Want to lose half your social media friends in one day ?

By this time an in-your-face Trump supporter has pretty much run-off what few liberal friends they ever had. It's sad that to truly be in the Trump cult you have to become openly hostile to differing opinions.
Not true. My liberal friends can't handle even a polite and politically correct difference of opinion. The only way to keep them as friends is to keep my mouth shut, and pretend I don't have any political thoughts at all. I nearly had to put duct tape over my mouth to keep from busting out laughing when I saw them wearing their pink pussy hats.

I was embarrassed for them, though, I have to admit. In fact, I'm continually embarrassed for them Sad. :(
I live in a deeply red part of the country. Practically all my friends are various shades of republican. Seems like the very worst Trump supporters I know never really gave two shits about politics until until Trump came along. Suddenly they are super political without having any real grasp of civics and government. The regular lifelong republicans I know are not fanatics about it and I can talk to them about anything but the newbie Trump cult followers are pretty much ruined for any discussion about practically anything.

...and if you want to trigger some conservatives, go with this.

160727-obama-clinton-2345_b72b8da8b8cb74d4253aa545423a170f.jpg
Doesn't work, loser.

Tiny little orange balls....Actually, flying that flag is like letting everyone know that an idiot lives there.
Like when someone spray painted 'N IGGE R' on my Obama 2008 sign ?
Yeah I fell for the hope and change ONCE.

By this time an in-your-face Trump supporter has pretty much run-off what few liberal friends they ever had. It's sad that to truly be in the Trump cult you have to become openly hostile to differing opinions.
Lol, right goebbels.

Well, if you have a bunch of liberal friends, just have this as your profile picture and they'll drop off like flies, especially the TDS snowflakes.:)View attachment 336866
Of course the question of whether or they were your friends in the first place arises. The second question is do you really want assholes like that as friends?

Of course the question of whether or they were your friends in the first place arises. The second question is do you really want assholes like that as friends?
Not even my wife is a Trump supporter so I've learned to
live with it.

I would unfriend a social media friend that habitually discusses politics on a non-political social media site. Regardless of which side of the aisle they sit on. Politics has its place (like here at USMB for example), otherwise the poster of such comes across as dull and preachy.

I would unfriend a social media friend that habitually discusses politics on a non-political social media site. Regardless of which side of the aisle they sit on. Politics has its place (like here at USMB for example), otherwise the poster of such comes across as dull and preachy.
One of those guys who thinks he can change the world with a million Facebook followers ?

Well, if you have a bunch of liberal friends, just have this as your profile picture and they'll drop off like flies, especially the TDS snowflakes.:)View attachment 336866

BALLS. That is a very ugly word. Non-PC. No LAF (liberal acceptance factor). It implies a difference in the sexes, and worse, it promotes the traditional hairy, virile male as an innate leader!

BALLS TO THE WALL!
Have you ever heard this phrase used before: "bean bags"? I hear it every time that I see the season four episode of Last Man Standing named Big Shots. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not true. My liberal friends can't handle even a polite and politically correct difference of opinion. The only way to keep them as friends is to keep my mouth shut, and pretend I don't have any political thoughts at all. I nearly had to put duct tape over my mouth to keep from busting out laughing when I saw them wearing their pink pussy hats.

I was embarrassed for them, though, I have to admit. In fact, I'm continually embarrassed for them Sad. :(
I live in a deeply red part of the country. Practically all my friends are various shades of republican. Seems like the very worst Trump supporters I know never really gave two shits about politics until until Trump came along. Suddenly they are super political without having any real grasp of civics and government. The regular lifelong republicans I know are not fanatics about it and I can talk to them about anything but the newbie Trump cult followers are pretty much ruined for any discussion about practically anything.
Sounds like you can converse with the RINOs.
I can converse with the blue dog Dems.

I can't converse with the TDSers, which I'm finding far outnumber the old blue dog Dems. :)

Nothing wrong with differing opinions. The reason we can't gel is feelings versus logic...IMO.

Forum List

Back