WaPo poll: Trump leads Warren and Beto among Democrats/Dem leaners

With the growing freakshow in the dem clowncar, trump has to be laughing. If dems got serious and actually fielded a decent candidate like a webb/gabbard, they'd probably win in 2020.

Lol, pathological liar, and I suppose you believe tRump isn't?

Oh, I think Trump is as well, but a different psychology.

Hillary lies about stuff that she doesn't even need to lie about, like claiming she was named for Sir Edmund Hillary (Who hadn't done anything famous when she was born) or claiming she was under fire in Bosnia (When the tape shows something different). It's kind of bizarre why she feels the need to do this.

Trump's lies are more calculated. I don't think he believes half the shit he says, but he knows it will buy him the undying loyalty of the racist assholes who follow him.

Liars are liars, they both suck balls. tRump does lie about shit that doesn't matter, let's take the inauguration crowd for instance. I mean who the duck cares but tRump?

The biggest liars are the media and educators

The educators lies to fool the unwise that degrees proves you as wise and brings extra points to the unwise. On the SAT college test. This increases the professors and the media lies with them

The polls of the 50k - 100k group being for trump with less degrees proves this

The media never explains in order to cover up and go with the lies

Lol, nobody lies like tRump. In a class of his own!

Hispanics will now come over to trumps side

The migrants from Central America instated of Mexico will help trump to close the border

Plus the abortion issue will make them switch to trump

With the growing freakshow in the dem clowncar, trump has to be laughing. If dems got serious and actually fielded a decent candidate like a webb/gabbard, they'd probably win in 2020.
There does seem to be some real pushback from the party to this wave, and that's nice to see. A little surprising. But in today's politics, the crazies have the energy, and that counts for a lot.

Abortion issue will get the crooked congress locked up

This issue is spreading like wildfire

And also will get the media and education leaders locked up for trying to brainwash the unwise​

Beto with Kamala would be a good ticket, topped with a deep recession.

Beto is Obama redux: an attractive, progressive-sounding, comforting figure but Obama redux would be disastrous, given O’s policies on immigration, Wall Street, and war.

Beto is Obama redux: an attractive, progressive-sounding, comforting figure but Obama redux would be disastrous, given O’s policies on immigration, Wall Street, and war.

Really?

Obama brought illegal crossings down from 700K in 2008 to 300K in 2016

He took Wall street down from 6000 in 2009 to 19,000 in 2016.

And he got us out of Bush's ill-advised war in Iraq.

Please, please please give me more of that.

Really?

Obama brought illegal crossings down from 700K in 2008 to 300K in 2016

He took Wall street down from 6000 in 2009 to 19,000 in 2016.

And he got us out of Bush's ill-advised war in Iraq.

Please, please please give me more of that.

O increased the ME wars and got us into Syria. It must be wonderful on fantasy island .

Damn Joe you are making sense this morning. What’s up?

I believe the OP stated much the same thing as you did, just worded differently. Hillary lost because she sucked. If the Ds nominate another really bad candidate like Hillary, they will lose again.

Very similar to the Rs nominating an asshole like Romney, leading to BO’s re-election.

I think there are too many variables for such a blanket statement.

If the election where held today, Hillary vs. Trump, Hillary would probably win, judging by the midterm results. Yes, she'd still have all the same problems, but I think the thing is, Trump hasn't grown into the presidency like the rest of them have.

And if the economy is in full blown recession next year, as I suspect it will be, Trump is toast no matter who the Democrats put up.

Wrong

Do you see how Florida still went for trumps biggest supporters

Wrong

Do you see how Florida still went for trumps biggest supporters

You mean after they suppressed the minority vote, they barely won?

Guess what, one million poor people have had their voting rights restored... The GOP is done in Florida.

Forum List

Back