a Walmart Point Of Sales clerk is worth, but I'm sure not swallow the "fewer jobs" sound bite when China drags the farmers yelling and screaming into the big city sweat factories on a daily basis.
China no longer drags farmers. The sweat factories are part of a work rehab system for drug addicts.

Wow! The owner of the Chinese Restaurant I go to must be a liar.
She goes to China every year to pay off the local authorities to not drag her family from the farm to the city.

China would go broke if it weren't for fat greedy Americans. They loves their cheap shitty Chinese slave products.

Yeah! I love buying a shirt from Walmart and when I go to fasten a button, it falls off! :biggrin:
Yiou should be more careful...
I am wearing a pair of New Balance tennis shoes that are 5 years old...Bought 'em at Walmart.....Now, what else would you like to discuss?

I certainly can't say what a Walmart Point Of Sales clerk is worth, but I'm sure not swallow the "fewer jobs" sound bite when China drags the farmers yelling and screaming into the big city sweat factories on a daily basis.
China no longer drags farmers. The sweat factories are part of a work rehab system for drug addicts.

She goes to China every year to pay off the local authorities to not drag her family from the farm to the city.

China would go broke if it weren't for fat greedy Americans. They loves their cheap shitty Chinese slave products.

Yeah! I love buying a shirt from Walmart and when I go to fasten a button, it falls off! :biggrin:

Ever see the returns line at Walmart? It's hellish.

The software sucks.

We should all be ashamed. Such vast wealth, and we shit on our workers. The rest of the world does look on with shock and shame.
Again....YOUR opinion.....Of course you are free to move to one these low skill worker utopias

Our Minimum Wage is a terrible embarrassment. Other nations with far less wealth treat their workers better. Canada for instance, has an $11/12 Minimum Wage. Their Businesses and economy hasn't collapsed. In fact, they have a balanced budget and low Unemployment.

35 million people

How many illegals do they have? We have around 11 million officaly but probably around 20 million

Canada cut its Corporate Tax Rate and raised its Minimum Wage. It has no debt and low Unemployment. There's no reason why we can't do the same.
He plans on increasing taxes and running deficits for at least the next 3 years.

Well, that would be a big mistake. Canada's been doing things right for awhile now.

Entry level jobs are NOT life building or family building jobs and never were intended to be.

Well they are now.
WHAT?!!!! Are you nuts?
Since when?....Because you say so?

It's reality.
You wouldn't know reality if it bit you in the scrotum.

Back at ya. You're gonna pay for Walmart's slaves eventually. That's fact.
Walmart isn't going anywhere. Your prediction of their demise is idiotic and juvenile, based on nothing more than the fact that you wish Walmart would be forced to pay workers more than they're worth.
I'm paying less than I would be if Walmart was not paying them.

You really don't give a shit anyway. If poverty ended tomorrow, the democrat Party would end the next day. you just need the issue.

35 million people

etc...
Then you have no clue what a deficit is...
You have some set of brass balls. You libs bitch and moan about the deficits that GOP administrations created which BTW, are miniscule compared to the gargantuan deficits run up by Obama, and then you claim they are no big deal
Hypocritical on your part.
Deficit....When the amount spent exceeds the amount received.
You cannot win this argument.

I am wearing a pair of New Balance tennis shoes that are 5 years old...Bought 'em at Walmart.....Now, what else would you like to discuss?

Ha-ha! New Balance? Gay. :D

Ever see the returns line at Walmart? It's hellish.

The software sucks.

Returns lines at Walmart are stinky hellish nightmares. Shopping at Walmart blows. Haven't been there in years. Once you stop shopping there, you actually start enjoying shopping again. Nice clean stores, friendly service. It's truly refreshing.

35 million people

Well, that would be a big mistake. Canada's been doing things right for awhile now.
Canada's social safety net is costing too much. That despite the increased revenues from the oil boom.

35 million people

etc...
You have some set of brass balls. You libs bitch and moan about the deficits that GOP administrations created which BTW, are miniscule compared to the gargantuan deficits run up by Obama, and then you claim they are no big deal

Deficits are meaningless when future Realized Gains are expected to be higher than debt within a given calculated amount of time.
Like Deferred Payment...Conservatives LOVE Deferred Payment when a Pub is in the WH.

Well they are now.
WHAT?!!!! Are you nuts?

It's reality.

Walmart isn't going anywhere. Your prediction of their demise is idiotic and juvenile, based on nothing more than the fact that you wish Walmart would be forced to pay workers more than they're worth.

You really don't give a shit anyway. If poverty ended tomorrow, the democrat Party would end the next day. you just need the issue.

Walmart's death is gonna be a slow painful one. The Waltons will likely even beg the Government for a bailout at some point. They'll run the ole 'Too Big To Fail' scam on em. We'll see how you feel about giving the Waltons their Corporate Welfare. I'm looking forward to it. Stay tuned.

Oh, so a lib is now gay bashing....
Don't make this personal....
If you want a bar room brawl, let me know. Because I don't give a shit about the rules of the forum. I can fire off the most vile insults all day long.
So it's your dime. If you want to discuss, fine. If you want a battle, have at it.

35 million people

etc...

Deficits are meaningless when future Realized Gains are expected to be higher than debt within a given calculated amount of time.
Like Deferred Payment...Conservatives LOVE Deferred Payment when a Pub is in the WH.
Oh please. Nice rationalization.

I wear NB...6.5 EEEE
Not the most stylish, but I've got WIDE feet.

35 million people

Canada's social safety net is costing too much. That despite the increased revenues from the oil boom.

Canada doesn't have debt like we do. It balanced its budget. It managed to lower its Corporate Tax Rate and raise its Minimum Wage. And guess what? Its Businesses and economy didn't collapse. It's doing fine.

WHAT?!!!! Are you nuts?

It's reality.

Walmart's death is gonna be a slow painful one. The Waltons will likely even beg the Government for a bailout at some point. They'll run the ole 'Too Big To Fail' scam on em. We'll see how you feel about giving the Waltons their Corporate Welfare. I'm looking forward to it. Stay tuned.
What kind of fantasy world are you living in.
Walmart is the largest corporation in the world.
Jesus Christ you are desperate.

etc...

Oh please. Nice rationalization.

I love it...I smashed your Deficit argument with FACTS and you respond with "Nice rationalization"?
Weak.

35 million people

So, your solution is what? "Let them eat cake!" You want more homelessness, more suffering and more crime? Wages have been stagnant for years. Stop making excuses for these super rich businesses to cheap out. We aren't a "corptocracy."

It's reality.

What kind of fantasy world are you living in.
Walmart is the largest corporation in the world.
Jesus Christ you are desperate.

For now. But the fall is coming. No more room for growth. It can only decline.

35 million people

So, your solution is what? "Let them eat cake!" You want more homelessness, more suffering and more crime? Wages have been stagnant for years. Stop making excuses for these super rich businesses to cheap out. We aren't a "corptocracy."

BAM!!

Forum List

Back