Want More Trump? This Is How You Get More Trump.

Comey had almost a year, produced ZERO. But suddenly the "next guy" has found massive criminality in the first weeks? preposterous.

The only truth is that Trump lost the popular vote, badly. His approval numbers are equally bad. He has been a disaster and as I said long ago, he will be long gone before the year is out

The only truth is that Trump is sleeping in the White House, not Hillary.
Be proud of the man who has accomplished nothing, other than being under Federal criminal investigation from allmost day 1
ROFL! He's the target of a witch hunt because sleazy lying douche bags like you fear him so much.

If he accomplished nothing, then why are you snowflakes attacking him so viciously?
You don't have a single fact s to what he is being investigated over, so why is it a witch hunt
Here's a fact: You don't have a shred of evidence that Trump has done anything wrong. Nothing. That's why it's a witch hunt. Legitimate investigations require some evidence that some kind of crime has been committed. The witch hunt is an investigation looking for a crime. It violates every principle of justice.
I do not have evidence, but that does not mean anything. Its the evidence that the special prosecutor has, and you have zero knowledge of what it is.

Did or did Not, Hillary garner more of the pantsuit votes? I can play your stupid game all day lib. Neither is relevant, if you wish to delude yourself with irrelevant facts to sooth your butthurt over losing go ahead. Both candidates knew how presidents are elected, both devised a EC campaign strategy, both then campaigned to this strategy in terms of time and money spent in various states. If Trump had to carry California in a popular vote election he would have spent a LOT more time and money in that state, you know this, but liberals are too dishonest to admit it.
The only truth is that Trump lost the popular vote, badly. His approval numbers are equally bad. He has been a disaster and as I said long ago, he will be long gone before the year is out

Be proud of the man who has accomplished nothing, other than being under Federal criminal investigation from allmost day 1
ROFL! He's the target of a witch hunt because sleazy lying douche bags like you fear him so much.

If he accomplished nothing, then why are you snowflakes attacking him so viciously?

Smartest thing to ever said!!!

Everything that Trump has done is now under investigation.

You don't have a single fact s to what he is being investigated over, so why is it a witch hunt
Here's a fact: You don't have a shred of evidence that Trump has done anything wrong. Nothing. That's why it's a witch hunt. Legitimate investigations require some evidence that some kind of crime has been committed. The witch hunt is an investigation looking for a crime. It violates every principle of justice.
I do not have evidence, but that does not mean anything. Its the evidence that the special prosecutor has, and you have zero knowledge of what it is.
Without any evidence this investigation should never have started. Investigations based on nothing are normally called "witch hunts."

That's what all you douche bag snowflakes are so desperately trying to ignore.

You're just admitting that it's a witch hunt and that you're a moron.

Tell that to the special prosecutor, since whatever you or I think doesn't matter.

Every generation, liberals win a little bit more,

and every generation, the denialists on the Right claim that liberalism is somehow irrelevant, or dead, or the like.

Tell that to the special prosecutor, since whatever you or I think doesn't matter.

He's not a special prosecutor, and why would I tell the man in charge of the witch hunt?

Every generation, liberals win a little bit more,

and every generation, the denialists on the Right claim that liberalism is somehow irrelevant, or dead, or the like.
I have never said that.

It's a one way trip down the toilet bowl.

He's not a special prosecutor, and why would I tell the man in charge of the witch hunt?
Prove its a witch hunt sweetie, prove it right now!

None of that is a subject for this investigation, moron. Furthermore, it's all fake news.

I just did, multiple times, and you admitted it.

The fake news is all on Fox, Rush, etc. Lock up Hilary, Obama, Soros, Lerner etc etc- all a pile of bs,all investigated and nothing, except for ignorant dupes like you...And enough to steal the election... with more help from the Russians and the idiot Comey really killing her. ALL crap no different from many others with little internet knowledge...and never hacked anyway!

None of that is a subject for this investigation, moron. Furthermore, it's all fake news.

Only a dumbass would start that crap talk before it's done. Like the big orange idiot. I hoped he would have a clue, but parroting RW bs propaganda and basing policy on Fox/Rushcrap is a disgrace. We already HAVE ridiculously extreme vetting, O-Care needs fixing, the bloated rich need to pay more and the rest less> to pay for infrastructure absolutely falling apart and training for 6 million techie jobs going begging, any intelligent person knows the Russians and Comey things need to be investigated, and stop tweeting crap and read something FACTUAL ferchrissake!

Its a lot harder to dig for facts than just support the propaganda that supports your point of view, that's why the crazy from left or right claim all media not supporting there view Fake. and people still post things that have been proven false over & over again.

The "prize winning" douchebag New York Times columnist was editor at The Jerusalem Post. That explains a lot actually. Seems like a democrat/msm/Soros type getting off on the genocide of Whitey.

Forum List

Back