Want to show intolerance?...Act like Pamela Geller

Just out of curiosity, what was your stance on Piss Christ?

What's my stance?....That it is a horrible insensitive and stupid show in trying to gain some measure of notoriety even if it is offensive...

Pamela Geller showed that she can be just as insensitive and stupid and that she is a whore for the same offensive notoriety.
The question was about Piss Christ and of course that equates a woman being a whore. Priceless

Burning an American flag could evoke and provoke violence.

Hanging a political leader in effigy could evoke and provoke violence.

Abortion DID evoke and provoke violence.

Do you stand against these actions in the name of tolerance?

Right wingers have reading comprehension...OR....they're just dumb.

A few muzzies with a combined three brain cells get offended , commit violence and its Gellars fault... Lol

What else offends these mindless apostates besides cartoons, gays, women, Christians, jews, statues and modern civilisation ?

F them..... Lol

Burning an American flag could evoke and provoke violence.

Hanging a political leader in effigy could evoke and provoke violence.

Abortion DID evoke and provoke violence.

Do you stand against these actions in the name of tolerance?

Right wingers have reading comprehension...OR....they're just dumb.

I have no knowledge of rightwinger 's reading comprehension level, but he seems like a pretty intelligent guy to me.

As for me, I read right to where I quoted. If you have answered this already, the courteous response would be to link to the reply.

But liberals are so full of hate and intolerance, I suppose this is the best that I can expect.

Just out of curiosity, what was your stance on Piss Christ?

What's my stance?....That it is a horrible insensitive and stupid show in trying to gain some measure of notoriety even if it is offensive...

Pamela Geller showed that she can be just as insensitive and stupid and that she is a whore for the same offensive notoriety.
Didn't see the word "media" Sparky. The question was about Piss Christ.

Ms. Geller is a media whore....There's no other way to describe the "why" an event is sponsored to simply irk Islamists, and then go on every media outlet that would have you to be incensed that such an event is controversial.

We all know that for Muslims the depiction of the prophet Mohammed is an anathema...that stated, why would anyone want to show that they can openly insult another faith and then demand impunity? Do the Gellers of the world simply wish to show that they can be as intolerant as anyone within an open society?

There's no other way to condone such behavior, except to wish that your ugly face and moronic reasoning be plastered all over the media for personal and selfish gain.
I use a pic of mooohsalut as a target.

SOOTNOSES.jpg

Would you have preferred that the gunmen shot a bunch of people? Silly question. Of course you would.

You're a pretty sick idiot....but you already knew that, didn't you....

But cheer up, there will be some fellow right wing idiots that will cheer you on

Great, so Geller is the new "hero" for right wingers.....representatives of the party that bullshits that they "unify" people......Those 3plus million Muslims who idiots like you call "muzzies" are surely rushing out to sign up for the GOP, right?

ISIS needed a new recruiter....and Geller stepped up to the challenge.

Yep.
She's 2 for 2.
Bring some more at those odds

Sure the event organizers paid quite a bit of money to have a SWAT team surrounding the venue........So who will pay for Geller jacking up her speech fees......most likely some innocent, poor soldier back in the ME

Forum List

Back