WaPo: If Biden Does NOT WIN, Prepare For WAR! ! !

These cretins are heading straight into a war that they cannot win and would not want if they could think straight.

A Washington Post op-ed published Thursday suggested Americans should prepare for war if the election result is anything but a landslide for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
The op-ed, titled “What’s the worst that could happen?” is written by Rosa Brooks, a law professor at Georgetown University. In it, Brooks notes that the Transition Integrity Project, which she co-founded, “built a series of war games,” gathered participants “and asked them to imagine what they’d do in a range of election and transition scenarios.”
“A landslide for Joe Biden resulted in a relatively orderly transfer of power. Every other scenario we looked at involved street-level violence and political crisis,” according to Brooks. (RELATED: ‘This Is Joe Biden’s Base, And He Needs To Disavow Them’: Rand Paul Blasts Biden For Blaming Violence On Trump)
The op-ed goes into detail regarding “four scenarios experts consider most likely” in terms of the 2020 election.

View attachment 384847
Every gun store's inventory in Nassau County is wiped out.

These cretins are heading straight into a war that they cannot win and would not want if they could think straight.

A Washington Post op-ed published Thursday suggested Americans should prepare for war if the election result is anything but a landslide for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
The op-ed, titled “What’s the worst that could happen?” is written by Rosa Brooks, a law professor at Georgetown University. In it, Brooks notes that the Transition Integrity Project, which she co-founded, “built a series of war games,” gathered participants “and asked them to imagine what they’d do in a range of election and transition scenarios.”
“A landslide for Joe Biden resulted in a relatively orderly transfer of power. Every other scenario we looked at involved street-level violence and political crisis,” according to Brooks. (RELATED: ‘This Is Joe Biden’s Base, And He Needs To Disavow Them’: Rand Paul Blasts Biden For Blaming Violence On Trump)
The op-ed goes into detail regarding “four scenarios experts consider most likely” in terms of the 2020 election.

View attachment 384847

Does Wapo not realize that their threat is a bit of an empty one, when the most offensive weapon they have is a dildo, and their enemies are armed with "military style assault weapons".

I welcome this war the compost declares on us when Trump wins. It will be short, yet a sweet one.

I also welcome the fact that democrats now openly identify as terrorists.

I welcome no war myself, but will approve of any action necessary to prevent this attempted political coup by the Democrats.

View attachment 384847

Here too. Been trying to get a Springfield Hellcat for two months. :auiqs.jpg:

How deep is this "river of blood in the streets" going to be?

The thought of violence makes blob supporters positively orgasmic.

Except that faggot Progs are rioting, looting and killing.

As I said, violence turns you on.

No, it doesn't. I abhor it.
Do NOT be the first one up my steps.
You're a silly little inexperienced bitch. You live in a theoretical world that you've built inside of your head.
I live in the real world where people have died because they believe in the stupid shit people like you expouse.
You never have seen the blood.

Sure...just let me know how deep the "river of blood in the streets" will be; the one you are fantasizing about junior.

View attachment 384847

Here too. Been trying to get a Springfield Hellcat for two months. :auiqs.jpg:
Worst comes to worse my 20 co-workers each have about 10 shotguns and rifles and are only too happy to lend a few.

You're a silly little inexperienced bitch. You live in a theoretical world that you've built inside of your head.
I live in the real world where people have died because they believe in the stupid shit people like you expouse.

candycorn

You ever tasted your best friends blood?

Sure...just let me know how deep the "river of blood in the streets" will be; the one you are fantasizing about junior.
The fact that you defend the violence that is actually occurring shows how mentally ill you are.

candycorn

candycorn

I know you haven't. I'm glad for you.

candycorn

No. And neither have you.

View attachment 384847

Does Wapo not realize that their threat is a bit of an empty one, when the most offensive weapon they have is a dildo, and their enemies are armed with "military style assault weapons".

I welcome this war the compost declares on us when Trump wins. It will be short, yet a sweet one.

I welcome no war myself, but will approve of any action necessary to prevent this attempted political coup by the Democrats.
By "political coup" are you referring to the constitutionally mandated election if the Biden is elected?

The fact that you defend the violence that is actually occurring shows how mentally ill you are.

The fact that you hope for it makes you subhuman.

candycorn

I feel bad for you, I truly do.

candycorn

I ceased to care about what you think or feel.

That's not true...like everyone else, I never cared.

you're all alone in this world...and not by choice.

The fact that you hope for it makes you subhuman.
The fact that I hope I can defend myself makes me subhuman?
Are you that mentally ill?

candycorn

I ceased to care about what you think or feel.

That's not true...like everyone else, I never cared.

you're all alone in this world...and not by choice.

No I'm not. Be the first one up my steps bitch.

candycorn

Careful with assumptions. I haven't either, but definitely know people that have, but not any that are not suffering PTSD.

View attachment 384847

By "political coup" are you referring to the constitutionally mandated election if the Biden is elected?

No, I'm referring to the Four-Year-Plan of Misinformation.

candycorn

Careful with assumptions. I haven't either, but definitely know people that have, but not any that are not suffering PTSD.

It goes with the territory.

candycorn

It goes with the territory.
Sorry man. If for real, thanks for getting your ass back in whatever your situation is.

View attachment 384847
I looked the author of that WaPo article up on YouTube.

This is Bill Mahr interviewing her.

Bill asks Real Time panelists Rosa Brooks and Michael Steele what happens if Trump loses the 2020 election and calls the "tough people" into the streets.

Forum List

Back