War On Women Big Fail

And when you speak of government reimbursements, that means the government is compensating Planned Parenthood for the cost of a service, i.e. an abortion. Meaning the government is in fact using taxpayer money to help fund everything from tube litigation to abortions.

Abortions are only a tiny fraction of the services PP provides, and I'm not aware of any government programs that "reimburse" abortion costs.

They don't. He's lying.

Care to back up that claim? That response indicates to me that your argument is feeble. If you yourself have had an abortion and can prove that Medicaid does not pay for abortions, I will retract my claim, otherwise prove it or have a seat, miss. When government reimburses anyone, then taxpayer money is more than likely involved. What other money would the government be reimbursing them with? Hm?

The Hyde Amendment.

Further, abortions account for 3% of total services.

How are women doing in the economic recovery? My guess is your answer is there.
Liberals want women as their sex toys, keep them birth controlled up and if that fails they will get an abortion. Either way they get what they want, just ask TED Kennedy or Bill Clinton.

I object! Have you really looked at any Liberal women? Yuk!! Look at Michelle Obama. No wonder Barry spends his time on the golf course and attending fund raisers. Look at Roseanne Barr, Nancy Poloski, etc. Now turn your television over to Fox News. That Megan Kelly could curl any man's toes. So could Shannon Bream and all the others. It's all that bottled up rejection and sexual frustration and hate that makes Liberal women so ugly.

What a brilliant post! :lol:

And when you speak of government reimbursements, that means the government is compensating Planned Parenthood for the cost of a service, i.e. an abortion. Meaning the government is in fact using taxpayer money to help fund everything from tube litgation to abortions. That is generally what Medicaid is for, hence the reimbursements.

You have a link to prove this?

No you don't because its not true.

Medicaid will pay for abortions in the case of rape incest or harm to the mother.

And Obama had a chance to change it with affordable healthcare act but did not.

I see you guys still want to ride real close to the truth as if to imply a few things. Planned Parenthood cannot, by law, use federal money for abortions. Period. So, you have nothing.
Not always true:

Gov. Mike Huckabee of Arkansas today refused to authorize a Medicaid payment for an abortion for a 15-year-old girl whose stepfather has been charged with incest, despite a Federal judge's order that such payments were required by Federal law.

Arkansas Governor Blocks Medicare Payment for an Abortion in Incest Case - New York Times

One other thing, the reason people are 'unaware' that government programs pay for abortion is this: would the government willingly disclose any illegal activity it undertakes? What makes this different? The government is powerful and it appears they answer to no one. Any measure undertaken to stop them would be circumvented by the administrative arm of the government. They won't willingly admit they are using existing government programs to pay for abortions not relating to rape or incest.

Medicaid will pay for abortions in the case of rape incest or harm to the mother.

I see you guys still want to ride real close to the truth as if to imply a few things. Planned Parenthood cannot, by law, use federal money for abortions. Period. So, you have nothing.
Not always true:

Gov. Mike Huckabee of Arkansas today refused to authorize a Medicaid payment for an abortion for a 15-year-old girl whose stepfather has been charged with incest, despite a Federal judge's order that such payments were required by Federal law.

Arkansas Governor Blocks Medicare Payment for an Abortion in Incest Case - New York Times

First of all, let me show you how medicaid works. The federal government funds match state funds. So, you have 15 states that will fund it via the state funds but are prevented via the federal funds.

If RWs were really against govt funded abortion, they would have demanded an end to EMTALA paying for millions of live births and therapeutic abortions for illegals.

The Hyde Amendment.

So, roughly 333,000 abortions. Given that an abortion can range from $350 to $900, the costs range from $11 million to $36.5 million. Sorry, your math doesn't jive. And you apparently have no idea how good government lawyers are at circumventing congressional amendments. I doubt you can contend that the government is faithfully abiding by the Hyde Amendment. Thus your argument is rendered defunct.

Last edited:

Not always true:

First of all, let me show you how medicaid works. The federal government funds match state funds. So, you have 15 states that will fund it via the state funds but are prevented via the federal funds.

So? Medicaid uses Federal funds, the states use well, state funds. Either way it's taxpayer money.

The Hyde Amendment.

So, roughly a million abortions each year. Given that an abortion can range from $350 to $900, The costs range from $35 million to $300 million. Sorry, your math doesn't jive. And you apparently have no idea how good government lawyers are at circumventing congressional amendments. I doubt you can contend that the government is faithfully abiding by the Hyde Amendment. Thus your argument is rendered defunct.

No, not even close to "a million".

In 2012, PP performed less than 350,000 abortions.

Not always true:

Not for nothing, but I immediately discount news articles that contain lies right in the headline.

Stepfather - stepdaughter rape is just rape. It is not incest. Well, except maybe down in alabama where a woman might have a baby with her brother and then marry her cousin or something like that. Then it COULD be incest.

Not always true:

Not for nothing, but I immediately discount news articles that contain lies right in the headline.

Stepfather - stepdaughter rape is just rape. It is not incest. Well, except maybe down in alabama where a woman might have a baby with her brother and then marry her cousin or something like that. Then it COULD be incest.

Incest, as legally defined in some states, includes relations between non-blood related family members, such as step-parents and step-siblings.

Not always true:

Incest, as legally defined in some states, includes relations between non-blood related family members, such as step-parents and step-siblings.

I don't believe you're right about that. Which states specifically? I'm not saying such sex isn't gross. I'm simply saying it isn't incest.

Laws regarding incest - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In all states, incest is sexual acivity between a lineal ancestor and a lineal descendant (parent, grandparent with child or grandchild), siblings (brother-sister) and aunt-nephew, uncle-niece.

All jokes aside to , Alabama actually has among the stiffest penalties for such. Life in prison.

The Hyde Amendment.

So, roughly a million abortions each year. Given that an abortion can range from $350 to $900, The costs range from $35 million to $300 million. Sorry, your math doesn't jive. And you apparently have no idea how good government lawyers are at circumventing congressional amendments. I doubt you can contend that the government is faithfully abiding by the Hyde Amendment. Thus your argument is rendered defunct.

That's 327,166. At any rate, millions of dollars are spent providing abortions, can you can tell me with confidence that none of that is derived from public funds? As I told you before, it doesn't matter how much the service accounts for. Can either of you confirm to me that the government is faithfully abiding by the Hyde amendment? Any numerical misstatements notwithstanding, your arguments still fall flat. Saying the government faithfully abides by any congressional act flies in the face of logic, given that our government can't even enforce it's own immigration laws, or refuses to due to the preferences of the current administration. That is more then likely true with abortion. Therefore, you are unable to prove to me that government does not pay for abortions. The bureaucracy involved in government healthcare is so huge that it is hard to, or simply convenient to not abide by the law.

Your move.

Not always true:

I don't believe you're right about that. Which states specifically? I'm not saying such sex isn't gross. I'm simply saying it isn't incest.

In all states, incest is sexual acivity between a lineal ancestor and a lineal descendant (parent, grandparent with child or grandchild), siblings (brother-sister) and aunt-nephew, uncle-niece.

All jokes aside to , Alabama actually has among the stiffest penalties for such. Life in prison.

From that same Wikipedia page, a few lines under what you quoted:

Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations, including stepparents, step-siblings, and in-laws.

The Hyde Amendment.

Actually, my math is perfectly fine.
The Hyde Amendment.

That's 327,166. At any rate, millions of dollars are spent providing abortions, can you can tell me with confidence that none of that is derived from public funds? Can either of you confirm to me that the government is faithfully abiding by the Hyde amendment? Any numerical misstatements notwithstanding, your arguments still fall flat. Saying the government faithfully abides by congressional acts flies in the face of logic, given that our government can't even enforce it's own immigration laws, or refuses to due to the preferences of the current administration. That is more then likely true with abortion. Therefore you are unable to prove to me that government does not pay for abortions. The bureaucracy involved in government healthcare is so huge that it is hard to, to not abide by the law.

Your move.

Prove it is. Put up or shut up.

Not always true:

From that same Wikipedia page, a few lines under what you quoted:

Many states also apply incest laws to non-blood relations, including stepparents, step-siblings, and in-laws.

Then I will stand corrected sir............. *tips hat*

The Hyde Amendment.

Actually, my math is perfectly fine.
The Hyde Amendment.

That's 327,166. At any rate, millions of dollars are spent providing abortions, can you can tell me with confidence that none of that is derived from public funds? Can either of you confirm to me that the government is faithfully abiding by the Hyde amendment? Any numerical misstatements notwithstanding, your arguments still fall flat. Saying the government faithfully abides by congressional acts flies in the face of logic, given that our government can't even enforce it's own immigration laws, or refuses to due to the preferences of the current administration. That is more then likely true with abortion. Therefore you are unable to prove to me that government does not pay for abortions. The bureaucracy involved in government healthcare is so huge that it is hard to, to not abide by the law.

Your move.

Prove it is. Put up or shut up.

Prove it isn't. Put up or shut up.

Moreover, it is ignorant of me not to mention that if they get $540 million in government disbursements, the risk of them misappropriating those funds or abusing those funds is a distinct possibility.

Forum List

Back