Want to show intolerance?...Act like Pamela Geller

yeah cause being against violent jihad and shariah law is terribly hateful.........how

You must be thinking of the wrong person. She is against all Muslims, wants the religion banned, Muslims deported or killed.
You must be spouting talking points because thats an outright lie

BNP Spencer Watch
"If a government wants to learn how to manage growing Islamic problems, take some advice from Ottoman army officer Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Atatürk abolished Islam by putting a complete ban on Islamic materials, demolishing mosques, and removing any traces of Islam in his country to get rid of the evil. Those who tried to revolt were put in their place, or basically killed….

It is time for the UK to stop wasting their military abroad, but bring them to patrol their own streets and begin to remove Muslims. And it is vital time to plan and arrange deportation programs – and even arrange new deportation programs for practicing Muslims born in England to be deported to their parent’s country of origin."

Sounds like she is against all Muslims, wants the religion banned, Muslims deported or killed.

Funny I posted a Quote from current Turk PM saying there is no moderate islam and libs were calling for his removal..........whats the diff........you want to live under shariaH? Uh oh you might be hater

Funny I posted a Quote from current Turk PM saying there is no moderate islam and libs were calling for his removal..........whats the diff........you want to live under shariaH? Uh oh you might be hater
His point was that radicals aren't practicing islam, they are something else.

Just as a person isn't "moderately" christian.

She's all kinds of crazy, and unfortunately this stunt and the idiots who attacked have earned her lots of attention and lined her pockets

Indeed, and beyond the financial windfall for her, it is the additional blood that could be spilled that is the real sin.

Ms. Geller is a media whore....There's no other way to describe the "why" an event is sponsored to simply irk Islamists, and then go on every media outlet that would have you to be incensed that such an event is controversial.

We all know that for Muslims the depiction of the prophet Mohammed is an anathema...that stated, why would anyone want to show that they can openly insult another faith and then demand impunity? Do the Gellers of the world simply wish to show that they can be as intolerant as anyone within an open society?

There's no other way to condone such behavior, except to wish that your ugly face and moronic reasoning be plastered all over the media for personal and selfish gain.

Of course you would object to some promoting an American value such as free speech. I haven't seen you condemning those who chose to slander Christians and other faiths, why should Muslims be special?
What she did is far from freedom of speech. She's one sick bitch, along with those who defend her.

That's exactly what free speech is about, if all we could utter are niceties, free speech wouldn't mean much would it?
So you support Piss Christ?

Actually no, I don't support Piss Christ, but I wouldn't try to kill anyone over it. That's the difference between civilized people and muslims.

Tell me, where do you draw the line on giving into muslims? Their just like progressives, you give in a bit and they always come back wanting more, and more, and more. So I say fuck'em lets draw the line right here and tell them to get over themselves. This is our country they can get with the program or get the fuck out.

Ms. Geller is a media whore....There's no other way to describe the "why" an event is sponsored to simply irk Islamists, and then go on every media outlet that would have you to be incensed that such an event is controversial.

We all know that for Muslims the depiction of the prophet Mohammed is an anathema...that stated, why would anyone want to show that they can openly insult another faith and then demand impunity? Do the Gellers of the world simply wish to show that they can be as intolerant as anyone within an open society?

There's no other way to condone such behavior, except to wish that your ugly face and moronic reasoning be plastered all over the media for personal and selfish gain.

Of course you would object to some promoting an American value such as free speech. I haven't seen you condemning those who chose to slander Christians and other faiths, why should Muslims be special?
What she did is far from freedom of speech. She's one sick bitch, along with those who defend her.

See post 209

her stunt didn't promote free speech. it promoted hate.

Fuck you and your hate BS. See post 209

This illustrates the idiocy of the 'anti-Muslim' movement, that the movement's 'arguments' critical of Islam fail as a fallacy, and that the movement's members succeed in only exhibiting their ignorance and unwarranted hatred of Muslims.

This is our country they can get with the program or get the fuck out

I think the above is EXACTLY what most Iraqis and Afghanis also stated about our troops' invasions.
See, TX....you DO have the same mind-set.

This is our country they can get with the program or get the fuck out.

NO ONE on the left is defending violence....but even an idiot like you, TX, should know that one of those attackers was a fellow citizen and that your "...this is our country...." is the typical bullshit that right wingers like to spew.

Of course you would object to some promoting an American value such as free speech.

Only a tard bleevs that was an event about free speech.

It was an anti-Islam hate fest, and organized and promoted as such. It was about as much a "free speech" event as a Klan rally.

A Klan rally IS free speech, and the price we pay for a free society.
A Klan rally is PROTECTED by free speech.

But it is first and foremost a hate fest by bigots, just like Pam Geller's event.

Which is still free speech. Again, if you only protect speech you like, then you really don't support free speech.

Which is still free speech. Again, if you only protect speech you like, then you really don't support free speech.

Here's the dilemma within a free society:

What if you had a group of 1000 Islamists, fully armed with easily obtained assault weapons, marching toward the Capitol chanting "Death to America..."

......now, these folks are certainly within the parameters of both free speech and 2nd amendment rights.......

Yet, NONE of us would be very comfortable with such a scenario....we do rely on a certain amount of decorum, civility and politeness when exercising our free speech....

Geller's event defies any restraints that we....willingly....put on ourselves in curbing the possible excesses of free speech.....and she (Geller) does this repeatedly for her own personal gain and often to the detriment of others who bear the anger cause by her provocations

Here's the dilemma within a free society:

What if you had a group of 1000 Islamists, fully armed with easily obtained assault weapons, marching toward the Capitol chanting "Death to America..."

......now, these folks are certainly within the parameters of both free speech and 2nd amendment rights.......

Yet, NONE of us would be very comfortable with such a scenario....we do rely on a certain amount of decorum, civility and politeness when exercising our free speech....

Geller's event defies any restraints that we....willingly....put on ourselves in curbing the possible excesses of free speech.....and she (Geller) does this repeatedly for her own personal gain and often to the detriment of others who bear the anger cause by her provocations

actually assault weapons are fully automatic, not semi-automatic rifles like the AR-15, and thus require a special permit, that those marchers probably don't have.

and equating cartoons with 1000 armed marchers from a group known for violent acts is stretching it, not a bit, a lot.

Your side always say Christians should grow a spine and shut up, I guess you can't say the same to Islamists because 1) You are afraid of them and 2) most of them are brown people, and your progressive hard wiring doesn't allow you to go after brown people.

actually assault weapons are fully automatic, not semi-automatic rifles like the AR-15, and thus require a special permit, that those marchers probably don't have.

and equating cartoons with 1000 armed marchers from a group known for violent acts is stretching it, not a bit, a lot.

Your side always say Christians should grow a spine and shut up, I guess you can't say the same to Islamists because 1) You are afraid of them and 2) most of them are brown people, and your progressive hard wiring
doesn't allow you to go after brown people.

First, I find it humorous that among right wingers the opportunity to show off their knowledge of guns is very hard to pass up.....I suppose it is this penis extension syndrome.

Secondly, Geller's stunt was PRECISELY aimed at provoking violence ......and much to her pleasure, she got it... ....My example of the 1000 armed marchers was also to show how violence can be easily provoked, free speech or not.

Just out of curiosity, what was your stance on Piss Christ?

What's my stance?....That it is a horrible insensitive and stupid show in trying to gain some measure of notoriety even if it is offensive...

Pamela Geller showed that she can be just as insensitive and stupid and that she is a whore for the same offensive notoriety.
And she needs to be killed for being so intolerant.:confused-84:

Forum List

Back