War on women

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Liberals tout this, but noone believes them, they supported Bill Clinton who sexually harassed and raped women.

Guys its over, you look stupid everytime you bring this up. I love discussing this issue!

Liberals tout this, but noone believes them, they supported Bill Clinton who sexually harassed and raped women.

Guys its over, you look stupid everytime you bring this up. I love discussing this issue!
Eh, I think you are the one that is bringing it up. And no, no matter how much you want it to be true, Bill Clinton didn't rape anyone.

Now grab your rifle and head on down to the nearest pizza parlor too investigate whether or not Hillary is running a child sex ring out of there.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Eh, I think you are the one that is bringing it up. And no, no matter how much you want it to be true, Bill Clinton didn't rape anyone.

Now grab your rifle and head on down to the nearest pizza parlor too investigate whether or not Hillary is running a child sex ring out of there.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He did rape women and you do agree he sexually harrassed them, right?

Prove it. And not with bullshit links to bullshit websites. Show me real proof. Now you have your assignment. Get to work.

Prove it. And not with bullshit links to bullshit websites. Show me real proof. Now you have your assignment. Get to work.

Paula Jones lawsuit said he did. And isnt fucking interns sexual harassment?

Do you think Trump enslaved a 13 year old and threatened her family if she didn't jack him off?

I think permitting muslim 'refugees' in from countries where women are stoned to death for being raped is a war on women.

I think permitting muslim 'refugees' in from countries where women are stoned to death for being raped is a war on women.
But they are anti american, anti capitalist and anti Christian, so they are in fact democrats.l, which is why the left loves them so!

But they are anti american, anti capitalist and anti Christian, so they are in fact democrats.l, which is why the left loves them so!

They're brown! We have to help them! they'll vote for us!

Meanwhile, somewhere in Germany...

attack-victim-stuttgart.jpg

Well, if Paula Jones said so, then it must be so :cuckoo:

What interns did he fuck?

Do you think Trump enslaved a 13 year old and threatened her family if she didn't jack him off?
No. Do you?

The only War on Women in the US is being carried out by Feminists and their pro-abortuon friends.

She won the lawsuit.
You cant think of one intern he fucked? Are you serious?
What planet are you from?
I mean if you cant come up with one name, then I cant help you.

She won the lawsuit.
You can't help me because you can't come up with any names, you lying sack of shit. LOL.

And with regards to Jonses' lawsuit, it was dismissed, asshole.

43a35f9ca34d37d7c5f59d743324c201.jpg
25301666.jpg

upload_2016-12-13_9-6-1.jpeg
63ee2f02c60a0b886535cb8180049d18.jpg

It is True that men can not stop thinking of a woman's vagina for one minute..:biggrin:

She won the lawsuit.
You can't help me because you can't come up with any names, you lying sack of shit. LOL.

And with regards to Jonses' lawsuit, it was dismissed, asshole.

Wrong, he settled

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

And the one intern.was Monica. Ring a bell?

Forum List

Back