War on women

The Clinton's and Obama's knew the guy was a women abusing perv and looked the other way for the money. Over the top Dem hypocrisy somewhere president Trump is laughing his ass off. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
How do you know that they knew? You are talking out of your ass again. Also being a total hypocrite given the actions of your boy Trump in the subject. Do yourself a favor and bow out of this one.

Please, nobody gets near a POTUS without undergoing a colonoscopy by the intelligence agencies.
More hot air out of your asshole. It’s getting smelly in here. You can’t back up any of your claims so spare us from the pollution

The Weinstein scandal is 24/7 news, his close ties to the Clinton's and Obama's is doing a lot of damage to the Democratic party on the key issue of women in the work place. Trust me the left is collectively shitting their pants full.
Think about it smart guy. Why would the Clinton News Network be going wall to wall with this story. Either way, one of your narratives, "Fake News" or "Clinton/Weinstein Collusion" doesn't fit.

Lay who say her....

The left's BFF the NY Times broke the story. Best guess as to why they threw their own under the bus is the guy was about to produce a pro Israel movie.

How do you know that they knew? You are talking out of your ass again. Also being a total hypocrite given the actions of your boy Trump in the subject. Do yourself a favor and bow out of this one.

Please, nobody gets near a POTUS without undergoing a colonoscopy by the intelligence agencies.
More hot air out of your asshole. It’s getting smelly in here. You can’t back up any of your claims so spare us from the pollution

The Weinstein scandal is 24/7 news, his close ties to the Clinton's and Obama's is doing a lot of damage to the Democratic party on the key issue of women in the work place. Trust me the left is collectively shitting their pants full.
Think about it smart guy. Why would the Clinton News Network be going wall to wall with this story. Either way, one of your narratives, "Fake News" or "Clinton/Weinstein Collusion" doesn't fit.

Lay who say her....

The left's BFF the NY Times broke the story. Best guess as to why they threw their own under the bus is the guy was about to produce a pro Israel movie.
Or maybe they just report the stories as they come in and this whole “fake news” movement is just Trumps way to minimize the bad press and not address the issues that are brought up.

Lay who say her....

Or maybe they just report the stories as they come in and this whole “fake news” movement is just Trumps way to minimize the bad press and not address the issues that are brought up.

Ahahahaha the NY Times??? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Lay who say her....

Weinstein is scum and deserves to be called out by both sides, which he is. End of story, stop trying to spin a political narrative, it is cheap and transparent and makes you sound like a media talking point puppet.

Lay who say her....

Uhh yeah, you just proved it, why else would they break the story? Your Israel conspiracy theory is weak

Lay who say her....

Weinstein is scum and deserves to be called out by both sides, which he is. End of story, stop trying to spin a political narrative, it is cheap and transparent and makes you sound like a media talking point puppet.

You can choose to ignore Weinstein's deep ties to the Obama's, Clinton's, and elite in the Dem party if you want to bury your head in the sand. You can choose to ignore that they looked the other way as he preyed on young women. The American people won't ignore this during upcoming elections. Not after Dem's accused so many others of abuse of women then the truth comes out how they protect and enable people like Weinstein.

Lay who say her....

Uhh yeah, you just proved it, why else would they break the story? Your Israel conspiracy theory is weak

Dude don't pretend the NY Times is unbiased its laughable and frankly you are smarter than that.

Lay who say her....

You can choose to ignore Weinstein's deep ties to the Obama's, Clinton's, and elite in the Dem party if you want to bury your head in the sand. You can choose to ignore that they looked the other way as he preyed on young women. The American people won't ignore this during upcoming elections. Not after Dem's accused so many others of abuse of women then the truth comes out how they protect and enable people like Weinstein.
Where’s the truth and where’s the proof? Just because you make up bullshit claiming that politicians knew how Harvey was with women doesn’t make it true. And you sound absolutely hypocritical after the Acess Hollywood video, don’t you see that?

Lay who say her....

Dude don't pretend the NY Times is unbiased its laughable and frankly you are smarter than that.
Of course it is biased. Biased is not Fake, big difference. The media doesn’t have to suck the dick of potus like Hannity, I have no problem with a media outlet being absolutely critical to those in power. Just because it is negative doesn’t make it fake.

Lay who say her....

Where’s the truth and where’s the proof? Just because you make up bullshit claiming that politicians knew how Harvey was with women doesn’t make it true. And you sound absolutely hypocritical after the Acess Hollywood video, don’t you see that?

I'm just telling you what's going to happen, Dem's are taking huge hits on this Weinstein scandal and its going to hurt them. A year from now you can admit I was right.

Lay who say her....

I'm just telling you what's going to happen, Dem's are taking huge hits on this Weinstein scandal and its going to hurt them. A year from now you can admit I was right.
That’s all in your head. Normal people don’t give a shit. Should we go through the roledex of every politician and condem those who have connections with shitty people? With that logic Trump would be toast. It’s a stupid argument and I think you know it. You’re just trying to stoke the fire

That’s all in your head. Normal people don’t give a shit. Should we go through the roledex of every politician and condem those who have connections with shitty people? With that logic Trump would be toast. It’s a stupid argument and I think you know it. You’re just trying to stoke the fire

Right, nobody cares which is why its 24/7 news. :cuckoo:

republicans respect women way more than yiu lefites. we dont sexualize them like you guys do

and lets face it we have no issue with birth control, just buy it yourself.

what legal protections?

from rape and haraasment like your boys clinton and weinstein?
Didn't a Republican congressman just resign because he got caught trying to talk his mistress into getting an abortion? WTF

Hypocrisy on the abortion issue is not sexual assault. I just thought I would clear that up since you liberals are educationally challenged.
If you are going to attack intelligence then you should at least show an ability to follow a simple conversation. Buckeye made an ignorant claim that Republicans respect and value women more than Dems. I pointed out a Republican who was recently in the news for cheating on his wife, getting his mistress pregnant and then encouraging her to get an abortion.

He resigned because of the hypocrisy of asking his mistress to get n abortion while publicly being anti-abortion.

It has nothing to do with sexual assault, or even the "War on Women".

Democrats caught red handed aiding and abetting a serial sexual predator even the Hollywood elite are shitting themselves, they know this story is only just getting started. Decades of Dem abuse of women is about to unfold.
Why is it a dem thing? Why don't you just be honest and call it for what it is... A sick person. Both Dems and Reps commit crimes, are shitty people, and disrespect women... grow up

Hillary+Clinton+Harvey+Weinstein+TIME+100+h7jzojpQHJql.jpg
Whats your point?
View attachment 153628
View attachment 153629

How much money did Weinstien give to Trump's campaign?
Who cares?! Has nothing to do with it. Y’all who made excuses for Trump after the Access Hollywood tape who are now trying to connect imaginary dots between Harvey and the Dems are just digging a deeper hole for yourselves
:dig:

There are no imaginary dots. They are lines as wide as a Chicago interstate!

republicans respect women way more than yiu lefites. we dont sexualize them like you guys do

what legal protections?

Didn't a Republican congressman just resign because he got caught trying to talk his mistress into getting an abortion? WTF

Hypocrisy on the abortion issue is not sexual assault. I just thought I would clear that up since you liberals are educationally challenged.
If you are going to attack intelligence then you should at least show an ability to follow a simple conversation. Buckeye made an ignorant claim that Republicans respect and value women more than Dems. I pointed out a Republican who was recently in the news for cheating on his wife, getting his mistress pregnant and then encouraging her to get an abortion.

He resigned because of the hypocrisy of asking his mistress to get n abortion while publicly being anti-abortion.

Oh your right my bad. He is a shining example of respect for women. Thanks for clearing that up :cuckoo:

Why is it a dem thing? Why don't you just be honest and call it for what it is... A sick person. Both Dems and Reps commit crimes, are shitty people, and disrespect women... grow up

Hillary+Clinton+Harvey+Weinstein+TIME+100+h7jzojpQHJql.jpg
Whats your point?
View attachment 153628
View attachment 153629

How much money did Weinstien give to Trump's campaign?
Who cares?! Has nothing to do with it. Y’all who made excuses for Trump after the Access Hollywood tape who are now trying to connect imaginary dots between Harvey and the Dems are just digging a deeper hole for yourselves

Is that right? Please do explain

what legal protections?

Oh your right my bad. He is a shining example of respect for women. Thanks for clearing that up :cuckoo:
No he's a pig, but he resigned, notice how democrats never do that....hmmmmmmmm
they hang on until they are forced, they are despicable and isn't it your side that is sanctimonious about woman, and how they love women and treat them so well.......yeah you guys are completely full of shit. Conservatives treat women way better than lefties because we don't see them as just a way to get our rocks off.....

Is that right? Please do explain

Look at his donations to Democrats, their PACs, and the DNC!

Are you saying he didn't give money to these people and groups?

No he's a pig, but he resigned, notice how democrats never do that....hmmmmmmmm
they hang on until they are forced, they are despicable and isn't it your side that is sanctimonious about woman, and how they love women and treat them so well.......yeah you guys are completely full of shit. Conservatives treat women way better than lefties because we don't see them as just a way to get our rocks off.....
You're an idiot man... There are shitty people on both sides and respectable people on both sides. Stop trying to play partisan politics and label everybody from one group with the same moral code. You are just making yourself look more and more stupid with comments like those.

bullshit, first you have dems praising this guy on tape
second it takes like a week to get them to say anything
third they covered his tracks but it still got out
fourth they are supposed to back women, but atleast we know to democrats pro woman= pto abortion, nothing more

Last edited:

Forum List

Back