WAR On WOMEN By Republicans

anything to explain it away instead of just realizing that not all Conservatives are like you and others claim they are....

You asked me to explain, and then criticized me for explaining. Did you just have a brain fart?

so im not allowed to comment on what you said?....you dont want to admit that not all conservatives are like you are categorizing them as, so you explain it away as an anomaly...there are plenty of Republican/Conservatives who do not HATE Minorities like so many of you on the Left believe....but then you just might be one of those who dont question what they are told....you just nod your head and say....ok.......

well i guess i was right....

My point is simple: If those millions of women did not agree with Dr. Laura and Sarah Palin, they would not be Republicans.

Nonsense. Republicans differ greatly in their opinions, unlike democrats who march in lockstep and won't express a contrary thought to save their lives.

And how much context do you need to understand N***** N***** N*****?

When she supposedly said it, in response to what, and in what setting. You know, context. Also, if she really did say it, did she walk it back, apologize, or double down like democrats do? I mean, if you're afraid to post the context, perhaps it's because you know it will detract from your carefully painted illusion.

Context:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85mO4CDYILE

See how putting it in context reduces the power of your complaint? She was making the point that black comedians constantly throw the word around like it is a term of endearment, but if a white person says it even once, there's hell to pay. You're a good example of that happening. She wasn't calling anyone the word, she wasn't referring to anyone at all. Yeah, she said it and later apologized for doing so. Yet you want to carry it as if it is a banner for the way all conservative women think? Pretty weak.

Nonsense. Republicans differ greatly in their opinions, unlike democrats who march in lockstep and won't express a contrary thought to save their lives.

When she supposedly said it, in response to what, and in what setting. You know, context. Also, if she really did say it, did she walk it back, apologize, or double down like democrats do? I mean, if you're afraid to post the context, perhaps it's because you know it will detract from your carefully painted illusion.

Context:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=85mO4CDYILE

See how putting it in context reduces the power of your complaint? She was making the point that black comedians constantly throw the word around like it is a term of endearment, but if a white person says it even once, there's hell to pay. You're a good example of that happening. She wasn't calling anyone the word, she wasn't referring to anyone at all. Yeah, she said it and later apologized for doing so. Yet you want to carry it as if it is a banner for the way all conservative women think? Pretty weak.

A caller to her show told her that she didn't like being called N*****. The black woman was told that she was being hypersensitive, and what should she expect with Obama being president, and that it was her choice to be in a multi racial marriage anyway. It wasn't just about black comedians.

Dr. Laura was making a political statement by including Obama in. What was she saying by including him...oh yeah, Obama's a n***** too.

Call in to a right wing advice show, and this is what you get.

BTW, you sig needs context.

How would you like it if you were being called an expletive? If you complain, then you just get called it a little bit more.

why would any sane and intelligent PERSON vote for either party?......seriously....

Because in many places, the system is rigged by mutual agreement between the two parties to restrict other parties from fully participating. In Oklahoma, we have closed primaries. Third party or independents can't vote in the primaries. Add to that the fact that media outlets very often only let the top two in the polls debate, and the other guys are shut out. There might be other party candidates on the ballot, but you've never heard of them and know little about them. Even if you do...as I do because I like to be informed.....most other people don't know and therefore your candidate doesn't stand a chance. In that event, you can vote on principle for a guy you know doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected or you vote for the lesser of two evils and pick the rat bastard who will do the least damage.

its up to the people of this Country to change that....you know the controlled "Party" people wont be any help so its going to up to those of us who are not controlled and are sick and tired of these 2 useless parties keeping everyone else out of the running......

Oh, I agree.......but I have trouble seeing it happen. Here is a for instance from the primary held a couple of days ago. Dax Ewbank is a libertarian who ran on the Republican ticket. He attempted to run a grassroots campaign and accepted no donations. I voted for him, but he ended up getting something like 9% of the primary vote. If you don't get your name out there in the public, the public isn't going to know you. If they don't know you, they won't vote for you. On principle, I understand what he is doing and what he is for. On principle, I voted for him. But I knew from day one that he didn't stand a chance. There have been others before him and there will be others after him. The two party system is strong and it's hard to crack....even when you choose to work from inside to change it. Maybe someday, but it's going to take something big, really big to change the majority of people's minds to changing it.

Dax Ewbank for Governor | Liberty is the Issue

As a former pastor, Ewbank has a deep appreciation for people of faith and a strong commitment to his own. Dax is a Christian who understands that the role of the Church and that of the state are as different as the words we use to describe them, and as a statesman will work to limit government to only those purposes that can be justified by his simple platform:
1. Do everything you have agreed to do.
2. Do not encroach on other people or their property.

Don?t Donate | Dax Ewbank for Governor

"You read that right, don’t donate. We are running a grassroots campaign all the way. Dax believes that you can spend your money much better than the government can via taxes, and he also believes that you can spend your money much better than he can for a campaign. If we want a government by the people, we ought to be able to pull off a campaign by the people too!

Get the word out, get creative, use social networking, talk with your friends, print up your own signs and flyers. Promote the simple principles of Liberty and limited government. Many groups are already popping up online and if you’re keen to Liberty, chances are you already have some friends who are involved!

It’s standard fare for politicians to have a large campaign fund, and to constantly be begging for your contributions. We’re tired of the standard fare, we want a government FOR THE PEOPLE, so it’s up to the people to make sure one gets elected!"

The Issues | Dax Ewbank for Governor

Dax Ewbank (R) 23,999 9%

Chad Moody (R) 40,804 15%

Mary Fallin (R) 199,907 76%

You asked me to explain, and then criticized me for explaining. Did you just have a brain fart?

so im not allowed to comment on what you said?....you dont want to admit that not all conservatives are like you are categorizing them as, so you explain it away as an anomaly...there are plenty of Republican/Conservatives who do not HATE Minorities like so many of you on the Left believe....but then you just might be one of those who dont question what they are told....you just nod your head and say....ok.......

well i guess i was right....

You paint yourself as a reasonable Republican, perhaps you should come to the same conclusion I do.

For example, the only Pres candidate in this last go-around who did not demagogue black people was Huntsman...where did he finish?

How about Bill Bennett showing the Rep position on abortion to be a fraud and only a hot- button issue, when he pondered aborting every black fetus?

Everyday republicans may not all be like this, but everyday republicans aren't getting elected/appointed to powerful positions...but look who is!

Well, that's interesting.

A liberal woman using "vagina" as an insult. There really is no end to liberal hypocrisy, is there?

Did you have an argument to present?
Just pointing out your flaming hypocrisy.

Don't like it?

Don't be a flaming hypocrite. Simple, huh?

I'm not. I was just pointing out you were a douche. But, I guess you don't have an argument.

[MENTION=23165]thereisnospoon[/MENTION],

I've read through your posts. You don't really have an argument. You have presented me with a bunch of snide remarks and attempts to insult. Get an argument and get back to me. :smiliehug:

Then you haven't been paying attention. You lost your mind on this thread way back. Now you're lashing out and arguing just to argue.
Face it, your premise is bupkis.

And you speak with the luxury of not being at the bottom. Further, in your world there would always be someone lower than you.

That is a twist of Fate and nothing more, Disir. I could have just as easily been born a woman, or even more easily my medical conditions could have left me little more than a vegetable. Them's the breaks. Who knows, next time I might come back as a woman. You never know, and it's not your nor my place to waste time considering it.

Serious question: if this dude's car breaks down, he calls AAA, and the dispatcher sends a truck driven by a woman, how fast will his head explode? :lol:

I don't know how to break this to you, but that first line is a bit patronizing.

Or did you think you needed to man 'splain it to me?

Its almost like they consider women this giant monolithic block, with no variations in view, all lockstep with the progressive agenda.

Kind of like how they think of black people.

Well, after all, we're just a bunch of brainless, fluffy skirts. This is why they patronizingly need to explain to us where our best interests REALLY lie: because our little girly brains are too stupid to figure it out for ourselves without a man to help.

You are blinded by the fact that the left is using your so called status as a minority for political reasons

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

I don't give a flying rats ass about "your" reproductive health

Apparently you are blinded by your "reproductive health" issue :cuckoo:

"Reproductive health issues" - I can't get a man to go home from the bar and fuck me if you don't give me birth control and free abortions!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm not blinded by anything. Keep your God laws off my body including reproductive health, and your nose out of my business, equal pay for equal work and we will get along fine.

I don't give a flying rats ass about "your" reproductive health

Apparently you are blinded by your "reproductive health" issue :cuckoo:

Well, then you don't grasp the War on Women. Do ya?

Oh, so NOW you're telling another woman that only YOUR viewpoint is valid for women to hold?

Oh my! This Reality posting really brought out all of the trolls from out of the woodwork didn't it! Well, I know the truth hurts but just bear with it until your political party can make reparations to women in this country.

Reparations?

You are a fool
Ah, that really gets you right where you live doesn't it?! :D

Take your harem and your slave chains and move it down the road, Sparky. You won't be enslaving any more women here. When we need a man to pat us on the head and tell us what to think . . . we'll find a REAL man.

Oh my! This Reality posting really brought out all of the trolls from out of the woodwork didn't it! Well, I know the truth hurts but just bear with it until your political party can make reparations to women in this country.

LOL. If either side deserves to be paid back for anything it's Men deserving to be paid back for 100 years of Feminism, not the other way around. Women were never designed to be treated as Men's equals. They don't have the capabilities to do so.

You're right, sweetie. Being YOUR equal would definitely be a come-down for me.

[MENTION=23165]thereisnospoon[/MENTION],

I've read through your posts. You don't really have an argument. You have presented me with a bunch of snide remarks and attempts to insult. Get an argument and get back to me. :smiliehug:

Then you haven't been paying attention. You lost your mind on this thread way back. Now you're lashing out and arguing just to argue.
Face it, your premise is bupkis.

No. Your responses were simply rhetoric. This was indicated when you failed to get around to reading the responses that I had given after your idiocy and when I had already provided answers directly to you.

The war on women was occurring prior to the democrats taking notice. I don't bullshit around. My stance is exactly the same as before. Reproductive health, access to safe abortions and the incarceration of women for miscarriages. Either figure out how to address those issues specifically or get bent.

Forum List

Back