War On Women Big Fail

Excellent write up candy!

With ACA a law, women get free birth control

If I wanted something bad enough, I'd travel as far as I needed to in order to get it.

There's a tiny hole in the wall mom and pop restaurant in SLC.
I've travelled to, or made sure I travelled through, SLC just to get their awesome sweet corn tamales. You must get there early in the morning because they sell out fast!

Thanks.

That's not a Muslim scarf. And the Laura Bush is a Christian.

Muslim women in this country must wear a scarf over their head. And I've seen pictures of liberal women wearing scarves when they visit Muslim countries. Why do they wear the scarf?

Because, as Democrats, they do as they were told?

Barbara Bush is a liberal???

scarf3.jpg

How is it different? Religion isn't my strong suit but I do not recall seeing a female in the same setting (in a small group with the Pontiff) who didn't have her head covered....

That's not a Muslim scarf. And the Laura Bush is a Christian.

Muslim women in this country must wear a scarf over their head. And I've seen pictures of liberal women wearing scarves when they visit Muslim countries. Why do they wear the scarf?

Because, as Democrats, they do as they were told?

Barbara Bush is a liberal???

scarf3.jpg

How is it different? Religion isn't my strong suit but I do not recall seeing a female in the same setting (in a small group with the Pontiff) who didn't have her head covered....

Get in line in that processional,
Step into that small confessional,
There, the guy who's got religion'll
Tell you if your sin's original.
If it is, try playin' it safer,
Drink the wine and chew the wafer,
Two, four, six, eight,
Time to transubstantiate!

So get down upon your knees,
Fiddle with your rosaries,
Bow your head with great respect,
And genuflect, genuflect, genuflect!

Make a cross on your abdomen,
When in Rome do like a Roman,
Ave Maria,
Gee it's good to see ya,
Gettin' ecstatic an'
Sorta dramatic an'
Doin' the Vatican Rag!
Tom Lehrer

"Today, his approval rating among women is 41 percent, with 51 percent disapproving."

YOUNG Obama s teetering presidency - Washington Times

I have to say this surprises me. Women are smarter than I thought. ;)

It could be that they are now already stumping for Hillary who is desperately trying to distance herself from Obama.

What say you....
I wonder what the Republicans' approval rate is among women.

"Today, his approval rating among women is 41 percent, with 51 percent disapproving."

YOUNG Obama s teetering presidency - Washington Times

I have to say this surprises me. Women are smarter than I thought. ;)

It could be that they are now already stumping for Hillary who is desperately trying to distance herself from Obama.

What say you....
I wonder what the Republicans' approval rate is among women.

Depends if they are married....if their husband lets them speak freely...

What is the war on women in America?

The War on Women predates Obama. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Further, Obama is not up for reelection and the Republicans still don't have a plan and since they are the ones that are a part of the problem then it doesn't look good for them either.

Abortion. first, last and only.

Obama was voted for only because he was black. Liberals said "it's time!" They're saying it again with Hillary. Big mistake. If you want a woman president, choose Sarah Palin, at least she has experience and is a smart cookie.

Where is your evidence that that is true?
Sarah's smart cookie of the month club was when she averred to Paul Revere...

I don't believe abortion is going anywhere. A pro life president won't change that. A predominantly pro life house and senate won't change that. It is a non issue, IMO. It is just fearmongering.

We allow hormone ridden, overly dramatic, panic filled teenagers to make this medical decision without parental consent. We have long passed outlawing abortion.

Yeah, they're mature enough to have a stranger carve them up and dump them on Mom and Dad's doorstep to deal with the aftermath, but not mature enough to handle potato chips or soda in vending machines at school.

An MRI simply assists the doctor with more information to safely complete the procedure. What is your objection? It is just a fetus right? Not like your killing a human being.

If a man instantly and totally loses all reproductive freedom the moment a woman gets pregnant, why shouldn't a woman?

It's not that ridiculus. It all comes down to having lots of sex.

How are women doing in the economic recovery? My guess is your answer is there.
Liberals want women as their sex toys, keep them birth controlled up and if that fails they will get an abortion. Either way they get what they want, just ask TED Kennedy or Bill Clinton.
This is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen on this board . And that says something since we have Stephanie posting on here.
its fucking stupid and nothing more.

Liberals want women as their sex toys, keep them birth controlled up and if that fails they will get an abortion. Either way they get what they want, just ask TED Kennedy or Bill Clinton.
This is one of the most retarded things I've ever seen on this board . And that says something since we have Stephanie posting on here.
You supported Clinton and Kennedy, both harassed and one still sexually harass women.
harassing women is not a leftist only trait, you lazy bottom feeder.

This is where liberals hang themselves with their own words.

If you truly want equality between women and men you wouldn't use the words, war on women. Nancy pelosi and Barbara boxer have used the phrase.

They used the phrase directly about birth control and abortion and planned parenthood.
not really, saying the opposite of reality does not make it true. We have vast amounts of evidence showing the right doesn't support women's rights at all. You've bought into the GOP myth and again are a prime example of someone who votes against their own interests.That means you are either stupid, weak, or well thats about it.

I don't vote for MY interests. I don't need to do that because I don't use the fact that I'm a woman to be a victim.

And calling me stupid and weak proves my point.

This is where liberals hang themselves with their own words.

If you truly want equality between women and men you wouldn't use the words, war on women. Nancy pelosi and Barbara boxer have used the phrase.

They used the phrase directly about birth control and abortion and planned parenthood.
not really, saying the opposite of reality does not make it true. We have vast amounts of evidence showing the right doesn't support women's rights at all. You've bought into the GOP myth and again are a prime example of someone who votes against their own interests.That means you are either stupid, weak, or well thats about it.

How do you get pregnant? Why do you need birth control? Sex.

It's not that ridiculus. It all comes down to having lots of sex.

its fucking stupid and nothing more.

Any woman can have as many abortions as she wants.

What is the war on women in America?

The War on Women predates Obama. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Further, Obama is not up for reelection and the Republicans still don't have a plan and since they are the ones that are a part of the problem then it doesn't look good for them either.

Abortion. first, last and only.

I see you guys still want to ride real close to the truth as if to imply a few things. Planned Parenthood cannot, by law, use federal money for abortions. Period. So, you have nothing.

Men’s Sexual Health Services at Planned Parenthood
Services offered at Planned Parenthood health centers vary by location. Some of the services include

Men s Sexual Health

"Free abortions on demand without apology....until then women will never be free."

"But we women who want to control our own bodies and decide what happens to us are the ones with a morality problem?"

Do you see the paradox? Women want control over their bodies. They already have that before they get pregnant. They have choice before they get pregnant.

Forum List

Back