War on Women takes toll on Obama/approval down to 41%

Ole Slick Willy had a couple Wag the Dog Wars.

And how many Americans were killed in those wars? Share with us the casualty figures.

Why is it the only people here who call our President "Dear Leader" are Righties?

"Waging War against his fellow Americans"? How so?

So it looks like he'll need a Wag the Dog foreign War. Stay tuned.

That does not even make any sense. But then again....it IS a post from you.

Yup, your Dear Leader

How come the only people who call our President "Dear Leader" here are Righties?

has waged War against his own fellow Americans since day one.

How so? Who has died in this war? Where are the POW camps? Please be specific.

That probably wont be enough for him though. So he'll probably throw in another Wag the Dog foreign War to boot. It's all about the distractions now. It should be Obombs away any day now.

You are a Loony. Let your Freak Flag fly. :cuckoo: November is gonna be a hoot!

Polls this early don't matter. A lot can happen between now and November.

Sorry - I don't have any dildo's to trade

Haha Warrior's obsession with dick on display again.

I've never seen a closet case this bad in my ilfe, no wonder he's always throwing tantrums.

My Opinion...Warrior is not a closet case. His attacks on me ring of bitterness. I suspect that either in his work life, his social life, his romantic life he got bested, and bested BAD by some woman....lesbian or not, I'm sure he perceives any strong woman as being a lesbian...Watch his posts, you'll see the anger and bitterness.

However, we do have closet cases on this Board. :eusa_shhh:

I think he is a closet case because of bitterness also. Would a straight guy talk about dick as much as Warrior does? I don't think so, he's bitter cuz he wants dick but doesn't think he's allowed to have it.

I wouldn't touch your filthy money. God knows where your hands have been.

Who said anything about money, poor timid boy?

I thought I made it clear to you, assbrain, I am not interested in trading dildo's with you.

I seriously am not interested in you risking your (and I'm sure it's impressive) dildo collection.

I am talking about a message board wager....along the lines of winner picks loser's avatar or sig for a month.

But....if you are afraid and that unsure of the Election outcome, I can certainly understand why.

Obama is losing to Romney in new polls.

Keep "clinging to your old polls"

I was told, by wingnuts, four years ago, that polls don't matter. I'm not too worried. The wingnut arguments are low hanging fruit. Rising gas prices? Health insurance reform? What a lame way to oppose.

Obama will, and should, keep his powder dry, until the lackluster wingnuts decide whether they want to nominate the corporatist or the theocrat or the bull shit artist.

Haha Warrior's obsession with dick on display again.

I've never seen a closet case this bad in my ilfe, no wonder he's always throwing tantrums.

My Opinion...Warrior is not a closet case. His attacks on me ring of bitterness. I suspect that either in his work life, his social life, his romantic life he got bested, and bested BAD by some woman....lesbian or not, I'm sure he perceives any strong woman as being a lesbian...Watch his posts, you'll see the anger and bitterness.

However, we do have closet cases on this Board. :eusa_shhh:

I think he is a closet case because of bitterness also. Would a straight guy talk about dick as much as Warrior does? I don't think so, he's bitter cuz he wants dick but doesn't think he's allowed to have it.

Well, he CERTAINLY is Penis-Centric, isn't he? :eusa_whistle:

And how many Americans were killed in those wars? Share with us the casualty figures.

Why is it the only people here who call our President "Dear Leader" are Righties?

"Waging War against his fellow Americans"? How so?

That does not even make any sense. But then again....it IS a post from you.

Yup, your Dear Leader

How come the only people who call our President "Dear Leader" here are Righties?

has waged War against his own fellow Americans since day one.

How so? Who has died in this war? Where are the POW camps? Please be specific.

That probably wont be enough for him though. So he'll probably throw in another Wag the Dog foreign War to boot. It's all about the distractions now. It should be Obombs away any day now.

You are a Loony. Let your Freak Flag fly. :cuckoo: November is gonna be a hoot!
Ask him how many states Ron "Jefferson Davis" Paul is going to win.

Who said anything about money, poor timid boy?

I thought I made it clear to you, assbrain, I am not interested in trading dildo's with you.

I seriously am not interested in you risking your (and I'm sure it's impressive) dildo collection.

I am talking about a message board wager....along the lines of winner picks loser's avatar or sig for a month.

But....if you are afraid and that unsure of the Election outcome, I can certainly understand why.

You lack integrity.
I don't bet with people of your ilk.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/13/u...l-rating-down-in-new-york-times-cbs-poll.html

Despite improving job growth and an extended Republican primary fight dividing his would-be opponents, President Obama is heading into the general election season on treacherous political ground, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

Also 75% of respondents felt the economy was not improving. So what gives? Seems Americans aren't
buying the bullshit the liberals are serving. And before you blame it on gas remember that it was Obamas intention to have higher gas prices so his green energy plan would look good. OBAMA IS FAILING
Obama

Obama reaches 49% approval over the weekend eh.....

Gallup's latest three-day rolling average is based on polling conducted Friday through Sunday, March 9-11, and reflects the impact of the U.S. government's positive employment report released on Friday. Gallup's tracking of U.S. economic confidence showed a sharp positive uptick over the weekend, with the overall Economic Confidence Index at -13 and -14 in the three-day rolling averages reported Saturday and Sunday. The -13 average for March 8-10 is the most positive three-day economic confidence average recorded since Gallup began tracking in January 2008. Forty-six percent of Americans now say the economy is getting better, the highest percentage since late 2009. Gallup's full weekly report on U.S. economic confidence will be published Tuesday morning on Gallup.com.

Obama's job approval rating was at 43% as last week began. His rating improved to 48% by mid-week before rising to 49% over the weekend, suggesting that he was on the upswing even before Friday's jobs report.

You lack integrity.

Well, if you are that uncertain of the November outcome, I would certainly expect you to come up with such a lame excuse. "Lack Integrity"...:lol::lol::lol: Over an avatar or signature bet. :lol::lol::lol: I scare you THAT much, eh?

You lack integrity.

Well, if you are that uncertain of the November outcome, I would certainly expect you to come up with such a lame excuse. "Lack Integrity"...:lol::lol::lol: Over an avatar or signature bet. :lol::lol::lol: I scare you THAT much, eh?

Obviously you can't take the subtle hint I am not interested in betting with you.
You seem to be even more "dense" than I originially thought.
How can I dumb it down for you even further, asswipe?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/13/u...l-rating-down-in-new-york-times-cbs-poll.html

Despite improving job growth and an extended Republican primary fight dividing his would-be opponents, President Obama is heading into the general election season on treacherous political ground, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News poll.

Also 75% of respondents felt the economy was not improving. So what gives? Seems Americans aren't
buying the bullshit the liberals are serving. And before you blame it on gas remember that it was Obamas intention to have higher gas prices so his green energy plan would look good. OBAMA IS FAILING

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. village idiot.:eusa_clap:

You lack integrity.

Obviously you can't take the subtle hint I am not interested in betting with you.

Oh, I caught on. Your being afraid and uncertain of the Election outcome is not subtle at all. :lol:
You seem to be even more "dense" than I originially thought.

No, just trying to ease your fears a tad. Apparently you are just too afraid even for an avatar or signature bet.

How can I dumb it down for you even further, asswipe?

Sure, go with that excuse. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back