WaPo: If Biden Does NOT WIN, Prepare For WAR! ! !

Biden is a weak candidate
Looks strong enough to me for a candidate his age. Not like he has to use two hands to handle a glass of water in public or needs assistance to walk down a handicap ramp. :)
He claims he was tired from saluting 600 service men and his shoes had no traction.

Sounds lame to me. Kinda looked it too.

Sounds legit to me. But then again both at in their 70s. I am 39 (40 soon) and I get tired more easily now. Cannot imagine 70.

That is true. Easier for me to imagine now.

A narrow Biden win will indeed mean war. Donald's portly sidekick Billy Barf will start filing lawsuits in every narrowly contested swing states claiming (without evidence per usual) "great voter fraud". This is a man with no scruples or integrity. He'll do ANYTHING to keep his Orange Overlord in the Whitehouse.

Donald will NOT go peacefully even if there's a Biden landslide. Mark my words on that. He'll need to be physically extracted by the US military and it will be a dangerous time for our young democracy.

Do you acknowledge this simply speculation on your part ?

When a thing is more likely than not and when a person has told you who he is and what he plans to do again and again and AGAIN - Then that thing transcends speculation into the realm of MORE LIKELY THAN NOT.

So you have quotes saying he won't go peacefully ?

Can you share the links please ?

Looks strong enough to me for a candidate his age. Not like he has to use two hands to handle a glass of water in public or needs assistance to walk down a handicap ramp. :)
He claims he was tired from saluting 600 service men and his shoes had no traction.

Sounds legit to me. But then again both at in their 70s. I am 39 (40 soon) and I get tired more easily now. Cannot imagine 70.

So we need to consider the environment here and in the future elect younger persons?

A narrow Biden win will indeed mean war. Donald's portly sidekick Billy Barf will start filing lawsuits in every narrowly contested swing states claiming (without evidence per usual) "great voter fraud". This is a man with no scruples or integrity. He'll do ANYTHING to keep his Orange Overlord in the Whitehouse.

Donald will NOT go peacefully even if there's a Biden landslide. Mark my words on that. He'll need to be physically extracted by the US military and it will be a dangerous time for our young democracy.

When a thing is more likely than not and when a person has told you who he is and what he plans to do again and again and AGAIN - Then that thing transcends speculation into the realm of MORE LIKELY THAN NOT.

He's suggested many times that he may not concede if he feels it was a "rigged election". You obviously haven't been paying attention.

What is VERY likely to happen is that since election day will only count in person voting which will favor Republicans by about 2-1 and 70% of D's will vote mail in or absentee (same thing), he declares victory and has Fat Billy demand that the count be stopped because any vote not counted on election day will be fraudulent.

Can he get away with it? Probably not, but he can tie it up in the courts for months on end and file lawsuit after lawsuit in closely contested states. If the courts refuse to take it up, then the complicated electoral system comes into play and it could end up being decided by a R Senate.

You need to wise up Janet Weiss. The wannabe dictator has been studying up on Putin and Erdogan In fact, they are probably providing the Fat, Impeached Dotard with tips.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Yawn..................more threats from TERRORIST.......which is what the Far left has become........

Bring it bitches........the worlds largest armed standing army on earth is in this country..........more guns than any standing army on earth...........

Oh well.........Peace is overrated anyway from Terrorist assholes who are out to destroy this nation.

He's suggested many times that he may not concede if he feels it was a "rigged election". You obviously haven't been paying attention.

What is VERY likely to happen is that since election day will only count in person voting which will favor Republicans by about 2-1 and 70% of D's will vote mail in or absentee (same thing), he declares victory and has Fat Billy demand that the count be stopped because any vote not counted on election day will be fraudulent.

Can he get away with it? Probably not, but he can tie it up in the courts for months on end and file lawsuit after lawsuit in closely contested states. If the courts refuse to take it up, then the complicated electoral system comes into play and it could end up being decided by a R Senate.

You need to wise up Janet Weiss. The wannabe dictator has been studying up on Putin and Erdogan In fact, they are probably providing the Fat, Impeached Dotard with tips.
STFU..........Europe starts world Wars........and have caused more death than any other............STFU..........we don't listen to you anyway.

This is just liberal propaganda

some feminist in a pink pussy hat casting aspersions onto trump voters

but if biden loses and dems choose to take it to streets with actual warfare they will lose

that is guaranteed
I disagree it's not liberal propaganda, but terrorist coercion to influence the voters vote for us or else.

So we need to consider the environment here and in the future elect younger persons?

Yes. Not implying you should run for something, but you are on the cusp of my most favored age group, between 40 and 60.

Yes. Not implying you should run for something, but you are on the cusp of my most favored age group, between 40 and 60.

I like 20-27? LOL I feel old

20-27 is a great age for education, getting laid and being creative, but more often than not, lacks the wisdom to see the long term of what they create in their own lives or others. I loved that age, had a great time and was lucky. Much of the luck was due to the imprint of of my upbringing.

20-27 is a great age for education, getting laid and being creative, but more often than not, lacks the wisdom to see the long term of what they create in their own lives or others. I loved that age, had a great time and was lucky. Much of the luck was due to the imprint of of my upbringing.

Yep. Still prefer that age over 40....blah.

The 30s are very productive and fun, but for many it is also trying to recover from mistakes of the 20s, to establish good equilibrium.

The 30s are very productive and fun, but for many it is also trying to recover from mistakes of the 20s, to establish good equilibrium.

Yep.

This is just liberal propaganda

some feminist in a pink pussy hat casting aspersions onto trump voters

but if biden loses and dems choose to take it to streets with actual warfare they will lose

that is guaranteed
The war is going to start before the election------to nullify the election with chaos---------

Then Pelosi is going to declare herself queen.

Its not about Biden.

The war is going to start before the election------to nullify the election with chaos---------
Then Pelosi is going to declare herself queen.
That cannot happen that way.

At the time of the Electoral College ballot count, the President of the Senate will be the SAME current Senate President, Mike Pence, so if no one can agree to vote in the newly elected VP, the President would be Mike Pence.

Kamala Harris might become President of the Senate, but if so, Biden will be President and our nation fucked anyway.

Forum List

Back