Walmart: Retail Giant Falling Into Terminal Decline...

And I would pay a bigger portion were it not for the Waltons.. So, are the Waltons good or evil? I submit neither.
I further submit that Walmart is a pawn in the Liberal game of making people into victims.
When I was in the labor market, I didn't bitch to government that I couldn't support my family on my salary. I looked for ways to increase my salary. That included night school to complete my degree and the occasional part time job.
I took responsibility for my own situation. I didn't look to government to give me what I hadn't earned.

But things have changed a lot. There are just not very many good jobs out there. That's a fact. Some of these jobs want, say, degrees/5 years experience or more, but yet offer only like $13.00 an hour. It's because they know people are desperate and they CAN offer that kind of crappy wage. And if you lack experience, you can expect to make minimum wage or close to it, and you cannot live on that. These corporations totally take advantage of us whenever it's possible!
Yes, there are. All one needs is the right kind fo education or experience.

Well, I have an adult son, so not applicable to me. :D

Not so fast. Criminals are known to enjoy frequenting Walmart. It's their favorite hangout.

Seriously, I'm not too worried about that. Lol. Let's not go "over the top" with this stuff now. :D

Lots of violent chit goes down at Walmarts. Seriously, it's true.

I live in a very low crime nice area. We don't usually have such issues.

Sadly, there's no such thing as 'low crime' at Walmarts. It's where most criminals enjoy frequenting.
You are a fucking idiot.

Not so fast. Criminals are known to enjoy frequenting Walmart. It's their favorite hangout.

Seriously, I'm not too worried about that. Lol. Let's not go "over the top" with this stuff now. :D

Sadly, there's no such thing as 'low crime' at Walmarts. It's where most criminals enjoy frequenting.
You are a fucking idiot.
One that doesn't shop at Walmart, but seems to know everything that goes on there.

Workers making a living wage will contribute more to Society. They'll put money back into the economy. If we continue down the Slave Labor road, Taxpayers will pay the price. And besides, a happy prosperous worker makes for a better worker. We'll all benefit.
Wages are EARNED.. Not given. Get it?

Workers making a living wage will contribute more. The Slave Labor route is gonna hurt us all in the end.

Ever see the returns line at Walmart? It's hellish.

The software sucks.

Returns lines at Walmart are stinky hellish nightmares. Shopping at Walmart blows. Haven't been there in years. Once you stop shopping there, you actually start enjoying shopping again. Nice clean stores, friendly service. It's truly refreshing.
Statements:

1. Return lines at Walmart are hellish.
2. Shopping at Walmart blows.
3. Haven't been there in years.

1a. Return lines at Walmart are no worse than at any other store.
Statement #1 is a lie.
2a. Shopping anywhere blows.
3a. If you haven't been there in years, statements #1 and #2 are lies, or is statement #3 a lie.

You're really quite comical, son. Dismissed!

Really quite refreshing to catch another Liberal in a lie.

Actually, once you stop shopping at Walmart, you truly respect the nice clean friendly shopping environments at other stores. You wonder why you didn't stop shopping at Walmart sooner.

But I guess many people feel they have no other options. And that's very sad. Shopping at Walmart is a truly miserable experience. I wish more people could experience alternatives. They'd never go back.
260 million customers in 12 countries can't all be wrong.
That's as many as Target, Sears/KMart, and all the other retailers with standalone stores combined.

The fall s coming. It's gonna be a slow painful death.

You are a fucking idiot.
One that doesn't shop at Walmart, but seems to know everything that goes on there.
I went to one ONCE. I got claustrophobic and the customers grossed me out. I left after 15 minutes. Couldn't handle it. Almost had a panic attack.
Meanwhile....many mom and pop stores in my neck of the woods went under due to WM. Then they wanted another store 13 miles from me and the town had a hissy and said NO. And meant it.

The software sucks.

Returns lines at Walmart are stinky hellish nightmares. Shopping at Walmart blows. Haven't been there in years. Once you stop shopping there, you actually start enjoying shopping again. Nice clean stores, friendly service. It's truly refreshing.
Statements:

Statement #1 is a lie.
3a. If you haven't been there in years, statements #1 and #2 are lies, or is statement #3 a lie.

The quality of their merchandise sucks, Ernie. If you want the absolute cheapest product, then you shop at Walmart. They put small businesses out of business too. Our country is about the PEOPLE, not about corporations.

Sadly, too many feel they have no choice but to shop at Walmart. It's misery. I feel for em. Once you stop shopping there, you realize you can enjoy your shopping.

There's many stores out there that offer clean, quality, friendly shopping experiences. It's too bad many feel they're stuck with Walmart. They're really missing out.
No choice? How so?
You are being ridiculous.

Many feel they're trapped in Walmart misery. It's the only game in town for many people. I truly feel for em. They can't experience an enjoyable shopping experience. They're stuck with dirty stinky mayhem at Walmart.

It really is too bad, because there are many great stores out there that provide clean stores, quality products, and friendly service. Once you stop shopping at Walmart, you're actually relieved and amazed at how much you don't wanna ever go back. Walmart is a miserable shithole. It is what it is.

Statements:

Statement #1 is a lie.

The quality of their merchandise sucks, Ernie. If you want the absolute cheapest product, then you shop at Walmart. They put small businesses out of business too. Our country is about the PEOPLE, not about corporations.

If Ernie is a true Conservative, spending a Penny kills him; ergo, Walmart is his place to shop.

Walmart = Cheapskate Douchebag Paradise :laugh:
Fuck off...You people are just pissed off because Walmart is an anti union company.

Ha, cheapskate douchebag meltdown. Hilarious stuff. :laugh:

You are a fucking idiot.

It's the truth. Walmarts are well known criminal hangouts. But hey, enjoy your shopping ya cheapskate twat. :)

You are a fucking idiot.

Already told you i used to. And i have a relative who used to work in Management there.

You are a fucking idiot.
I went to one ONCE. I got claustrophobic and the customers grossed me out. I left after 15 minutes. Couldn't handle it. Almost had a panic attack.
Meanwhile....many mom and pop stores in my neck of the woods went under due to WM. Then they wanted another store 13 miles from me and the town had a hissy and said NO. And meant it.

Yeah, a truly miserable shopping experience. It's once you stop shopping there that you truly respect stores that provide clean stores, quality products, and friendly service. Things you'll never see at Walmart.

Sso people that can't afford the Mom and Pop stores have to drive farther to get to a store they can afford to shop at. Makes perfect sense.... if Walmart is no more than a political football.

When my wife and I go shopping we ask cashiers how they're doing and we do our best to lighten their mood and get them through the drudgery of their day. It's rather easy to treat people with respect but I tell you, Wal-Mart is one tough room to play, their folks seem most disheartened. I recall when Sear was on top, then K-Mart became king of the hill for awhile. We'd shop more at Wal-Mart if it wasn't such a downer.
I prefer the self checkout lines.

When my wife and I go shopping we ask cashiers how they're doing and we do our best to lighten their mood and get them through the drudgery of their day. It's rather easy to treat people with respect but I tell you, Wal-Mart is one tough room to play, their folks seem most disheartened. I recall when Sear was on top, then K-Mart became king of the hill for awhile. We'd shop more at Wal-Mart if it wasn't such a downer.
I prefer the self checkout lines.
The problem with the self check out at Walmart (at least in my area) is they get turned off after about 10 PM.

You are a fucking idiot.

You should probably see a mental health professional in order to deal with your problem.

You are a fucking idiot.

You should probably see a mental health professional in order to deal with your problem.

Enjoy your shopping. ;)

Sso people that can't afford the Mom and Pop stores have to drive farther to get to a store they can afford to shop at. Makes perfect sense.... if Walmart is no more than a political football.

We don't even really have "mom and pop" shops around here anymore. It's all Walmart, Stop and Shop, Walgreens, all the huge businesses seem to have taken over. I remember when I was little we had a meat market in town and a fish market. Gone now.

Forum List

Back