• Walt Disney World

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay, putting all of the recent woke and rubbish stuff with Disney aside and just basing on parks with rides and entertainment, which would you personally prefer to go to? Walt Disney World or Universal? I have only been to Walt Disney World myself so I can't really say which one is better, (like the people who have been to both) but the winner of this poll is where our virtual summer vacation will be taking place this year that starts on June tenth because I couldn't really decide since I still think Walt Disney World is a fun place to be, it just personally wouldn't be my first place to go for a vacation and based on these two choices I would pick Universal because The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is there and that is my dream trip since I've been a MAJOR Potterhead for years. :biggrin: (I bet mudwhistle would pick that too hehe. ;) )

Year pass to Universal. 1700$ Worth it. LOts of things to see. Three visits and you break even.

Wow,.. considering how much it is to Disney, and probably a lot of other parks out there that's actually pretty cheap. I thought that there would at least be one or two more zeros at the end of that price.

Disney World is better if you have young children who enjoy fairy Princesses, Its a Small World and Disney characters

Universal is better if you have older children who enjoy thrill rides

Okay, putting all of the recent woke and rubbish stuff with Disney aside and just basing on parks with rides and entertainment, which would you personally prefer to go to? Walt Disney World or Universal? I have only been to Walt Disney World myself so I can't really say which one is better, (like the people who have been to both) but the winner of this poll is where our virtual summer vacation will be taking place this year that starts on June tenth because I couldn't really decide since I still think Walt Disney World is a fun place to be, it just personally wouldn't be my first place to go for a vacation and based on these two choices I would pick Universal because The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is there and that is my dream trip since I've been a MAJOR Potterhead for years. :biggrin: (I bet mudwhistle would pick that too hehe. ;) )
I always liked Disneyland....
My favorite ride was "Pirates Of The Caribbean".
I enjoyed Knott's Berry Farm....because of the rides and the paddleboats. They let us feed the Ducks.
Disneyworld can suck eggs.

I haven't been to the Wizarding World....but I'd jump at it if I didn't have to drive over 200 miles.

tumblr_osu4vkFQHm1qdvmxio5_500.gif

Last edited:
UNIVERSAL!!!!!!! Been to both many times because they are close to home now. Disney always has way to many broken rides and long lines except for the BS ones (think teacups) and Universal has concerts at Hard Rock and for Mardi Gras and a bunch of clubs and drink carts! Margaritaville and Bob Marley's are good, Bubba Gump not so good! The in park hotels are much more reasonable than Disney too.

Last edited:
UNIVERSAL!!!!!!! Been to both many times because they are close to home now. Disney always has way to many broken rides and long lines except for the BS ones (think teacups) and Universal has concerts at Hard Rock and for Mardi Gras and a bunch of clubs and drink carts! Margaritaville and Bob Marley's are good, Bubba Gump not so good! The in park hotels are much more reasonable than Disney too.

The last time I went to Disney was back in 2004 with my Girl Scout troop so I'm guessing that it's probably changed a lot since then lol

Virtual Summer Vacation? You mean online, not going in person?

My favorite Disney World story is when we took my five year old son there
After paying over $200 to get in and expecting to stay till the fireworks, by noon, my son was urging we leave and go back to swim in the Hotel pool

After lunch, we went to see Country Bear Jamboree
As the lights went down and the spotlight was on the bear at the center of the stage, my son screamed out….

Oh No!…… not more talking Robots!

I always liked Disneyland....
My favorite ride was "Pirates Of The Caribbean".
I enjoyed Knott's Berry Farm....because of the rides and the paddleboats. They let us feed the Ducks.
Disneyworld can suck eggs.

I haven't been to the Wizarding World....but I'd jump at it if I didn't have to drive over 200 miles.

View attachment 643708
back in the 70's Knotts Berry Farm was a great dam park to go to.....

Forum List

Back