Want to Sling Mud at Republicans?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Seems like there are a great many threads on the board all aimed at slinging mud at Republicans. Why not just consolidate all of those kind of threads into just one simple, easy to get to place, where all the folks who hate Republicans can get to in a hurry whenever they feel the need to throw darts. So, here it is... If there's something you want to say about Republicans, just say it here. I'm thinking it might lessen the number of threads started just to bad mouth Republicans if you come here to take a dump. Let it rip...

Seems like there are a great many threads on the board all aimed at slinging mud at Republicans. Why not just consolidate all of those kind of threads into just one simple, easy to get to place, where all the folks who hate Republicans can get to in a hurry whenever they feel the need to throw darts. So, here it is... If there's something you want to say about Republicans, just say it here. I'm thinking it might lessen the number of threads started just to bad mouth Republicans if you come here to take a dump. Let it rip...

And then lump all the sling mud at Obama/Democrat threads into one.

We'll have about two threads here.

Agreed.-says the liberal that loves Blazing Saddles. Most of the topics are specifically against liberals.

Why don't you pick an issue and put it up on the boards? If you get a good topic then @me and I'll post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back