WaPo: If Biden Does NOT WIN, Prepare For WAR! ! !

Biden is a weak candidate
Looks strong enough to me for a candidate his age. Not like he has to use two hands to handle a glass of water in public or needs assistance to walk down a handicap ramp. :)
Biden is a pervert and he is suffering from dementia. I would kick the living shit out of him in a debate. It would be brutal and ugly. Trump will utterly destroy him in a public forum;. Leftards will be throwing in the white towel after the first question.
Well Dale, dude, you should have run. You could have run as a Democrat, after all, trump ran as a Republican. :auiqs.jpg:
There's a reason Trump ran as a Republican...he doesn't want to force public schools to teach 1st graders how to perform Oral Sex.

Looks strong enough to me for a candidate his age. Not like he has to use two hands to handle a glass of water in public or needs assistance to walk down a handicap ramp. :)

Can we be serious for a moment? Do you really think Biden is playing with a full deck of cards? I mean, does anyone honestly believe that?
OK, though I don't necessarily like to be. He's alright. Mentally no more challenged than trump, and of a lot better character. I have no qualms selecting the Biden/Harris ticket and pushing the button.

Fair enough. After the first debate I think I'll ask you again if you don't mind, if you still think Biden has the same cognitive ability as Trump. :D

Biden is a pervert and he is suffering from dementia. I would kick the living shit out of him in a debate. It would be brutal and ugly. Trump will utterly destroy him in a public forum;. Leftards will be throwing in the white towel after the first question.
Well Dale, dude, you should have run. You could have run as a Democrat, after all, trump ran as a Republican. :auiqs.jpg:
There's a reason Trump ran as a Republican...he doesn't want to force public schools to teach 1st graders how to perform Oral Sex.
Save that for when they get to Teen Universe or whatever those pageants were, where he'd walk through at will? :auiqs.jpg:

There's a reason Trump ran as a Republican...He prefers minorities to have employment as opposed to welfare.

A narrow Biden win will indeed mean war. Donald's portly sidekick Billy Barf will start filing lawsuits in every narrowly contested swing states claiming (without evidence per usual) "great voter fraud". This is a man with no scruples or integrity. He'll do ANYTHING to keep his Orange Overlord in the Whitehouse.

Donald will NOT go peacefully even if there's a Biden landslide. Mark my words on that. He'll need to be physically extracted by the US military and it will be a dangerous time for our young democracy.

Do you acknowledge this simply speculation on your part ?

They are trying to play psychology on the public's minds. To get them to forget about making America great again. Hoping to put fear in the minds of the people that there are many of them and few of us.
These rioters are early released inmates that are supposedly doing life in prison are now being furloughed. And the rest of these rioters are the mentally ill homeless and drug addicts with a few law enforcement officials among them.
They are the Left's Chinese Terracotta Soldiers to help create this illusion that there are many of them which some of them are working for drugs like Fentanyl and some just there to meet new people since they has came from insane asylums. And there is a few that belong to a cult.

You know what is funny. Trumpers start civil war threads at least once a week if not more often than that on this forum alone. Shit, one was started earlier today. Trumpers bring up civil war CONSTANTLY on this forum.

As I said many times, there will be no civil war and only deranged sociopathic individuals want one whether they be liberal or conservative, Trumper or Biden supporter. Only pathetic lowlife people want to put a bullet in the head of their neighbors and their neighbors children. That is what civil war is. Why sugar coat It.

There is a growing concern the mail in ballots are going to be unmanagable and subjected to abuse.

How will you adjudicate a dispute where this isn't any paper trail to follow ?

There's a reason Trump ran as a Republican...He doesn't want to send all Christians back to Africa.

How deep is this "river of blood in the streets" going to be?

The thought of violence makes blob supporters positively orgasmic.

Except that faggot Progs are rioting, looting and killing.

As I said, violence turns you on.

No, it doesn't. I abhor it.
Do NOT be the first one up my steps.
You're a silly little inexperienced bitch. You live in a theoretical world that you've built inside of your head.
I live in the real world where people have died because they believe in the stupid shit people like you expouse.
You never have seen the blood.

candycorn

You ever tasted your best friends blood?

No. And neither have you.
Careful with assumptions. I haven't either, but definitely know people that have, but not any that are not suffering PTSD.

They drank their friend's blood? LOL. Okay.
Didn't say drank. He said tasted. Awful shit happens. Sometimes right beside you sickening quick.
:rolleyes:

How deep is this "river of blood in the streets" going to be?

The thought of violence makes blob supporters positively orgasmic.

Except that faggot Progs are rioting, looting and killing.

As I said, violence turns you on.

No, it doesn't. I abhor it.
Do NOT be the first one up my steps.
You're a silly little inexperienced bitch. You live in a theoretical world that you've built inside of your head.
I live in the real world where people have died because they believe in the stupid shit people like you expouse.
You never have seen the blood.

candycorn

You ever tasted your best friends blood?
Is that a retort concerning the effort to earn the coveted "red wings" badge?

It reminds me of Nick Nolte where some guy asks him about what type of pistol he had, "I don't know the name of it, just the sound it makes when it takes a man's life."

There's a reason Trump ran as a Republican...He prefers minorities to have employment as opposed to welfare.
Probably more, the New York Dems wouldn't have him and he wanted on the ballot for his resume and the connections.

Probably more, the New York Dems wouldn't have him and he wanted on the ballot for his resume and the connections.
Michael Savage talked Trump into running as an R because the Ds morality had already jumped the shark.

A narrow Biden win will indeed mean war. Donald's portly sidekick Billy Barf will start filing lawsuits in every narrowly contested swing states claiming (without evidence per usual) "great voter fraud". This is a man with no scruples or integrity. He'll do ANYTHING to keep his Orange Overlord in the Whitehouse.

Donald will NOT go peacefully even if there's a Biden landslide. Mark my words on that. He'll need to be physically extracted by the US military and it will be a dangerous time for our young democracy.

Do you acknowledge this simply speculation on your part ?

When a thing is more likely than not and when a person has told you who he is and what he plans to do again and again and AGAIN - Then that thing transcends speculation into the realm of MORE LIKELY THAN NOT.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
He claims he was tired from saluting 600 service men and his shoes had no traction.

Sounds lame to me. Kinda looked it too.

Sounds legit to me. But then again both at in their 70s. I am 39 (40 soon) and I get tired more easily now. Cannot imagine 70.

Forum List

Back