Walz..... "Geography Shouldn't Determine Rights"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Walz "went there" on abortion so by his "logic" no state should have firearm laws more restrictive than any other state.....Am I right?

I'm sure the leftists will say, "Well, that's (D)ifferent".

Pass.......State's rights all the way. I'd rather the states determine if they want to be like CA, MA, NY, or one of the other ban states than some leftist DC politician.

BTW.....Walz saying, "sometimes it's just the guns" is so absurd and ignorant that he should have been laughed right off the stage.

Walz "went there" on abortion so by his "logic" no state should have firearm laws more restrictive than any other state.....Am I right?

Pass.......State's rights all the way. I'd rather the states determine if they want to be like CA, MA, NY, or one of the other ban states than some leftist DC politician.

BTW.....Walz saying, "sometimes it's just the guns" is so absurd and ignorant that he should have been laughed right off the stage.
Neither one addressed the real gun problem: Drugs and alcohol.

our rights are "endowed by the creator" are they not?

is creation so different between georgia and oklahoma?

Walz is full of shit. The Second Amendment, federal laws, and the laws of my state allow me to carry a concealed weapon.

And yet, Minnesota doesn't recognize my Wisconsin concealed carry permit. Every time I want to cross the Mississippi River into the state of Minnesota, I have to pull over, unload my pistol, and put it in the trunk.

You don't know how traumatizing it is that every time I drive to Minnesota, I have to live in mortal fear of Somalian lumberjacks beating me to death with their Mike Lindell My Pillows™.

Walz is full of shit. The Second Amendment, federal laws, and the laws of my state allow me to carry a concealed weapon.

And yet, Minnesota doesn't recognize my Wisconsin concealed carry permit. Every time I want to cross the Mississippi River into the state of Minnesota, I have to pull over, unload my pistol, and put it in the trunk.

You don't know how traumatizing it is that every time I drive to Minnesota, I have to live in mortal fear of Somalian lumberjacks beating me to death with their Mike Lindell My Pillows™.
Or the Hmong's shooting at you with those little crossbows. :omg:

Forum List

Back