Want to lose half your social media friends in one day ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Well, if you have a bunch of liberal friends, just have this as your profile picture and they'll drop off like flies, especially the TDS snowflakes.:)
1589652549338.png

Well, if you have a bunch of liberal friends, just have this as your profile picture and they'll drop off like flies, especially the TDS snowflakes.:)View attachment 336866

BALLS. That is a very ugly word. Non-PC. No LAF (liberal acceptance factor). It implies a difference in the sexes, and worse, it promotes the traditional hairy, virile male as an innate leader!

BALLS TO THE WALL!

...and if you want to trigger some conservatives, go with this.

160727-obama-clinton-2345_b72b8da8b8cb74d4253aa545423a170f.jpg

By this time an in-your-face Trump supporter has pretty much run-off what few liberal friends they ever had. It's sad that to truly be in the Trump cult you have to become openly hostile to differing opinions.

Well, if you have a bunch of liberal friends, just have this as your profile picture and they'll drop off like flies, especially the TDS snowflakes.:)View attachment 336866

Please. We live in the age of cancel culture. If they unfriend you, they won't be able to report your posts nonstop to drive you from the platform.

I posted my current Avatar here on Facebook and the regular responses and interactions dried up by half almost immediately.

It's absurd how fucking delicate the left are.

By this time an in-your-face Trump supporter has pretty much run-off what few liberal friends they ever had. It's sad that to truly be in the Trump cult you have to become openly hostile to differing opinions.
Not true. My liberal friends can't handle even a polite and politically correct difference of opinion. The only way to keep them as friends is to keep my mouth shut, and pretend I don't have any political thoughts at all. I nearly had to put duct tape over my mouth to keep from busting out laughing when I saw them wearing their pink pussy hats.

I was embarrassed for them, though, I have to admit. In fact, I'm continually embarrassed for them Sad. :(

Forum List

Back