WaPo editorial...Maybe we should just let teachers rape students.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Nope, progressives aren't interested in preying upon children. Not at all:

"Earlier this week we talked about the shocking case out in Wyoming Montana where a 49 year old school teacher, Stacey Rambold, received a thirty day jail sentence for raping a 14 year old student who later killed herself."

"But against all belief, Betsy seems to think that the sentence Rambold received was a bit too harsh.
Sex between students and teachers should not be a crime
…our society needs to have an uncensored dialogue about the reality of sex in schools.
As protesters decry the leniency of Rambold’s sentence — he will spend 30 days in prison after pleading guilty to raping 14-year-old Cherice Morales, who committed suicide at age 16 — I find myself troubled for the opposite reason. I don’t believe that all sexual conduct between underage students and teachers should necessarily be classified as rape, and I believe that absent extenuating circumstances, consensual sexual activity between teachers and students should not be criminalized. While I am not defending Judge G. Todd Baugh’s comments about Morales being “as much in control of the situation” — for which he has appropriately apologized — tarring and feathering him for attempting to articulate the context that informed his sentence will not advance this much-needed dialogue."

"This wasn’t some “Romeo and Juliette” situation where we need to dance around the difficult questions of young people engaging in sex too early with their Main Squeeze after one of them barely passes the age of adulthood. This teacher is a middle aged pedophile, plain and simple. Does that sound judgmental and harsh? Good. Because that’s the name we give to older men (or women in some cases) who have sex with children. And that 14 year old was a child, no matter how “old” she may have acted."

Wapo editorial: Maybe we should just let teachers rape students « Hot Air

Sex between students and teachers should not be a crime - The Washington Post

This is a terrible case, particularly for society and even more so for the child.

Nonetheless, child predation is much higher in cult like Christian reactionary groups than in society as a whole.

Smilebong, stop with the vapid statement.

Depravity has happened in god-centered and godless society since the beginning of man.

This is all about the progressive leftists and their love of homosexuality, and the opening of doors for pedophiles.

Most child molesters are homosexuals, the love children of the leftists.

Child molestation is just the next taboo that a reasonable society will eliminate. Child molesters are born that way. They can't change. Their sexuality is as immutable as homosexuality is.

The experts are coming forward to declare pedophilia no longer a mental disease, but a sexual orientation just like homosexuality.

Many experts now view pedophilia as a sexual orientation [Google+ hangout] - latimes.com

Pedophilia once was thought to stem from psychological influences early in life, but now, many experts view it as a deep-rooted predisposition that does not change.

Times reporter Alan Zarembo will join city editor Shelby Grad at 3 p.m. in a Google+ hangout to discuss the origins of pedophilia, which is limited almost entirely to men and becomes clear during puberty and does not change.

The influence of child molesters in public education is proven by introducing sex ed to children as soon as they enter school and said by the presidunce as the right thing to do.

And the thing is, we predicted this back when they started teaching sex ed in school, and encouraging children to *express* their sexuality, and when they started de-criminalizing sex crimes...and identifying all forms of sexual depravity as harmless "variety".

We were called haters, and bigots, and liars.

And look here, the march continues.

Obama: Sex Ed for Kindergartners ?Is the Right Thing to Do? | CNS News

Primarily sex education of 5 years olds consists of desensitizing them to their own sexualization, and preparing them to be willing participants in underage sex.

There wouldn't have been any 50 years ago.

It's a progressive phenomenon. The fake science of psychology was birthed by sexual predators and monsters of the slimiest sort...it's not surprising that we continue our march into hell. Particularly hellish if you happen to be a child.

I agree that sex perverts who prey on children, from progressives to regressives and particularly so-called Christians, who are supposed to protect and nurture children, should be removed from the face of the earth.

nobody asked you what you thought, fake. And nobody cares.

Sorry, princess: you will be held accountable for your comments. We all agree that pedophiles, whoever they are, should be removed. Pedophiles are primarily heterosexuals who come from all religious and non-religious as well as all political and non-political backgrounds.

These are facts. Among those facts, many pedophiles come from mainstream churches and religious cults.

Why is that? Because predators, whether pedophiles or cats, hunt where the prey is.

*yawn*

Seriously. nobody gives a shit what you think about anything.

You are talking about yourself, for you can see the traffic you have on this thread.

Ooh..ouch.

That's your way of saying my threads generally do well. I'll take the compliment, but then continue to tell you that nobody cares about what you think. You're a liar and a fraud, many times exposed, why would they?

Your threads do poorly in comparison to most others.

I was trying to give it a bump for you, but even that failed.

I will leave you to it then to sit in silence.

Lol..ya huh.

You know what pretty much everybody says about you, right? That reality and truth is the exact opposite of what you see fit to put words to.

It's jakespeak. So if you say that my threads do poorly, or even that you're *bumping* my thread as a favor, everybody knows exactly what the truth is.

My threads do fine and you're stalking me!

Forum List

Back