War hero asshole John McCain has openly mocked presidential candidates Ted Cruz, Rand Paul

I hate McCain because he encouraged and supported the coup in my home country (and now pushes supplying crazy Nazis in Ukraine with the weapons). I wish he retired and got lost as soon as possible.
upload_2015-7-19_9-52-31.png

Translation^: Ukrainians, go ahead and destroy your country! (And a leader of a fascist party "Svoboda" is behind him at the picture).
What kind of Republican he is, since he participated in the coup, organized, inspirited and sponsored by Democrats (Obama, Biden, Nuland, Soros, etc)? Republicans have to pay more attention to that fact.

Last edited:
And to think this same crowd thought exposing Bush's draft dodging was out of bounds lol.

Oh ...by exposing ...you mean the media not being able to come up with something truthful so they fabricated a story that ruined Dan Rather's reputation and made him a laughing stock?

This thread is a prime example of the RWrs taking less than 24 hours to reset their thinking to agree with Trump and hate on vets/POWs...not for their political stance only, but on their vet/POW status as well.

Oh... You mean like JoeB and Rightwinger calling Medal of Honor recipients liars?

I lost respect for McCain when he co-authored the McCain-Feingold CFR. That allowed incumbents to virtually seal re-election. I didn't vote for him or Obama in 2008 and would never vote for him.

So what he has to say about Cruz, holds no weight.

This thread is a prime example of the RWrs taking less than 24 hours to reset their thinking to agree with Trump and hate on vets/POWs...not for their political stance only, but on their vet/POW status as well.

Never had to reset my thinking, McCain-Fiengold destroyed elections as we know them. That bill led to the Citizens United ruling.

McCain was a war hero, but as a Senator he has done America no favors.

And to think this same crowd thought exposing Bush's draft dodging was out of bounds lol.

Oh ...by exposing ...you mean the media not being able to come up with something truthful so they fabricated a story that ruined Dan Rather's reputation and made him a laughing stock?

The Bush draft dodging was already a fact long before that story came out.

Liberal media is tying into Donald Trump for saying what's on alot of people's minds. McCain is a well-known RINO who has sold out the Republican Party to the establishment assholes currently running it. His half-hearted run for the presidency.....his staffers publicly impugning the reputation of his running mate Sarah Palin......even his stupid bumper sticker peeled off on it's own long before I removed my Bush Cheney sticker because it was so cheaply made. Trump said basically that heroes don't get caught. That's not all that bad. I think the more the media attacks him the more his supporters love him.

Must be why the media had to fabricate documents and lie about it.

Never had to reset my thinking, McCain-Fiengold destroyed elections as we know them. That bill led to the Citizens United ruling.

McCain was a war hero, but as a Senator he has done America no favors.
Very good...You've just given an example of how one can criticize McCain's politics without bashing his military record. Too bad many aren't that smart to figure it out.

It was already a fact. What the media does has nothing to do with the facts.

Liberal media is tying into Donald Trump for saying what's on alot of people's minds. McCain is a well-known RINO who has sold out the Republican Party to the establishment assholes currently running it. His half-hearted run for the presidency.....his staffers publicly impugning the reputation of his running mate Sarah Palin......even his stupid bumper sticker peeled off on it's own long before I removed my Bush Cheney sticker because it was so cheaply made. Trump said basically that heroes don't get caught. That's not all that bad. I think the more the media attacks him the more his supporters love him.

John McCain got 60 million votes in 2008. Donald Trump will never get 60 million votes anytime, anywhere.

Then why couldn't the media produce any?

Funny how Trump's critics seem determined to ignore the fact that McCain started the exchange by calling Trump's supporters "crazies." Trump held a rally in Arizona and 15,000 people showed up. McCain called them "crazies."

Gee, what's "crazy" about them? That they want a balanced budget, good trade deals--ones that help us, a better economy, a secure border (something that McCain has given lip service to for years)? That they want illegals who have serious committed crimes to be jailed or deported? That they want so-called "sanctuary cities" to stop harboring illegals and to obey the law? That they want our vets property taken care of? That they want the military to be made stronger, not weakened to historic levels? All of these are Trump positions. What's "crazy" about them?
Trump is left of McCain, wealth tax sounds crazy, amnesty sounds crazy, tariffs sound crazy. But I guess people will only hear the candidates the media tells them to listen to

Then why couldn't the media produce any?

Produce any what? Evidence that Bush joined the Guard to dodge the draft? He admitted it.

Forum List

Back