War on Trump is Spreading

Just pointing out the anomalies in the election since nobody on your side will look at it. It does take some common sense, something foreign to you. Circumstantial yet powerful, why are the Democrats so dishonest? You would put it past them to cheat in an election? It sure looks like they did. Who ordered that stop in the count in Battle ground States at 3:00 a.m.? Why would that make somebody suspicious? You don't know do you LOL
Change the channel, dupe. NO EVIDENCE just crap propaganda for the rubes like you....

There is one channel in the US with your crap in the entire world, dupe..... admitted liars and propagandists on faux. Poor America
No, there's lots of content out there. You just have to open your eyes, sounds like you need to escape your own Echo chamber CNN MSNBC. Your ignorance is a terrible thing.

You found a picture….wow.
Probably the only thing that you can understand. LOL

Screenshot_20230904-192056_X.jpg

Not another channel, dupe. I like the BBC France 24 and everyone else who all agree you're an ignoramus etc etc...
I am partial to podcasts like Armstrong and Getty, Buck Sexton, Ben Shapiro Lars Larson, Ben Ferguson. You know, people a lot smarter than you are. Excellent programs. News Nation, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson. I usually watch one of the alphabet Networks news daily just to see what they don't cover. You seem very biased and close minded, more part of the problem than the solution. Kind of an imbecile.

I am partial to podcasts like Armstrong and Getty, Buck Sexton, Ben Shapiro Lars Larson, Ben Ferguson. You know, people a lot smarter than you are. Excellent programs. News Nation, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson. I usually watch one of the alphabet Networks news daily just to see what they don't cover. You seem very biased and close minded, more part of the problem than the solution. Kind of an imbecile.
You love admitted liars and propagandists, dupe.

Forum List

Back