🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WaPo: Trump lied about Obama building a wall around his house

There's a wall, but it's not a wall... hmmmkay
Trump is good guy and never says lies.
ochen smeeshnoi
6dk5z7o5cq721.jpg

Obama's got all sort of security around his house, but it's not a 10 foot magenta colored wall...hmmmkay

Donald Trump recently tweeted that Barack Obama built a 10 foot wall around his house.
No such wall exists.
Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas’ D.C. home. He is wrong.

Related: Trump lies 15 times per day:
Trump averaged 15 falsehoods a day in 2018
Are you sure about that? I found this picture of people building a fence around Obama's House:

From The American Mirror dot com, which says and I quote, "The security guard in this photo gives it some perspective — it must be at least 10 feet high."
To see the 10-foot white Fence, go to the link below, and you will see it is not some figment of the imagination, and that Trump told the truth.
Obama-fence-1.jpg

Credits: PHOTOS: Crews build wall around new Obama DC home - The American Mirror
If the Secret Service is doing its job, I hope the Obamas will be safe in their Washington DC home. We are Americans, and we believe in assuring that our past Presidents are safe and secure from all enemies. And the Secret Service #1 job is to protect in a way that assures that no harm will come to presidents present and past.

Donald Trump recently tweeted that Barack Obama built a 10 foot wall around his house.
No such wall exists.

Are you sure about that? I found this picture of people building a fence around Obama's House:

From The American Mirror dot com, which says and I quote, "The security guard in this photo gives it some perspective — it must be at least 10 feet high."
To see the 10-foot white Fence, go to the link below, and you will see it is not some figment of the imagination, and that Trump told the truth.
Obama-fence-1.jpg

Credits: PHOTOS: Crews build wall around new Obama DC home - The American Mirror
If the Secret Service is doing its job, I hope the Obamas will be safe in their Washington DC home. We are Americans, and we believe in assuring that our past Presidents are safe and secure from all enemies. And the Secret Service #1 job is to protect in a way that assures that no harm will come to presidents present and past.
JA3BMDWZZAI6NIHG2UBNM5I3ZA.jpg

My backyard has a fence too. But not the front of the house.
Just like the Obama's.

CYWNBCQNCAI6TDYMN6DYUJRIRI.jpg

They weren’t finished.

upload_2019-1-1_0-50-20.jpeg

No such wall exists.

Obama-fence-1.jpg

JA3BMDWZZAI6NIHG2UBNM5I3ZA.jpg

My backyard has a fence too. But not the front of the house.
Just like the Obama's.

CYWNBCQNCAI6TDYMN6DYUJRIRI.jpg

No such wall exists.

Obama-fence-1.jpg

Trump said a wall. Stop lying.
Democrats are not against fences at the border.

Forum List

Back