Walmart: Retail Giant Falling Into Terminal Decline...

My big reveal?? Oh brother.

Like I and everyone else doesn't know that a lot of businesses do business in China.

You sir are an ass. So noted.

Like I and everyone else doesn't know that a lot of businesses do business in China.

Mangled grammar aside, yes, now you do understand the connection between American corporations and China. If you'd had that knowledge yesterday, you wouldn't have believed you had some "dirt" on Costco.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, how do you feel about the comparison of Costco's business model with Walmart's?

Mangled grammar aside, yes, now you do understand the connection between American corporations and China. If you'd had that knowledge yesterday, you wouldn't have believed you had some "dirt" on Costco.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, how do you feel about the comparison of Costco's business model with Walmart's?

You are the only one talking about what you consider "dirt" and someone else's supposed motives.

If someone wants to compare the companies more power to them.

Quite frankly I could care less.

You sir. Are an ass.

Yeah, I don't think Walmart carries very many if any products made in America. If they did that, they would have to raise their prices. This is a problem that really needs to be fixed. What's the solution? :dunno:

Most American manufacturing jobs were outsourced decades ago. Can't put that genie back in the bottle.

But I wonder what percentage of goods sold at Costco are not made in America?

Yeah, I don't think Walmart carries very many if any products made in America. If they did that, they would have to raise their prices. This is a problem that really needs to be fixed. What's the solution? :dunno:

Most American manufacturing jobs were outsourced decades ago. Can't put that genie back in the bottle.

I have no idea because I've never shopped at a Costco. We have only like 1 Costco in my area. We have BJs which I believe is pretty much the same idea as a Costco, but I admit I don't usually check to see where the products are made.

I'm betting the spread there is similar to at Walmart

Where else can I get an HDMI cord at 3 in the morning?

Yeah, a lot of people like Walmart because it's just convenient. :dunno:
Exactly. I try to shop locally but sometimes it's just not possible. I will say Walmart has been taking steps to provide more produce from "local" farmers. While local might mean state or region wide, that is still better than foreign or from the other side of the country.

I have no idea because I've never shopped at a Costco. We have only like 1 Costco in my area. We have BJs which I believe is pretty much the same idea as a Costco, but I admit I don't usually check to see where the products are made.

On Long Island Costco's prices and quality are far superior to BJs.

Forum List

Back