Walz's family portrait

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Lol!!
I guess they are not immediate family, but still funny as hell.

1725574547621.png

Tim Walz family members pose in t-shirts declaring their presidential preference: 'Walz's for Trump'​

An image circulating online shows family members of vice presidential candidate Gov. Tim Walz openly supporting former President Trump.

The photo was shared online by former Nebraska Republican gubernatorial candidate Charles Herbster. It shows eight people wearing "Nebraska Walz's (sic) for Trump" t-shirts.

"Tim Walz's family back in Nebraska wants you to know something…" Herbster wrote on X.

You can tell that this distant branch of the Walz family are Trump voters, due to their inability to use English properly.

Plurals are formed by adding an "s", not an "apostrophe-s".

That is "In the 1980s" would be correct. "In the 1980's" would be wrong. "Walzs" would be correct, "Walz's" is wrong.

And no, I don't think it's an AI picture. They just look a little mutated naturally.

You can tell that this distant branch of the Walz family are Trump voters, due to their inability to use English properly.

That is "In the 1980s" would be correct. "In the 1980's" would be wrong. "Walzs" would be correct, "Walz's" is wrong.

And no, I don't think it's an AI picture. They just look a little mutated naturally.

Ahh how typical of you mamooth, your usual snobbery shining through brightly. This is why you elites are disliked so much by half the population.

grammarhit.jpg

Permissive Grammar Is Degenerate

They're probably all college graduates. When are we going to wake up to that fraud?

Lol!!
I guess they are not immediate family, but still funny as hell.

View attachment 1007043

Tim Walz family members pose in t-shirts declaring their presidential preference: 'Walz's for Trump'​

And to think that the niece of President Trump said how she didnt like her uncle, and the left went bonkers over that story. Not so much now for Tampon Tim.

Actually, it would be "Walzes" in this case.

You're dumb as dogshit. :badgrin:

Just face the facts. People hate Walz even more than Cackling Kammie.

Walz brother supports TRUMP.

Forum List

Back