WaPo: If Biden Does NOT WIN, Prepare For WAR! ! !

How deep is this "river of blood in the streets" going to be?

The thought of violence makes blob supporters positively orgasmic.

Except that faggot Progs are rioting, looting and killing.

As I said, violence turns you on.

No, it doesn't. I abhor it.
Do NOT be the first one up my steps.
You're a silly little inexperienced bitch. You live in a theoretical world that you've built inside of your head.
I live in the real world where people have died because they believe in the stupid shit people like you expouse.
You never have seen the blood.

candycorn

You ever tasted your best friends blood?

No. And neither have you.

I feel bad for you, I truly do.

I ceased to care about what you think or feel.

That's not true...like everyone else, I never cared.

you're all alone in this world...and not by choice.

No I'm not. Be the first one up my steps bitch.
You seem very unhappy. Chill. Enjoy the day. Trump will pass.

Biden is a weak candidate
Looks strong enough to me for a candidate his age. Not like he has to use two hands to handle a glass of water in public or needs assistance to walk down a handicap ramp. :)
My God, how can anyone as stupid as you continue to breathe? Trump explained the two handed glass of water, and that was not a handicapped ramp.

I suggest you ask the mods for a user name change because yours is obviously racist.

Last edited:
Biden is a weak candidate
Looks strong enough to me for a candidate his age. Not like he has to use two hands to handle a glass of water in public or needs assistance to walk down a handicap ramp. :)

Can we be serious for a moment? Do you really think Biden is playing with a full deck of cards? I mean, does anyone honestly believe that?
OK, though I don't necessarily like to be. He's alright. Mentally no more challenged than trump, and of a lot better character. I have no qualms selecting the Biden/Harris ticket and pushing the button.
You need psychiatric help if that is the case.

Forum List

Back