WaPo poll: Trump leads Warren and Beto among Democrats/Dem leaners

Trump's only chance in 2020 is the same thing that got him elected in 2016: The hypersensitive, neurotic, narcissistic lunatics in control of the Democratic Party.

They could run a perfectly sane person, but the crazies who speak loudest for the party remain largely repulsive.

If we're stuck with Trump again, we will have deserved it.

Trump's only chance in 2020 is the same thing that got him elected in 2016: The hypersensitive, neurotic, narcissistic lunatics in control of the Democratic Party.

They could run a perfectly sane person, but the crazies who speak loudest for the party remain largely repulsive.

Oh, Stormy, Hillary didn't lose because the people who are mean to you are too loud.

She lost because she was a pathological liar whose own followers didn't really like her.

Bernie Sanders really is a nut.... but he'd have probably beaten Trump.

There aren’t any sane Democrats.

LMAO Trump has a great chance in 2020.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is just lying to themselves.

The Dems have no one right now. A few have entered but aren't to well know.

2020 should be very interesting. LOL

Oh, Stormy, Hillary didn't lose because the people who are mean to you are too loud.

She lost because she was a pathological liar whose own followers didn't really like her.

Fascinating. You two gonna marry anytime soon?

One side invents "hypersensitive, neurotic, narcissistic lunatics" and "crazies" in control (!) of the Democratic Party, the other side invents a pathological liar who lost, seemingly oblivious of the liar-megalomaniac who won. Oh, and there's no - NO - reliable supporting evidence for the assertion that Sanders (who couldn't get the majority of Dems, much less motivate the crucial black vote) would have won.

Biden 9%, Kamala 8%, Trump at 4% as well as Sanders, with Beto at 3% in the strangest poll my eyes have ever seen:
Democrats’ 2020 presidential contest is wide open as danger mounts for Trump, new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows - The Washington Post
"Of course, such evaluations are hardly set at this point. In July 2015, 61 percent of registered voters said they would definitely not vote for Trump in the 2016 election, including three in 10 Republicans, a far cry from the final result."

Here we go again

There aren’t any sane Democrats.
/----/ Besides Joe Liberman who was chased out of the democRAT party for being moderate, Ed Kotch was one of the last sane Democrats.
The Big Apple: "Liberal with sanity" (Ed Koch)
Ed Koch, the mayor of New York City from 1978-1989, referred to himself as a "liberal with sanity." Koch meant that he was not a radical liberal or a "loony liberal," although he refused to call himself a conservative. He was also the only Democrat with a functioning sense of humor. He'd walk through Manhattan to greet constituents and ask "How'm I doin'?"
upload_2019-1-29_8-38-27.png

Damn Joe you are making sense this morning. What’s up?

I believe the OP stated much the same thing as you did, just worded differently. Hillary lost because she sucked. If the Ds nominate another really bad candidate like Hillary, they will lose again.

Very similar to the Rs nominating an asshole like Romney, leading to BO’s re-election.

Biden 9%, Kamala 8%, Trump at 4% as well as Sanders, with Beto at 3% in the strangest poll my eyes have ever seen:
Democrats’ 2020 presidential contest is wide open as danger mounts for Trump, new Washington Post-ABC News poll shows - The Washington Post

In 2016 we learned that polls just days before the election were garbage.What do you think that makes polls years before an election? Your time is better spent picking your nose than reading these polls, so get that finger out of your ass and get to work.

Look at this poll

The income level of 50-100.

And the income below

What that shows is how the media and educators are all
Liars trying to trick on who are the wise and who they support

That age group that supports trump does not have worthless degrees with student debt and they don't live in high costs cities

The lower income level that are democrat supporters have the lowest incomes plus has student debt and live in high cost cities

This proves trump has the wise and the real power

And proves the media and educators are liars and corrupt to the core

In 2016 we learned that polls just days before the election were garbage.What do you think that makes polls years before an election? Your time is better spent picking your nose than reading these polls, so get that finger out of your ass and get to work.
/----/
upload_2019-1-29_10-15-13.png

A liberal doing what comes naturally

Last edited:
Look at the income levels of the approval of trump

That tells how the deep state lies in order to brainwash people to think
They are wise with degrees

Fascinating. You two gonna marry anytime soon?

One side invents "hypersensitive, neurotic, narcissistic lunatics" and "crazies" in control (!) of the Democratic Party, the other side invents a pathological liar who lost, seemingly oblivious of the liar-megalomaniac who won. Oh, and there's no - NO - reliable supporting evidence for the assertion that Sanders (who couldn't get the majority of Dems, much less motivate the crucial black vote) would have won.

Actually, there's a pretty good reason why Sanders could have won.

You see, contrary to what Stormy Mac says, you always have that 45% that will vote republican, no matter what, and that 48% that will vote Democratic, no matter what. What you have is that middle that swings elections.

Bernie would have brought the people who voted for the Green Party back on board.. and he would have won over working class whites who have felt the new economy has left them behind. He have offered them more than "Learn to Code".

Damn Joe you are making sense this morning. What’s up?

I believe the OP stated much the same thing as you did, just worded differently. Hillary lost because she sucked. If the Ds nominate another really bad candidate like Hillary, they will lose again.

Very similar to the Rs nominating an asshole like Romney, leading to BO’s re-election.

I think there are too many variables for such a blanket statement.

If the election where held today, Hillary vs. Trump, Hillary would probably win, judging by the midterm results. Yes, she'd still have all the same problems, but I think the thing is, Trump hasn't grown into the presidency like the rest of them have.

And if the economy is in full blown recession next year, as I suspect it will be, Trump is toast no matter who the Democrats put up.

Lol, pathological liar, and I suppose you believe tRump isn't?

Oh, I think Trump is as well, but a different psychology.

Hillary lies about stuff that she doesn't even need to lie about, like claiming she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary (Who hadn't done anything famous when she was born) or claiming she was under fire in Bosnia (When the tape shows something different). It's kind of bizarre why she feels the need to do this.

Trump's lies are more calculated. I don't think he believes half the shit he says, but he knows it will buy him the undying loyalty of the racist assholes who follow him.

Hillary lies about stuff that she doesn't even need to lie about, like claiming she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary (Who hadn't done anything famous when she was born) or claiming she was under fire in Bosnia (When the tape shows something different). It's kind of bizarre why she feels the need to do this.

Trump's lies are more calculated. I don't think he believes half the shit he says, but he knows it will buy him the undying loyalty of the racist assholes who follow him.

Liars are liars, they both suck balls. tRump does lie about shit that doesn't matter, let's take the inauguration crowd for instance. I mean who the duck cares but tRump?

Liars are liars, they both suck balls. tRump does lie about shit that doesn't matter, let's take the inauguration crowd for instance. I mean who the duck cares but tRump?

The biggest liars are the media and educators

The educators lies to fool the unwise that degrees proves you as wise and brings extra points to the unwise. On the SAT college test. This increases the professors and the media lies with them

The polls of the 50k - 100k group being for trump with less degrees proves this

The media never explains in order to cover up and go with the lies

Forum List

Back