Walmart: Retail Giant Falling Into Terminal Decline...

Now that's service! Thank you for shopping at Walmart. ;)

The videos are funny but they don't really make your point. ;)

Kinda do. Avoid Walmart if possible. It's a miserable hellhole.

I think there are better points that could be made. People who haven't experienced such things at Walmart are not going to let that deter them from going there. It's because they are SO cheap! This all has to do with our crappy trade agreements that screw the American people!

Ha, don't mess with Walmart workers. They're angry under-paid over-worked mules. They'll go off on ya. :laugh:

Ha, don't mess with Walmart workers. They're angry under-paid over-worked mules. They'll go off on ya. :laugh:

I think Walmart avoids having to provide benefits for their employees by hiring almost everyone on a part time basis. That is what a lot of companies are doing now to avoid providing their employees with insurance benefits.

Kinda do. Avoid Walmart if possible. It's a miserable hellhole.

I think there are better points that could be made. People who haven't experienced such things at Walmart are not going to let that deter them from going there. It's because they are SO cheap! This all has to do with our crappy trade agreements that screw the American people!

I hear ya, just having some fun. Watch how you treat a Walmart slave though. They're pretty abused. You won't like them when they get angry. :)

^^^

That or they hire temporary employees. That is a big thing here in my part of the country. Temporary workers so that they can avoid providing any benefits at all to their employees.

Sso people that can't afford the Mom and Pop stores have to drive farther to get to a store they can afford to shop at. Makes perfect sense.... if Walmart is no more than a political football.

We don't even really have "mom and pop" shops around here anymore. It's all Walmart, Stop and Shop, Walgreens, all the huge businesses seem to have taken over. I remember when I was little we had a meat market in town and a fish market. Gone now.
We have a small grocery a couple miles from here. It's closer and quicker than the chains or Walmart.
The prices are higher, but not all that bad.
Their meat is top shelf! I got a Porter House for $9.99/pound last night.
So I buy, maybe half of my groceries there, more at Winn Dixie and some stuff, like paper towels, plastic bags, etc, at Walmart.
I figure Walmart saves me money even at other stores.
Mom and pops and the chains have to keep prices lower because of the competition.

^^^

That or they hire temporary employees. That is a big thing here in my part of the country. Temporary workers so that they can avoid providing any benefits at all to their employees.

Walmart's not even gonna go with temp help anymore. It's decided it's just gonna under-staff its stores. So, you think you got shitty service before, just wait. It's gonna get much worse. You already can't find a worker when you need help. Soon, there just won't be much help working there. You'll be on your own with even more misery.

Sso people that can't afford the Mom and Pop stores have to drive farther to get to a store they can afford to shop at. Makes perfect sense.... if Walmart is no more than a political football.

We don't even really have "mom and pop" shops around here anymore. It's all Walmart, Stop and Shop, Walgreens, all the huge businesses seem to have taken over. I remember when I was little we had a meat market in town and a fish market. Gone now.
We have a small grocery a couple miles from here. It's closer and quicker than the chains or Walmart.
The prices are higher, but not all that bad.
Their meat is top shelf! I got a Porter House for $9.99/pound last night.
So I buy, maybe half of my groceries there, more at Winn Dixie and some stuff, like paper towels, plastic bags, etc, at Walmart.
I figure Walmart saves me money even at other stores.
Mom and pops and the chains have to keep prices lower because of the competition.

We have some in townships where there are NO Walmarts, Stop &Shops, etc, within the town boundaries. There is a meat market a few towns away that I will drive to sometimes. They are more expensive than Walmart, but the quality is most definitely superior.

However, it seems to me that places like Walmart and Super Stop & Shop put the smaller businesses under. They cannot afford to compete with these huge conglomerates. That's all there is to it.

Seriously, I'm not too worried about that. Lol. Let's not go "over the top" with this stuff now. :D

Lots of violent chit goes down at Walmarts. Seriously, it's true.

I live in a very low crime nice area. We don't usually have such issues.

Sadly, there's no such thing as 'low crime' at Walmarts. It's where most criminals enjoy frequenting.
You are a fucking idiot.

It's the truth. Walmarts are well known criminal hangouts. But hey, enjoy your shopping ya cheapskate twat. :)
The truth? Maybe in your tiny mind you little drippy snatch.
Scuse me, but I thought banks were the most popular criminal hangouts. That's where the money is.
Look here fucko, if you think you can beat me in a game of insults, have at it.

Had enough of your shit. Let's go.

He has no point and is just flailing.

And now he's getting angry.
Pauli is a little old lady standing in the middle of a crowded room screaming that he is right and everyone is wrong...
That idiot is too stupid to realize that most of us don't give a rat's ass about Walmart. But as long as defending the company makes him mad, I'll keep playing

Seriously, I'm not too worried about that. Lol. Let's not go "over the top" with this stuff now. :D

Sadly, there's no such thing as 'low crime' at Walmarts. It's where most criminals enjoy frequenting.
You are a fucking idiot.

It's the truth. Walmarts are well known criminal hangouts. But hey, enjoy your shopping ya cheapskate twat. :)
Yeah, right, you sweat off a pig's nuts. I'm, going to shop where stuff is more expensive. On purpose.....
Christ you're easier than a five dollar hooker.

Some are sad, others are rejoicing over Walmart's decline. Where do you stand?

Well, that is what is reasonably expected of any organism which begins to lend credence to Left-think.

The same result is found in everything that has ever done so, from Catholicism to the US Culture, through to its Government.

You are a fucking idiot.

Yeah, right, you sweat off a pig's nuts. I'm, going to shop where stuff is more expensive. On purpose.....
Christ you're easier than a five dollar hooker.

Well, this is the problem that we are speaking of. This is why the local mom and pop shops will continue to suffer in these communities that have a Walmart. This is why we will continue to get our products from China and why are manufacturing industry is pretty much nil compared to what it once was.

You know, that is what most people think. Why should I shop anywhere else, it's cheap and has everything I need? is what people say. :dunno: In the meantime, our small businesses can't compete with cheap products produced in China or other parts of the world.

You are a fucking idiot.

The truth? Maybe in your tiny mind you little drippy snatch.
Scuse me, but I thought banks were the most popular criminal hangouts. That's where the money is.
Look here fucko, if you think you can beat me in a game of insults, have at it.

Had enough of your shit. Let's go.

Calm down, i get it that you're a typical fat obnoxious cheapskate Walmart douche. You're one of the reasons i'll never shop there again. I do get it. But Walmart is a well known criminal hangout. Criminals love it. So enjoy your cheap Chinese slave shit, but watch your back.

Forum List

Back